Why are white boys so terrified?

I'm talking about YOU faggot. Why are you so scared? Why do you cower and cross the street when a nigger is walking towards you? You see videos and news stories of white people being murdered DAILY and you sit in your little chair and shitpost about it instead of doing something.

Admit it Sup Forums, you are a scared little white boy and that's why your people are going to be extinct within the decade. You may be scared of prison, or injury, or death, but in the end, you're fucking scared. You aren't doing SHIT about niggers, so you fail the test. This world doesn't need pussies, it needs men that are willing to risk their lives and liberty for the good of their people.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0025552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we want to live a civilized life, make money, and marry a nice girl.

Believe me, there are many Nazi groups in prisons and streets that would more than welcome kill you if you wanted, but not us

>all this projecting

>Because we want to live a civilized life, make money, and marry a nice girl.
lol good luck with that when niggers break into your house and kill your family you fucking moron. stop being an idealistic faggot and stop fucking relying on other people to fix the world for you.

What have you done yourself?

my friend got in a fight after calling a nigger a nigger and i DIDN'T cower or run away from fear of being considered racist.

If a man doesn't own a gun and doesn't know basic self defense then he is not a man.

MODS
O
D
S

its cause i only know how to be one way
thats the dog

i cross the street so i dont have to smell you

>thinks basic self defense is about waiting for a nigger to kill your family before doing anything
>doesnt understand proactive self defense
lol white boys are just fucking helpless.

Because I want you to follow me so I know your aggressive intent ahead of time so my charges are dropped for reasonable self defense when I Michael Brown you in the street.

lol have fun being detained while your daughters are drugged and raped in their own home by niggers

why are you faggots so intent on excusing yourselves for being too scared to actually DO something BEFORE a nigger kills your kids?

I don't want to get aids

it's humorous because your ID is brown

So you want white men to chimp out and murder black people without provocation. Damn sounds like white men would be full nigger then.

what does this have to do with politics?

nice try CIA

Anyone who tries to hurt me is going to experience pepperspray in their eyes and if you're plan was to murder me you will get stabbed with a knife.

there needs to be a containment board for stormfag cancer

lol keep trying to pretend im black moron, it will help you sleep better at night
lol these mental gymnastics are fucking hilarious. are you too scared to even admit that you are scared?

White people generally have too much to lose financially to personally do anything about niggers. Niggers on the other hand have no money, no property, and have invested very little into developing their intelligence.

You're is your....

I checked 3 last time I went out. Not sure what you mean. Niggers are just loud mouth bitches.

this is just baseless provocation

we intend to fix our problems with minorities via politics first, violence will come should that not succeed.

lol if you think that shit will stop a grown man that actually wants to hurt you
lol and hows that working out for you white boy? oh right, your people are dropping like flies to the feet of feral niggers.

keep proving my point faggots. you wont do shit to save your society from niggers because you are SCARED TO.

Actually right wingers are not fearful, they're disgusted.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0025552

>implying we should relax around blacks

Because niggers are a pack animal with no moral code or sense of propriety. To engage with niggers is a fool's errand. Even if you win, and you lay waste to him and all of his crew you then have to deal with the police. You are now a raycis.

Fuck that. Just cross the street and let the animals have that. If the monkeys want to engage, then there is nothing you can do but be prepared.

This is from someone with a lot to lose. If I had nothing to lose, I'd be out looking for niggers in groups of 1-3 to tussle with.

Niggers put on the crazy face because they expect you to cower and cross the street. Once it becomes obvious they are going to have to back it up... they show why they're called niggers.

Why? Because if a nigger assaults me, steal my shit, insults me with all kinds of expletives, it's affirmative action.

But if I dare defend myself, if I dare speak back it's a hate crime, it's white oppression. It will be broadcasted all over mainstream media as the most heinous hate crime in history and niggers all over the country will riot and destroy shit. It will give BLM more ammo to lash out.

THIS IS MY FUCKING POINT! YOU ARE TERRIFIED TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING MAN!

So touchy. Must be a small penis nigger

It wont stop you, fucking fruitcake, but it gives me the time to stab you at least 2 or 3 times. By then you're bleeding enough for me to finish the job.

say what.....you probably from NY or Commiefornia.....but white men invented GUN to protect themself from anyone, so STFU commie fag....and go back on reddit

fucking lol then youre in prison getting buttraped by 50 other niggers because nobody you know is brave enough to stand up to the state and demand action against niggers.

whites have been utterly subvertyed and i doubt any of you are actually gonna try to fix that.

>me and my friend beat up a single guy after calling him a nigger

So brave, u go girl

I don't cross the street nigger, you apes do.

did you just get friendzoned by a white girl

I don't. I hope every nigger I walk past trys to bump into me so I can smash his head in.

I live in a small town. The only black guys here are immigrants, rare city boys who collect unemployment and deal drugs, and the abandoned half breed niglets they leave behind. I've had a lot of run ins with people because of my and their own temper, never EVER got any rude shit from a black guys. I have no reason to have a problem with blacks

I feel like I've been memed into loathing young black women though. unfortunate

Make no mistake white people are the only thing keeping white people from exterminating all niggers.

Don't fuck with the most dangerous apex predator to walk the face of earth.

Fucking idiots poking the proverbial bear.

lol "a single guy" you dont even know what youre talking about yet you speak, because you feel the need to defend your cowardice.
they get braver with numbers. just you wait.

Anarcho-tyranny. Nogs can shoot us all day and if we're lucky it'll go beyond a one-sentence blurb in the police blotter. White guy shoots a black person and it becomes a federal case with national coverage, and the world screams as one that they want to see a hate crime conviction, regardless of whether it's self defense or not.

Add to that the fact that nogs are violent low-IQ/low-time preference creatures, and you've got white people doing the only thing left to do in the current situation: avoiding them.

If it comes down to preserve my life i am willing to take that risk, because the joy of killing someone who wants to kill me is worth it.

so youre saying your people are SO FUCKING STUPID that you prevent each other from saving your society? so why are jews bad for getting rid of you?

No, we're just altruistic and brainwashed. Jews have constructed an entire monolithic culture designed to teach us from an early age that the only right thing to do is belittle ourselves.

You retards don't even need to be brainwashed to act like you do; animalistic violence is in your very nature. Bravo on your shit genetics.

lol keep thinking im a nigger white boy, most niggers are too stupid to understand Sup Forums.

Are you retarded?

A lot of whites suffer from pathological altruism.

It's how they are subverted.

There will be a time when the pendulum swings the other way. I'm honestly terrified of what will happen when white people are cornered. It's gonna be a bad time for everyone else.

Some of us are. They are brainwashed into keeping the rest of us from doing something.

Seems like things are changing due to the free exchange of information on the internet tho ie generation z being the most right wing generation since ww2

>work as a delivery driver
>my route is in the hood

You get used to locking your doors between trips into the stores and people usually don't give you a hard time.

Had a black guy try hustling me once but just ignored him and eventually the arab store owner came out with his pistol and ran him off.

Most of the people you deal with are ok and will even hold doors open for you.

That being said, I still lock all the doors and the company wants me out of there by 4pm at the latest.

lol i wonder how many holes i put in white boys mom's walls with this thread

we're just momentarily constrained by the weak. Give us a decade or two of blame and atrocity and we're gonna get back up swinging

White people are so much better than the other races that we legitimately en masse feel guilty for everybody else being so garbage tier

Other races lack our individualistic self agency

DMX is a degenerate crackhead from Upstate New York. No one has been or ever will be afraid of him.

I'd beat your nigger ass to death.

Yeah yeah sure thing nigger

not black, much less shitskinned or chink.

im just trying to help you guys. your numbers dwindle while shitskin numbers EXPLODE and you do NOTHING. if white men were like this 50 years ago everyone would be a communist by now.

same reason i would put down an angry looking dog charging me without hesitation. proactive measures are smart, not every nigger is worth my time to find out if we could toe to toe

You're inferiority complex is showing.

No you can never be white user. I'm sorry.

I grew up in a ghetto and have learned how to fight for survival, many white people did not. They have no clue what to do when being confronted by people capable of doing things they never thought would be possible.

Only the tough and smart people will survive, the weak ones will perish, which i am ok with.

well good, i dont want my people to be extinct in 20 years. unfortunately im kinda stuck in the middle of kikery and whitery so im probably as fucked as the rest of you, which hurts me quite a bit.

He's also a gay nigger

Whites have always been a global minority. And there are more whites now than any other time in the history of the world. The issue is too many non-whites.

I'm not afraid of blacks, I'm apolitical. I just love to shitpost on this faggot board

i ain't a shook one son, square up biiiich azz niqquh,

You all know what this faggot did wrong? He targeted a public building. I'm not saying go shoot up a black school or blow up a black church, but don't just sit in your room all day and pout because you're afraid of jail. Cops don't WANT to investigate nigger deaths, but blatant acts like this young man committed force them to.

Or you can just wait until a nigger invades your home, shoot him, get detained, and have his friends rape and murder your family in retribution. Your choice Sup Forums

>keep proving my point faggots. you wont do shit to save your society from niggers because you are SCARED TO.

You are either Antifa or a Fed.

You guys are so fucking transparent, try harder.

Actual black guy here.

Im one of the few black males who has the mental ability to understand how we blacks work.

I have noticed there are times when I was a teen where I would get these random urges to stab or bludgeon someone for no reason at all, girls that were really hot I immediately began thinking how to rape them, and I callously stole things from other people. Usually when me and my boys were in groups and saw another black dude we would beat him up for fun, I didnt really know why I did it until now. Considering I have a high level of self control I can now imagine how my more stupid kin behaves, those murderous impulses in my brain arent stopped by them, neither the kleptomania or sexual violence either.

Like you white people as a kid I was culturally enriched(house broken into, robbed in daylight, beaten by a group for no reason) by my own people many times its just something you grow up with in a black country. I saw older boys just casually holding up people at knifepoint and demanding cash then go back to playing basketball on the park. Its the casual way my people can commit heinous crimes thats is very unsettling almost like its a natural behavior and because of that I would advise any human to always be wary of black people especially in groups. They are unpredictable they can rob, kill, or rape you on a hairflip its fucking crazy man.

I lost liberty on October 26th, 2001.

Niggers have nothing to do with it.

>implying Roof wasn't a false-flag

CONFIRMED FUCKING FED

NECKLACE YOURSELF

shut up faggot fight me