Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vwC8j
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe... but ultimately useful idiots.

This is what happens when you try to reach out to normalfags: your ideas get bastardized and a bunch of retards join your movement, meanwhile nothing gets done

>working at a vape shop
>gay ass peircings and bracelets
>kek flag
You could enjoy being fucked in the ass by a 300 pound black guy and be less gay than this man

>vape shop
wtf?

>mfw no high toryism revival

>useful idiots.

This.

Either they see this and get put on the train to redpilldom, or they see it and are detested by the whole thing and stop appropriating our memes.

He looks a bit like spencer desu

It's a shop that sells vapes.

That's why you let the normalfags do their little dance and subtly pull the strings with the others that also know the game
Aka Judaism

I want plebbit to kill themselves, and end this rediculously stale mem mem. Normies wreck everything. Anyone who used Kek, after sam hyde at /hwndu/ (early January, 6 months ago) is a autist to be roped.

>high toryism
>posts "sad_anime_girl.jpg"

You would be excommunicated, John.

Excellent. We have shifted the overton window and now normies are normifing our old memes so they enter the mainstream. They've served their purpose well.

Only (((they))) would be against this development.

Capitalism, my dude

at least he's not a shitlib, weirdos like this are the least of our (((problems)))

For a moment i thought it was Spencer, the faggot

Scared of a white nationalist revival Achmed? You should be.

dude looks like a fuckin tool

Fpbp

I always cringe seeing this shit but we must remember that every army has its grunts and we cannot expect grunts to behave like generals nor can there be an army of generals.

Having this said our battlefield is in the minds and our weapons are psychological and memetic. So while a little cringe is acceptable, retard levels of cringe should be discouraged.

They arent useful

why does no one listen? kekistan shit was started and pushed by sargon of akkad. he is using the rules of radicals against the alt-right.
he doesnt go after the alt right directly because he cant win but he can take their symbols.

Fuck it I just took the blue pill again

Have to agree with this post 100%

this is one of these photos that in 10 years+ is going to look so painfully 'of the era', but probably worse considering those 2003 core wrist decorations.

vaping is for faggots

I thought it was Richard Spencer.

Don't care. It's cringe. But it's a sign of resistance and the growth of counter-culture in the United States and Europe. I guarantee that faggot regularly browses Sup Forums and at the very least sympathizes with traditionalism.

You can't control normalfags, look what happened with Sup Forums and Chanology. Their whole culture was destroyed by edgy retards.

i think you're a stupid faggot for posting this thread again and that you should be perma IP banned

sage, stop posting in fucking repeat threads like this you autists

Nah uh

Mental gymnastics, can't give it more than a 6. Face it, you are cringe thread fodder now.

wtf I love vaping now

>girl

Lol spain

i met a guy that ran a vape shop once. asked him if he was trying to position himself to sell weed given the inevitability. he looked at me like i was crazy. entrepreneurship gone.

If this means the proliferation of anti-SJW and pro-nationalist sentiment among normies, it's a good thing. I can put up with some cringe if it means we eventually get to gas the kikes.

i actually like when fucking dumb normies appropriate memes they don't really understand

i think its hilarious and cute
its like seeing people with coloured hair or to much tattoos or something, you instantly know that everything in this person is broken on the fundamental level and there is no point in interacting with them

Thanks Sargon.

Kek is some shit that seems funny to middle schoolers but others kind of grow out of it or look down on it as something childish.

Like people that brag about smoking weed after the age of 16.

It's just cringe shit perpetuated by people with no social currency, tact or relevance.

It's good. Liberals think the flags racist.

Litterally cancer

Fuck I just bought one of these now I feel like a newfag

All of you retards are the Zionist agenda's useful idiots. It's funny how you think you're any better than these kek faggots. This shit started on Sup Forums

Where's Spiderman when you need him ???

>vape shop owner is a kekistan memelord

Cringy AF, but if it triggers liberals this hard, it can't be all bad.

take or leave this but I view it like we're all a bunch of Scots who want to kick out the English but we're divided up into Clans that fight each other over fucking, ultimately, trivial issues, as Longshanks keeps parting our asscheeks and filling our colons with hot Saxon seed.

Rather than bickering over nonsense and the hipper-than-thou No True Scotsman definitions, we should just UNITE THE CLANNS

the pepe/kek/whateverthefuck stuff are just techniques and tools to convey information. Myriad ways to do this for different sort of audiences.

I think the real issue with Sargon is, and I get why, but refusal to see that the JQ and Cultural Marxist neo-Bolshevism are related. I am ot in favor of any killing or any laws, just waking people up to the ZOG and suppressed history as PART of freeing our minds from THOUGHTCONTROL.

I think the Regressive Left is the golem of the (((Frankfurt School))) and the enemy is the neo-Bolshevism that replaces 'the bourgeoisie' with hetero cis white males

This thread died earlier right as I was going to reply:

archive.is/vwC8j

From my perspective it was one of the better more informative threads I've seen in a while because, mostly anyway, it used quotes from the torah and talmud and rabbis and politicians themselves etc.

too lazy to start another similar but goddamn someone should - especially as we head into the 50th Anniversary of Israel's failed false flag attack on the USS Liberty.

jm2c

>waking people up to the ZOG and suppressed history as PART of freeing our minds from THOUGHTCONTROL.

Trump and his army of cocksuckers is the best thing to ever happen to ZOG.

Agreed. We'll figure it out when it's over.

haha epic win bro, praise kek xD

I love vaping now

Kekistan, the nation of autism.