British lad smokes skunk, cuts off own penis

dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/man-smokes-skunk-cannabis-cuts-off-penis-stabs-mom-repeatedly/

I've seen alot of shit concerning drugs in general from weed to heroin to lsd. Me thinks the kid was already psychotic. I've smoked my share of skunk weed from 1980's to 2000's: no psychoses . They are blaming skunk weed.

Quintessentially

THE GUN IS GOOD

THE PENIS IS EVIL

lol is that the dude? makes sense if he's a subhuman.

but i thought weed was good for you cause all the weed shills here constantly tell me that

>rabbis want you to believe circumcision is healty

Skunk was already the heavy cannabis in the 80s. Now they even make it more potent. The stuff you buy in Amsterdam coffeeshops is essentially so packed with THC it's hard-drugs.

>weed shills
and who is paying for this? why would (((they))) want to free people of mind control?

Get out of here Dobson

You're confusing this place with Reddit m8... Smoking weed is not good for you, nor have I seen people claim such on Sup Forums

t. daily weed smoker

That's pretty dark skin for a British man.

Was he a tanned British lad?

>"duude weed like cures cancer and shit i read it on buzzfeed! who cares if it causes brain damage or makes you cut off your dick? You can feel mildly innebriated for like 30 minutes its not bad at all!"
Anyone who actually smokes devils lettuce gets what they deserve when they cut off their dick

Looks like a small child

Holy kek,stewpid nigger

> β€œHe became delusional, he used to sleep with a tennis racket in his bed because he thought people were living in the walls,” his father told BBC Radio 5 Live. β€œI remember one instance he was telling us all about the fact that mermaids exist and it was just a whole tragic trip down a hill.”

I actually really like this story. All I took from it was that some Paki scum cut off his dick, thus no longer being able to produce children, so I am satisfied.

lol you can tell this guy has no happiness in his life. heres a tip user: the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

>Skunk was already the heavy cannabis in the 80s.
Skunk was already a hybrid strain in the 80s.. Not necessarily a very potent one, just very easy to grow, with a decent yield and taste/smell. Hence skunk.
>Now they even make it more potent.
It's getting more potent in the sense that cherry tomatoes have gotten more flavor in the past decades. Just breeding strains and crossing.
>The stuff you buy in Amsterdam coffeeshops is essentially so packed with THC it's hard-drugs.
That's bullshit. You could buy hash in Amsterdam back in the 60s, which was rather potent back then and is still very potent today. It's true that growing methods and the potency of strains today has improved alot since that time, but the THC levels are still nowhere near the THC levels of imported natural hash from Morocco, Afghanistan, Lebanon etc..

The REAL interesting developments of late are the extracts, but you don't really find those in Amsterdam due to the way our laws and policies are constructed. Butane hash oil, also known as 'shatter' has become extremely popular in the US in the new legal areas, due to a combination of experimentation and surplus stocks. The most interesting stuff you find in Amsterdam is stuff like keef and ice-hash, but that's nowhere near the level of butane extracts in terms of purity and potency.

Sounds like synthetic cannabis, why else would the dad be pro-decriminalization ? Kid smoked one of those barely legal chemical analogues that are common in order to stay clean for drug tests, etc.

Don't blame cannabis.

sounds like that synthetic shit

>Smoking weed is not good for you
Truth. "It's harmless" is a meme. Alcohol is worse though.

t. former daily weed smoker for all of my late teens are early twenties.

holy fuck the people in the walls are real

thats not the first time something like this happened, I heard about these wall people several times throughout my life.

It sounds like the guy already had mental problems that were triggered and made worse by the cannabis.

Bingo. Think Truman Show.

>The father is sharing the story in support of Lord Nicholas Monson

sounds like a white lad

Weed WILL fuck you up if you're mentally unstable and smoke it regularly, don't listen to the fucking idiots who say it's harmless.

t. someone who smoked it daily for way too long and now suffers from psychosis

The mohel did a good job on that one. That covenant with g-d will be unbreakable.

>Was he a tanned British lad?

No way to tell without his penis.

b-but muh miracle plant!

The good part about cutting it off is then it doesn't hurt when you feed it down the sink grinder.

Good post. I didn't know about the hash of the 60s. I remember that the Dutch govt complained that the potency got out of hand and considered labeling it HD. My brother lives in Amsterdam and makes his own HBO. He's not into the history of it doe.

s/HBO/BHO

It's K2, client state

>I got fucked up from weed now suffer from psychosis
>everyone who ever smokes weed will also suffer from this

because we are all physically and psychologically identical, aren't we.

Why are these stories always from the UK? Why cant you fuckers handle weed?

I saw this on the news too. Completely blaming it on the skunk

>smoking the (((herbal jew)))

Not even once

>""""British""""

So brave

>psychosis
What's that like?

Every time with these "cannabis" stories it turns out they also used completely different drugs, but the MSM loves to blame weed.

He probably smoked crack cocaine or some shit.
Just wait and see.

>British
>nigger
pick one

Read my post again you retard

>Brits are this bad at handling their shitty fog, dirt tasting weed
W E W
E
W
CONSIDER SUICIDE YOUT BEER ALSO TASTE LIKE PISS

this, sounds like 'skunk' is probably the british form of what we yanks call 'spice' or 'k2'

it's more common in states like florida but people go crazy like this all the time with it. but yea this has nothing to do with weed, spice is differernt

pussy

If you had actual psychosis, you'd be in a mental hospital for the rest of your life.
It isn't some thing that goes away, it's constant.
My sisters bf uncle took it 20 years ago and is still in the mental asylum. He's one of those few that get it after trying it one time.

I'LL SMOKE AND DRINK YOU UNDER THE TABLE FIGHT ME NIGGER

He might be referring to a psychotic break, which is not permanent.

Does Europe just not know how to grow weed holy shit how dumb are you fucks

Skunk is the generic UK media term for any kind of herbal cannabis.

IF it made him chop his cock off it must have been skunk!

So what is the claim here? He did it because of the weed or because he is fucking retarded in the first place?

Weed.does.not.make.you.do.shit.like.this!
These people were broken before smoking!

Wtf. At what age did he smoke? Was he "normal" before it?

that synthetic is a huge problem where i live

That skin color is a giveaway that said subject is not British, and is instead a 3rd world shit skin.

lol has rabbi shekelberg gone too far??

No I smoked some yesterday night and got up at 6 to pick up a girl at the airport.
I'm just saying that the person had genetics that made him psychotic through hasch. They are few but exist.

Where's the user with dick cancer who needs to have his dick removed? We found your a new dick, it's shit skin tho. Your call

>I remember that the Dutch govt complained that the potency got out of hand and considered labeling it HD.

The government are fags that don't know shit about shit, fortunately.. Do you know why that policy failed? Because weed is illegal, and even though the coffeeshops that sell it are tolerated in a weird legal scheme, their supply comes from the black market, and there are no laboratories that can legally check weed for THC% for sale on consumer markets. It's theoretically possible for scientific research or perhaps in evidence for criminal cases, but certainly not to sell it to consumers later..

The Dutch government really just kind of wants to get rid of the weed policies alltogether and ban it, but the population by and large think it's a non issue and that the government should spend it's time and money more wisely. Especially since everybody knows there's no stopping drugs, illegal or otherwise. We're one o the biggest, if not the biggest, exporters of amphetamines in the world, especially MDMA. We're also the main import and distribution country in the EU when it comes to cocaine... The thought that the government could regulate or even fully ban cannabis in this country (or any other country for that matter) is fucking laughable.

At 18, so around 38 years today.

Yeah he was normal b4 that

Naw, problably something like 'Spice' or whatever the fuck they call those synthetic cannabinoids like JWH-1 they smoke in anglo countries if they can't buy weed.
>IT'S CANNABINOIDS, THAT MAKES IT WEED

Wow I thought that was a myth to scare people from never trying it. What's the diagnosis? Is he like catatonic?

There is literally nothing living in your walls, besides why would you even care it's not like you use them

Weed fucked me up pretty bad. It gave me severe anxiety and paranoia. At one point in my early teens I was convinced that I could read other people's minds

Best decision I ever made was quitting. Now I snuff tobacco. Less addictive and makes me mentally sharp, rather than pathetic

Yeah. You call that "achterdeur beleid". But doesn't all weed that's destined for coffeeshops go through a lab in Waddinxveen?

Bruh.
Nothing could be more real than wall people.

GET OUT WALL THING

He's violent, that's what I know.
Didn't ask more, just that he has to be locked up.

This user is posting from inside a wall.
Do not believe anything he says, and run for your life.

what kind of shitty weed makes you even think to cut your own dick off? some kind of extreme jew weed.

I really hope you don't plan on chopping your own penis next

They are demons. Demons are actually exceedingly commonly. There are at least several hundred million. They prey on the spiritual energy of people

Science will continue to deny this just like nobody understood germ theory.

>implying there are tiny animals that i cant see making me sick

I get weed induced psychosis whenever I smoke now, it won't turn into full blown will it?

Yes it will. Spiritually weed "opens you up". It makes you more susceptible to deception, for example. It also makes you vulnerable to spiritual attack. The demons will devour you and break your mind so they can use you as a spiritual rape-slave

>Yeah. You call that "achterdeur beleid".
Voordeur/achterdeur (front door/back door). Front door is where the consumer buys his weed. They have to be 18, and prove it with a valid EU ID, and in some municipalities he needs to actually either be Dutch, or prove that he's a legal resident (mostly for EU citizens) in that municipality (legal citizens can always aquire a document that says they are legal residents of a certain municipality). If you buy 5 grams or less of cannabis in a store you do not run the risk of being prosecuted if you do not smoke it publicly. Worst case scenario is a cop finds it during a random traffic checkup or something, and seizes it. You will not get a fine or anything (provided you were not under the influence while driving, or provided they can't probe that) but the weed will sometimes be seized because it's technically illegal. The back door is where the magic happens. Illegal weed that comes from illegal plantations (often in residential areas, with all the fire hazards that entails) is sold to the shops illegally (tax free!). The shop then gets to keep 500 grams (which is far to little to run a busy shop with possibly 10 or more varieties on sale), which makes for creative schemes in which shops get resupplied continuously during the day by way of couriers that bring in the product from illegal warehouses/stashes.. Often police and municipalities know about these places and couriers, but leave them be, just because the policy that was thought up in the 1970s is so fucking retarded and hypocritical. It's a complete waste of law enforcement resources to chase after a trade that is semi-legal, but at the same time illegal. There's nothing to be gained there for society or police/justice department.
>But doesn't all weed that's destined for coffeeshops go through a lab in Waddinxveen?
Lolno. Absolutely not.. Straight from the black market to the consumer via shop. You're probably thinking of medical weed, which is rare here.

How Can Walls Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

These live in your walls

THC of natural hash is a fucking joke dummy. All the stuff grown in labs is blowing it all away. Strains are coming out now at 25-30% and higher. Natural hash would be lucky to hit 10%.
Kids are getting "retarded high" with a strong emphasis on the retarded part because of the cheaper, more lucrative, super potent strains grown indoors and watched 24/7 by monitor and gauges.

No, probably not. Depends if your genetics are prone to mental illness like schizophrenia etc. Then it can get triggered.
But I'd smoke smaller doses just to analyze how I feel.

dont smoke weed, vape wax

I always noticed that cheap weed made me feel good, but dank weed fucked me up bad and aggravated my side effects

Jew girls will love him

You were born with psychosis. Metal disorders like that usually come to front in your 20s.. Wasn't weed dude, it was you.

>THC of natural hash is a fucking joke dummy.
It still holds a far higher percentage of THC per dry volume than buds do. At least the vast majority of buds sold in shops here.
>All the stuff grown in labs is blowing it all away.

>Shit grown in controlled environments with the knowledge of a 100+ years of modern western horticulture mixed in with decades of combined European & North American knowledge of cannabis strains is better than traditional pollen hash made in Morocco with help of sunlight, seives and literal fucking donkeys

You don't say...

> Strains are coming out now at 25-30% and higher. Natural hash would be lucky to hit 10%.
Natural hash has a far higher THC content than 10% m8, provided it's properly made.
>Kids are getting "retarded high" with a strong emphasis on the retarded part because of the cheaper, more lucrative, super potent strains grown indoors and watched 24/7 by monitor and gauges.

You're telling this to a person with my flag. Really m8?

Weed doesn't help though. It's known to trigger schizofrenia and psychotic episodes in people that have latent disorders, but I'm not entirely sure those latent conditions always escalate without outside triggers, such as cannabis.

Probably just about dosage and tolerance.. When I came back from Bali, after 2 weeks of not smoking grass at all, the first day I smoked again it hit me like I were 16 again. Weak knees, mild paranoia and a general feeling being entirely and wholely baked. Not necessarily very pleasant, but funny for nostalic reasons.

I fucking hate BHO. Using liquid CO2 is much better and cheaper. You don't need an alkaline solvent to make good extracts.

dat GMO weed man. higher THC ratios mean nothing, anyone that has smoked dabs knows that. there is poison in the "good" weed.

Weed has nothing to do with redpilling you. If you aren't already redpilled it most likely is going to make you more bluepilled, brainwashed, and degerenerate.

Weed is pretty much physically harmless. It will only lower your IQ a couple points. A price i'm willing to pay.

its skin doesn't look british at all...

>cut his dick after using weed
>muh weed causes psychosis, better ban it

>cut his dick because he thinks he's a girl
>perfectly normal, respect the pronouns

It's a problem where I am too. Shits absolutely horrible. I tried the original k2 spice that used JWH-018 as the cannabinoid like ~8 years ago. Never did I touch the stuff again. I smoked a bowl thinking it would be just like weed. I ended up laying on the beach for 4 hours thinking I was dead. It was the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. Couldn't move, couldn't see anything but black.

Fuck that.

-t people that didn't build their own walls
sucks to be you

>>Be me

>> Italian wall person age 26, no friends, no gf, virgin...all I can do is be myself inside British wall wall, standing on my feet.

>>feel lonely as fuck, I wish I had a friend or someone to talk with

>>finally one day junkie kid realize I exist, fell exited

>He hates me and then concludes that the logic thing to do is to cut of his penis.

MFW