Kekistan

youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyyxVDLU4

/ptg/ needs to be deleted! That's where this cringe worthy retards from r/t_D are coming from and that's their gateway to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzyNbweVPp0
archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/9614549
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comments on the video

Normies ruin everything they come in contact with

>ruin everything they come in contact with
Your father said this to you a lot growing up, huh?

It'll be okay.

that does not make sense....

He is right you know!

STORMFAGS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=QzyNbweVPp0

they're right though, memes is where it's at

That is why women should not be allowed to leave the house and should be kept away from technology.

fantastic, we need more BASED kekistani BLACKS like this

I'm glad the germans are being replaced

fuck off and die

I honestly dont understand why you guys are upset about this.
Why is the "muh secret club" idea still prevalent on this board?

why so upset, that video was BASED as le 63 percenter, let's get replaced together sweat pee

You know who to blame!

*hectic handrubbing*

whats /ptg/?
/pol the gonald/?

>Oy vey goy, why aren't you letting us in? It's like annuda shoah!

What did you honestly expect what would happen?

Fucking nomries are killing the God I helped invoke.

This is what happens when you don't have martyrs.

>Rainbow flag in the background
Checks flag.
t. German cuck

diversity is strongth
HOMOgeneity is weakness

I defer to your expertise in Homo matters.

Because Sup Forums does inside jokes much better than alt-light teenagers do "as outward as possible" jokes

We are the creators. It is our fault for bringing this.

>It is our fault for bringing this.
>implying jews would just let our memetic prowess go unattended

>Anonymous
Can you read that word?

That's what keeps 4chinz going... we are not cancer plebbit, we don't do it for recognition, we don't do it for attention, we don't put our face out there, we don't want to score social points ... on the other hand all these normies want to be associated with and feel pretty and happy "I posted "kek" lel lel lmao" shit..

Sup Forums is Anonymous, when you retards want to stick out and put yourself first because you need attention that's when support from here drops! When you try to capitalize on the what anons on Sup Forums did, all the support will be dropped and you will be hated... because you can't know better, you have no understanding or enjoyment from doing something to benefit an idea and you living in the shadows... you can't work like that because you NEED to put your face out there to feed your fucking ego!

This shit gave me ass cancer.

this user knows something

The colony was a mistake. Sup Forums was sacrificed to these people all to get Trump elected. Blackpilling desu. Normalfags really doing ruin things once they appropriate them and bring down to their level.

wrong you bring the ones that can be red pilled up to our level and the other nufags, you shit post the hell out of them

What's stopping us from buying an island and shipping all these fuckers on it. They can be like the 10 niggers who went to Australia 50,000 years ago and make their own mutant race. Just as long as I don't hear "BASED BLACK MAN" again.

Also for bonus cringe, I was browsing /trash/ and found this

archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/9614549

Enjoy, I want to kill myself just by viewing this.

I think shes legit autistic. Not normie. Normies dont do things this cringy.

It's less "muh secret club" and more just a general principle that the internet humor stays on the internet. When you boil it down, all the people bringing that stuff into real life may as well be saying "lol" in real life too. That is the cornerstone of it, after all.

Moot did the right thing deleting this board. Why didn't we listen?

fucking BASED. I'm going to let jamal fuck my wife so my wifes daughter can be like this. BASED.

Serves you right, frogposter.

numeric sequence confirms we are at fault, why did we have to go from checking digits to pepe trading and eventually worshiping the frog

I want to marry her desu

nufags shit posts are stale, while the real Sup Forums keeps producing dank memes

>It's a hapa

The west fought Hitler and died for this, We made a terrible fucking mistake.

This is what happens when the normies aren't bombarded with loli and rekt threads. There's a reason we used to call each other out for being autistic faggots, and your looking at it.

This

nice hips this bitch have

beautiful. praise kek!

Kekistan was funny for one day. Then it got really cringy and really stupid very fast. You guys are all faggots.

The entirety of this "Kekistan" bullshit is a ShareBlue level psyop to try to weaken our meme magic. By associating kek with normalfags they (you, OP) are attempting to drive us away from our chosen totem.

Just like "The Death of Pepe" it won't work. Your memes are weak.

no we don't donald ok

What did he mean by this? What was he going for? We don't need our rights back Donald! You dumbass!