Why can't I take the money I am paying into Social Security and just give it directly to my Grandfather?

Why can't I take the money I am paying into Social Security and just give it directly to my Grandfather?

Because that's not the contract you signed when you were born, goy

Because then how would the politicians obtain their power over you, your money and your grandfather?

Also, they want to be sure to give most of it to "disabled" people in exchange for their votes, not your grandfather.

Literal shill. Get out.

All draconian self-defeating legislation starts as supposedly harmless (but intentionally vicious) questions like these.

"Yeah! Why CAN'T I just save my own money for grandpa? Those fucking welfare niggers are stealing my tax dollars!"

The problem is, the rich don't pay their fair share into the system, that's why they hate it and want to get rid of it. But you damn well better fucking believe they draw SS when they retire.

Doesn't really matter, it's still a mandated payment either way. Also known as a tax.

why can't I pave the road myself instead of paying a car tax?

BAD GOY
STOP YOUR ILLEGAL THINKING

>The problem is, the rich don't pay their fair share into the system,
>that's why they hate it and want to get rid of it
This makes no sense
You can pave your own roads
It is just much more expensive

so in your theoretical system someone with 10 kids would get 10 times as much social security then someone with 1 kid

what if you have no kids?

Because hundreds of niggers want that money too.

>Why can't I take the money I am paying into Social Security and just give it directly to my Grandfather?
Because he's an illegal immigrant. You have to get him naturalized and that wont be easy for a Syrian ISIS terrorist even though he's in his 50's.

>so in your theoretical system someone with 10 kids would get 10 times as much social security then someone with 1 kid
Why is this a bad thing?

>Why is this a bad thing?

and who is going to support you in old age w/out your social security check? sure the hell not e

How is this my problem?
Also blacks get screwed by SS because they die early
my grandchildren

>How is this my problem?

You didnt answer the question

Yes I did, you just don't like the answer.

>and who is going to support you in old age w/out your social security check?

Well, for most of human history, it was your family. I see the jews have done a number on you.

Considering none of us are going to receive social security I'd have to say blow it out your ass

>I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President of the United States some day. Both of her parents are Liberal Democrats and were standing there, so I asked her…. "If you were President, what is the first thing you would do?"

>She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride.

>"Wow, what a worthy goal." I told her. "But you don't have to wait to be President to do that. You can come over to my house, mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I’ll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and the new house."

>She thought that over for a few seconds, and she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

The rich want to get rid of the system because they're paying less than their fair share, but receiving all of the benefits?

That's not how ponzi schemes work, goy.

"fair share" is a commie buzzword

Don't worry the money you are paying in IS going to older people like your Grandfather.

>Neonazi idiots are literally against fairness
Can't make this shit up.

There is no money in SS. Just a bunch of IOU's Clinton did back in the day to make it look like he balanced the budget.

because some old dudes were faggots or played too many video games and now have no grandchildren.

they don't use the benefits and if they did it would be inconsequential to them

flat taxers literally don't understand scales of magnitude

In the US if you make over a million dollars you pay 30 percent on 250K and nothing on remaining 750K which you can use to invest for profits and none of it actually goes back into the economy where real working men do the jobs these "investors" pay marketing cucks "manage" and they jerk each other off at wall street while regular folks cant afford gas to get to work.

i think thats the joke

thats not how a ponzi sch..er social security works goyim

Because it has nothing to do with blood relatives.