What's his endgame? Is he truly loyal to the black race?

What's his endgame? Is he truly loyal to the black race?

he just yearns for the nigger cock

he's actually mixed and all that shit about him being white is typically Sup Forums fake news.

we would be more effective if we stopped lying so much.

When the race war breaks out he will be like

> just kidding fellow white people

Just like every other self hating white

Fuck off nigger. The baboons don't like mixed people just as much as they dislike whites. And Talcum X is white as driven snow.

>nigger.jpeg

Whatever ever you say talcum x

sigh. Imagine being mixed, like sean or obama. white people treat you like shit and blacks more or less accept you if you speak the vernacular.

walk a mile in his air jordans before you criticize.

wrong

Lol, stfu go back to black Twitter

I speak the truth. and twitter has no race.

sean is trying to survive in a mixed up world. give him a break.

>blacks more or less accept you if you speak the vernacular.
You've obviously never lived around blacks. It doesn't matter how much you speak, dress, and act like them, you are white and they will NEVER let you forget that.

what website is that

I don't know if you're serious or not but Talcum X is a con artist. There's a video in youtube breaking him down as the liar that he is. At least Dolezal eventually came clean.

He's white. His parents are white. He was a little white kid with curly brown hair. The shit hits the fan when pictures of his white parents come out and he tries to say his mom cheated on his dad with a light skinned black man. He rather say his mom is a whore than try to prove it with a DNA test? Give me a break

>they will NEVER let you forget that.

true, but they are more likely than whites.

if obama, half black half white, had married a white woman, he would never have been elected to any office, much less the presidency.

right or wrong?

>Walk a mile in his air jordans

do you think he sleeps with hearing protection ear plugs in his nose to train those nostrils?

He will be one of the firsts to hang from a tree during the war

whenever I hear him talk it gives me the vibe that he's trying hard to sound black. I think BLM should make an example of him that even when the movement is for Black Lives, a white man still gets the most attention.

thats a nigger, 1% of nigger mixture is enough, just as 1% of shit is enough to destroy a bottle of water

Pretty fly for a white guy...

Just to make sure, you're stating that whites are MORE xenophobic than blacks?

If so, then completely false. Whites prop up any non-white who can string words together to form a complete thought.
>OMG he's so eloquent!
So long as a nonwhite, especially a black, espouses even mildly conservative views, whites will fall all over themselves to proclaim "this is what America is really all about"
>Look at this based black guy in a Trump hat

White are by far the least xenophobic people on the planet.

Blacks are a monolith. They don't tolerate any deviation from their societal norms. If you try to branch out in any way then you're actin' white or you're an uncle tom.

Piece of shit race traitor, he should be advocating for his own people instead of LARPing as a nignog. Hope his kids turn out mixed as fuck.
I hate mulattoes (or mulattoids in this case) who reject one side of themselves.

I look whiter than shaun king in that my skin is lighter, I have brown hair, and blue eyes. a mulatto has a 1 in 8 chance of coming out looking bretty white. that said, shaun king is a obvious fraud but I've had people tell me my entire life that I was lying about being half nigger (why would I do this?)

TALCUM X

>this is the one guy Sup Forums thinks is white

Oh, Talcum X only cares about Dead Benjamins and the screen time.

kek almost spit my drink out

All anyone has to do is shave his fucking face and he's fucked.

>Blacks are a monolith. They don't tolerate any deviation from their societal norms
you couldn't be more wrong. this is written by someone who has limited interaction with the black community. I'll tell you as someone who has lived among both, blacks are far more accepting of someone into their community than whites. You will have ignorant outliers on both ends of the spectrum of course.

He is undercover for the KKK. He was a grand dragon. And he is waiting in secret to assassinate the next Malcolm X. Keepin da brotha down!

This guy is obviously mixed. Why does everyone think he is white?

But if that were true, then why would he racemix with a black woman?

He's just as mixed as Rachel Dolezal.

What better cover could there be, user?

Nah he'll eventually betray them in order to get his slave workers his his cotton works and harem of concubines

This.

I entirely believe this dude is at least honest as fuck about how he feels and who he thinks he is. Unfortunately he just happens to be wrong. It's the same as Rachael Dolezal, there is political capital in being black, it gives you an instant identity and community in a way that being white doesn't really compare. In a fucked up way it's not actually that surprising that people like Sean King end up so fucked in the head with how mainstream culture demonizes whites so constantly.

Is this lying piece of shit ever going to get a taste of his own medicine?

To grow a real mustache.

This site is shit.

I uploaded 3 pics of me.

1) 40% white, 39% hispanic, 18% other
2) 60% hispanic, 28% white, 10% other
3) 70% white, 20% hispanic, 8% other

I consider myself mostly native.

>What's his endgame?
basketball

Ya, fuck this wigger

4th picture:
38% other