Why don't you want to convert, Sup Forums? Our views are so similar

Why don't you want to convert, Sup Forums? Our views are so similar

>Our
Flag checks out.
quintessentially.jpg

post more

I do not want to have the tip of my penis sliced and I think your prophet Mohammed is a disgusting swine fucker.

Because I don't care if gays want to be degenerate in private. They're degenerates but they're our degenerates.

Because I don't think an American woman should be stoned to death after some subhuman nigger rapes her.

Because free speech is the cornerstone of our nation, I don't think like the idea of inbread trash shooting up an art contest because they drew a picture of my fairy godmother.

Because I think kids should be able to go to concerts with their friends without getting blown apart.

Should I continue or have you left to defend paki rape gangs from arrest or vote a mudslime into office??

Because you look like an American white

Because I prefer freedom in place of sectarian violence, fucking goats and blaming the west and the Jews for literally all my problems

>I don't care if gays want to be degenerate in private

If the past few decades haven't taught you that tolerating degeneracy breeds further degeneracy, I don't know what to tell you.

Hit the nail on the head there, buddy.
Islam is cancer.

monotheism is one of the biggest blue pills there is

because i like art, music, dancing, etc.
Islam reduces all culture to rubbing your head in the ground and one book. DESU the qu'ran is alright, i'd give it a 6/10.

Says the Jew.

Because for all it's faults having the west's freedoms is still better than any cancer that comes Islam.

Tolerance =/= acceptance.
You can hate someone's lifestyle choice and speak out against it. But using violence or intimidation against what you consider "degenerate" is sandnigger tier and the opposite of liberty and western values.
Wanna know why you're allowed to shitpost on Sup Forums without being butchered by someone who disagrees with you? Because you live in a first world nation that values liberty and personal responsibility. If you want to go around tossing gays off buildings cause "mub degeneracy", fuck off to Syria and get btfo by US airstrike.

Yep I'd convert for that

Says the pedo priest apologist

Because the sun does not set in a pool of muddy water

Because fuck you. Sage.

Why don't you want to go back to the Middle East?

I'll salam that bint's alaykum if ya know what I am saying

die of a heart attack, burger

She can run me over, i will do the stabbing part tho

Certainly not because it's filled with muslims destroying everything

Get diddled, paddy

THICC

Look at that fake bitch, who would flip script on the drop of a dime.

What is the point of wearing a Hijab when you look project being a thick, busty woman.

What a fake cunt.

Fuck off sandnigger, the enemy of my enemy is still my fucking enemy.

mohammed was a pedophile

This, mudslimes are barbarians

we just committed suicide as a species what the fuck does it matter any more

Western Civilization is objectively the best civilization.

Adopting a persistently failed culture that has to come to your lands to succeed is indefensibly retarded.

Deus vult. Remove kebab.

Because you want us dead so no

Great thread OP. If you are a conservative and against Islam, you are literally retarded. Christianity is the quintessential faith fit for the slave. Islam is still a kike religion, but if you are le conservative, it is the perfect religion for you. Modest women, faggots BTFO, kikes frowned upon.

There is only one ideology which transcends the Abrahamic religions though.

Du.bs of wisdom

what's her name? Get it over with

Name Ahmed

fuck off sand nigger, your barbaric backwards laws are the reason why your countires are so shit that you have to invade civilized countries for gibs

religion is cancer

You will convert. You have no choice. We have the muscle to make you convert. I'm about ready to force the issue.

Burn your Koran, prayer beads, and prayer mat. We only kill when necessary.

If Islam genuinely created successful,
advanced societies with minimal degeneracy, like say Europe pre WWI, I would have little issue with it to be honest. But the reality is a large majority of muslim countries are repressive, retrograde and boring. There are a few exceptions in the Gulf states and Malaysia but even the Gulf states have things like slavery.

Sharia law is not a good system to base a society on and the more closely it is followed, the worse the outcomes for the society are. No one is flocking to muslim countries but people of all types are flocking to the west despite the fact that it's become degenerate and not something I agree with or most potential immigrants agree with.

Islam needs to modernize and secularize but I am not sure it's possible as it is run by hardline overtly subversive faggots. Once it has 10-15% of a nations population shit goes crazy and war, terrorism, criminal gangs, vandalism, criminal gangs, forced conversion, jiziya tax and genocide result.

If it was just a system of voluntary self improvement, conservative values and abstaining from degeneracy, that would
be great but it's not.

>If Islam took over I would do ok in a weird way
>conservative, family man, beard, drink very little, don't eat pork (gives me gas), and I would be up for the responsibility of 2-3 wives.

Because brown skin and brown eyes does not an interesting world make.
Variation, and diversity in color is the way forward friend :^)

>If Islam genuinely created successful,
advanced societies with minimal degeneracy, like say Europe pre WWI, I would have little issue with it to be honest
You should literally kys yourself.

That picture gives me perverted ideas.

THHIIIISSSSS

#religionistheproblem #notallshitskins #prayforlondon

sent from my iPhone

>jew likes pedophilia
News at 11.

that's fucking nasty... I'll bet she's gots cheese thighs. When the jeans are that tight you know they are hiding the nast.

how can a woman have so massive tighs?

holy yum
>tfw no thicc conservative hijabi gf

kys moralfag