Indian Space Agency

Is India a Global Superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/tCn10YWsY1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India is a world leader in the production of bio-fuels

Their space agency is top notch due to pooers being real dreamers. They should reinvest all space agency money in sewage desu.

when they manage to weaponize feces maybe

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

designated shitting satellites

underrated

>even in their dreams, they still see themselves as cattle herders
There is something deeply fucked up in the Indian psyche. I don't know if we caused it, but I'm sorry if so.

If farts from overpopulation and a curry diet is biofuel then yes leaders in the world.

kek

They're a Global Superpooer.

That was the joke, nice job catching it.

I donĀ“t even get in the slightest what this comic is trying to say.
can somebody please explain it to me

The US is utterly dominating every other nation in space right now
>Red Dragon will cost 4 times the Indian Mars mission but will land 50x the payload mass ON THE SURFACE of Mars
Are poos even trying?

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
PLANET

It is now.

Not so much due to progress on their part, as due to Obama demolishing NASA to appease his Iranian friends.

youtu.be/tCn10YWsY1Q

>Have space program
>Majority of the population still lives under crippling poverty

India would honestly benefit from mass famine.
How do you live with a GDP per capita of 250 dollars?

>2031
>India's first moon mission ends in tragedy as Astronaut Pajeet removes his space suit to poo on the moon

t. delusional burger

Yes, India is dominating the poo market and has been for decades. They have a space program with rockets purely fueled by poo. Even the United States lacks this advanced technology.

India superpower since 1990.

well he's not exactly wrong.
NASA has unveiled more cool toys than anyone else lately. And they've had a hand in everyone else's achievements as well. example: Europe's comet landing

However, most space agencies work together on projects, so "dominating" is an exaggeration. USA + Russia combined to build 80% of the international space station. The rest of the world contributed not much at all.

Wew lad