Why do wh*tes use weed like niggers and reduce their iq when they got their own drug?

why do wh*tes use weed like niggers and reduce their iq when they got their own drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#407488b12f5b
forbes
archive.is/VfEYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degeneracy

Genetics

>burning out synapse receptors
>good

Smoke em if you got em!

If cigarettes are so bad, why did Jesus make them feel so good?

First of all: Weed doesn't reduce the IQ, that is a myth. Second: Weed originated from eastern Europe where it grows in the wild. And third: Cocaine is from Latin and South America. If you want to stereotype a drug to whites, make it beer.

>Weed doesn't reduce the IQ

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#407488b12f5b

cba finding pubmed publishion of an article

>inb4 linking another pubmed article that says no

when it's about publishing a paper if something is "healthy" or "unhealthy" the unhealthy option is always correct, while healthy option is probably shilling like;

>coffee repairs dna

Shekel status: denied

>forbes com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#407488b12f5b
archive.is/VfEYs

I'm always super happy I didn't become a pothead until college.

Father is an all day erry day stoner can confirm weed makes you retarded.

weed doesn't affect iq

White mans drug is alcohol anything other than alcohol and tobacco is for degenerates

Also why do T*rks always put fucking asterisks in all their words?

Worst b8 ever m8. C is much, much worse for you than weed.

out of curiousity, how do you feel about Hearst's involvement?

ALCOHOL IS AND TOBACCO ARE DEGENERATE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

i really do.

Weeds just more socially acceptable. There's a lot of places you can light up a joint and no one will care. Breaking out a few lines in public is a bit more risky.

this post makes NO FUCKING SENSE. LEARN ENGLISH YOU SUBHUMAN