LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!

Sunni:
>Dirty terrorist scum, kill innocent people, support and fund ISIS and look like niggers (Pakistanis, Libyans, Saudis etc.)

Shia
>Peaceful, non-violent, highly intelligent (Iran, Iraq etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orxVODpOL6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out of this country if you are one of them

islam is like the weather in england
even if its sunni its still shiite

There are Shia terrorist groups.

There are technically terrorist groups from all religions but the Sunnis are the vast majority.

Hezbollah are bro-tier considering how much jews they killed. They are by no means pity terrorists.

Boom.

This is too complicated for my little brain. Let's just nuke all of islam, just to be sure.

Better get the fallout shelter quick then Frankistani.

yeah, what are we going to do about the atheist and buddhist terror groups wreaking havoc on our country?

>Hezbollah are bro-tier considering how much jews they killed
Fuck off no they aren't. Hezbollah uses a christian nation as a proxy for Israel for "muh Palestinian liberation"

And OP they're both scum

don't know man, neither seem capable of withstanding a nuclear blast so i don't see why i should bother with learning the differences

That's my fucking point. The ONLY major Shiite terrorists are Hezbollah and they kill Jews. So it's really a non-issue.

Can confirm.
>Shia doesn't even force clothing or hijabs\burka on women.
Beware of the Sunni, know your enemy Sup Forums, as the jewish overlords are scared of the Shia while they bomb the Sunni.

Kek

> shia
> peaceful
> hizbola
> hamas
> iran aka terrorist sponsor
no

Well they're also the vast majority of muslims

You can learn the difference between different cancers

but at the end of the day all cancer is bad

Yeah but the margin is entirely different and you know that you fucking obfuscating kike.

not of those groups have done anything wrong. they just don't like the kikes.

t. Muhammad al-Saudi

Prostate cancer vs. Pancreatic cancer

this is like someone telling me the difference between xhosas and zulus really. i'd rather both get gassed thank you very much.

>Iran
>Doesn't support terrorists
Anyone not raised in a country with western beliefs needs to be removed.

>muslims
>peaceful

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAallahuakbar

>iran
>peaceful, intelligent, doesn't support terrorists

The fuck you on? Nice try muhammed. No more muslims!

How are they supporting terrorism? The saudi are the ones who are the sponsor of terrorism

Have you ever been to Iran?

While Sunni are complete shitheads Shia only try to come across as nice because they are the minority, so they've gotten better at taqiya than simply using force and huge numbers to spread their religion.

The real based muslims are Ahmadiyya since they are pacifists and charitable so of course are not considered real muslims by other muslims and are at the top of the genocide list whenever it kicks off.

> Sunni: Stems from Arabian Wahhabism which invented radical Islam. Responsible for aiding the destabilization of MENA and building mosques in Europe and America. Saudi Royal family are literally dirty wahab Jew rats
> Shia: Iran's more moderate counter to Arabia. Still warrior mentality but hates radical Islam and all the filthy Saudis. Hezbollah is mediocre and should eventually get the fuck out of Lebanon, but for now, they're needed to counter Israel.

They both are. People thinking that either can be more peaceful that the other.
Even had to make a meme for it.

Hezbollah and Hamas are nothing compared to al Qaeda or ISIS or Boko Haram

Also: Sunni are mostly North African nogos and mixed Arabs, sit around in the desert all day eating camel balls.

Shiite are mostly western Asian Caucasians. They look Armenian, and include Iraq and Lebanon as well. They have a much better culture and beautiful high-class women, unlike the violent imbecile inbred wives of the desert dwellers. Shiite is Sup Forums tier, they hate Israel and Zionism and hate filthy sandnogs. They're literally part of the Aryan race.

West Asian master race

Yeah but they are political terrorists, much like the IRA were.

You can negotiate with them. They usually want prisoners freed, land given back etc.

Religious terrorist you are fucked with. They want you dead or converted, simple as.

>Shiite are mostly western Asian Caucasians. They look Armenian, and include Iraq and Lebanon as well. They have a much better culture and beautiful high-class women, unlike the violent imbecile inbred wives of the desert dwellers. Shiite is Sup Forums tier, they hate Israel and Zionism and hate filthy sandnogs. They're literally part of the Aryan race.

Not true at all and you're really exaggerating this here

This is true.

So what? Bit of pot calling the kettle black there.

The American government are the biggest bankrollers of terrorism in the world. You've been at it since the 70's.

Even American citizens practically funded the entire IRA campaign.

You haven't clean hands by any measure. Iranians are alright.

Sunni is the actual faith and Shia are just the Persians giving the Arabs a fuck you.

Shia are the niggers of the Arab world you dumbfuck

And yeah Sunni are terrorist but Sunni are the whites of Arab world.

they are both inbred subhumans that must be exterminated

buddy, we are americans. through us the jews have almost succeeded in destroying western civilization.

>GAS

A Christian proxy? After the war with Israel the Christian approval rates for Hezbollah were higher than ever.

I see muslim, Shia or Sunni, I pull the trigger - simple

You should ask the people from the U.S. Embassy in Tehran how it went.

Thats actually not a neg of islam senpai, he's saying Muhammads first followers were pagans that he civilized.

Which is actually pretty accurate. Good job Fat Tommy!

T. Schlomo Pennypincherstein

>Shia
>Peaceful, non-violent, highly intelligent (Iran, Iraq etc.)

They should have been sneaky about fudge packing. Besides shit like this happened in rural America before the 1950's. Especially chemical castration.

Because Hezbollah happens to be a better fighting force than the lebanese army and can protect people better, that's literally the only reason why.

It's a christian nation that filthy shia muslims use as a proxy for their petty war against Israel for the free palestine bullshit

>Muhammads followers
>Civilised

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA5791

Whats the difference between this and the electric chair or lethal injection?

Its just punishment for committing a crime.

my father is a shiite muslim, ive been to their mosques. theyre harmless compared to the sunni scum which make up 90% of muslims
theyre all cancer though

>Shia
>peaceful

shia are like gangsters. If the boss tells them to go on a killing spree, they will. That doesn't mean they are peaceful. They're just more hierarchical and rational in the use of their violence.

t. kike
kys

Nothing wrong with that, because Palestine's interest is also Lebanon's. Israel loves to bully Lebanon, Lebanese Christians were thrilled that somebody stood up to the shekel loving bully.

Agreed. Let the moon demon sort them out.

>civiliZed
Yeah, compared to pagans. They practiced live burial sacrifices of children, for example.

The death penalty may be wrong, but the United States punishes people with it for murder. There is no moral equivalence between killing a killer and killing a faggot.

US has constitutional rights and fair trials of a jury of peers?

Iran executes people in the streets after kangaroo courts for non-crimes

>Hezbollah
>Terrorist
Nicely memed Avi

>Nothing wrong with that, because Palestine's interest is also Lebanon's

Not it isn't and the only people that feel that way are the garbage muslims in the country. Palestinian interests were what led to the civil war. Instead of them using lebanon as a base of operations for a shitty war on the Jews maybe they should fuck off back to the West bank and allow Lebanon to be successful again. Literally almost all the problems in Lebanon are due to Palestinians, Syrians, Muslims in general and other garbage refugees that made a functional christian state that was the paris of the middle east into a battle ground for Jew-Muslim wars. Christians don't care for that shit

While Muslims create Live dead children through Inbreeding.

Fuck Outta here with that shit, Moon God Worshipping Pagan

fuck me, ive lived to see the day that nz brings the bants

>They practiced live burial sacrifices of children, for example.

Lies and propaganda to justify conquest.

You may ask 'why are Sunnis always chimping out all the time?' It is because current day imams and scholars do not have any authority in Sunni Islam. Any layman Sunni can pick up a Qoran and start acting on it. Meanwhile Shia muslims listen to their religious leaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=orxVODpOL6s

Kek

>mfw somebody tells me Shia let alone any Muslims are peaceful and nonviolent

Hezbollah is far more of a defensive militia than anything.

>innocent people

Liberals aren't innocent.
And Muslims only kill liberals.

I got your back

They are both as bad as each other, it's just that after Hussein was deposed the Sunni dominated the balance of power. If Iran had all the money and support the Saudis do they'd be busy bombing everywhere

Please tell me of the Iranian terrorist attacks in the last 20 years. Especially compared to our best friend Saudi Arabia flying planes into our buildings.

Were they supposed to let Saddam steamroll them and hand him their country so your faggot bitchass self can type that they are "civilized" with your cheetos stained fingers in your whore mothers basement?

I have been praying day and night that Saudi Arabia, with the help of the US and other Sunni states, will finally nuke the shit out of Iran and the rest of the Shia infidels in the region.

It seems as if my prayers have finally been answered. Thank you Trump.

if we gave iran the support we give the saudis they would be unquestioned hegemons of the middle east and would keep all those sunni fucks in line because as much as you think you hate them, irtan hates them more than you.

>They practiced live burial sacrifices of children, for example.
And Muslims blow up live children to make dead children.

>defending the use of child soldiers
Fuck off subhuman

Germany used child soldiers to defend itself from the Jewish menace USA.

Shut the fuck up.

Your subhuman death cult has no place in civil society.

sage

>not applauding max level patriotism
libshit get out

Hamas is Sunni, its just that Iran was funding them before they backstabbed Iran and went again Assad

They can fuck off too

My bad. I didn't realize African militias were just being patriotic.

>defending the use of child soldiers

They were all above the age of 15, its their law. Also, when your whole nation and race and sect's existence is in danger, total war is the only response. If USA had a Shiite mentality they wouldve conquered the whole world by now. Enjoy your zio-judeo-capitalist values while your whole race is bred out by Tyrones in a cynical plot by Shlomo to line his pockets and subjugate your race forever

Who gives a shit what people do in their own country, stop playing world police, faggot

Sufi>all

>They can fuck off too
Kike detected. The Jews have literally used our country and its people to destroy western civilization, and you eat their propaganda up.

nothing wrong with letting boys defend their homelands, particular when there's a manpower crisis

It's the difference between ass cancer and dick cancer.

Sunni Saudi turd detected

Most of the teenagers in that war escaped from home and joined the front under the guise that they were 18 years old. This is well-documented in the literature, there was no Iranian attempt to force child soldiers to serve. It's not surprising either, Iran is a country actually worth dying for. Its no wonder that Arab armies haven't won a single war in last 70 years.

But Trump says Saudi Arabia good, Iran bad.
So that means Sunni good, Shia bad.

Hezbollah literally protects Christians from Sunni death squads in Syria

ABSOLUTE KEK

Even if this were true, vast majority of muslims are Sunni

Fuck you it's not working. You deserve a longsword up your ass bitch boy.

Sage.

at the very least we Americans need to stop sucking up to the saudis and their little kike pals in israel. even better if we stop actively trying to fuck with iran and just let them win the middle east.

i wasn't acquainted with kiwi banter, holy shit

Please go back to Rebbit holy shit

Assassins (Arabic and Persian: حشاشين Hashshashin) is a name used to refer to the medieval Nizari Ismailis. Often enough described as a secret order led by a mysterious "Old Man of the Mountain", the Nizari Ismailis were a Persian sect that formed in the late 11th century from a split within Ismailism – itself a branch of Shia Islam.