Islam General Thread

Assalamu alaikum! In this thread we discuss the importance of tolerating Islam as a religion, and why hate speech against Islam should be outlawed. I highly suggest that you should at least consider becoming a muslim!

>1 post by this id

Kill all Muslims

mudslimes will rot in oblivion

>first post
post by this ud

kys

islam saved the middle east from degeneracy

Yes! This the post I've been waiting for! I always felt uncomfortable on Sup Forums, but now, as a muslim I'm not alone. Finally, brother!

are u sure abou that friend?

Then how is the Islamification of Europe doing so well?

fuck off dune coon

your women will be our whores and your children our slaves

stfu

/Thread

Fuck off camel shagger.

do you want to get reported, yes?

islam is the reason for the middle east's degeneracy

haha, i hate turks as well, theyre not true muslims :)

london BTFO

Pro tip: Avoid my country.

Lol wont do shit this isnt the fascist paradise that is deutschland

Uhm, did someone mention islamification?

How exactly is this considered bait? The OP started this thread to discuss Islam.

>butthurt westerners left and right

Mad because we're winning?
Mad because we're right?
Mad because your women get white at the sight of us? Even if they don't want us, we can rape them (as they deserve for being such whores) and get away with it easily
Mad we're treated better than the 'average' citizen aka kuffar?

Stay angry, infidels

what the fuck are you on about mettwurst?

>whitebois thinks they could compete lmfao

we are everyhwere and we will outbreed you, face it, we arabs are more attractive to your own women than u urselves, haha.

your women are sluts anyway

>mad
>identifying with any aspect of the ephermal

You are NOT everywhere unless under everywhere you mean the random shithole ghettos you dwell in mama merkels merry wonderland.

Orcposting plz guys.

Kangaroo fuckers being retarded as always.

any actual Muslims in this thread?
Or is this just another echo chamber for memes

i know youre some teenage troll but lets roleplay anyway.

your god is dead mussie, i fed him bacon in his butthole.

Post muhammeds

i dont understnad

I just think it's too bad you faggots won't be around when islam gets wiped out once and for all

>muslims killing people in all the liberal hellholes like london

you guys are truly our greatest ally

memes are so cancerous holy shit. honestly memers (moslty islamophobes) are just a binch of pre-teens with a very low IQ. a lot lower than mine

it wont get wiped out. the islamification of europe is doing great so far!

Magyar should've converted to Islam back in the 10th century, then you guys would've beaten the "Romanians" instead of being gyps* bitches like now hahaah

>itt mad kuffs who can't handle the fact that we're winning
You white cuck bois are delusional if you think you have any chance of defeating us. Islam WILL dominate Europe and you cumskins WILL submit to it. White wombs belong to Muslim cock and your grandchildren will look nothing like you. You can spam "deus vult" to your heart's content, it's not gonna change a goddamn thing.

Ramadan Kareem.

;-)

when will the kufffar learn that resistenc is futileĀ“?

May Hulagu Kahn guide the people of the E.U. and the U.K. to understanding and wisdom.

what chance do you think you have when your god is dead?

Sunni islam periodically reverts to more stringent puritanical strains. Deobandi(Pashtun/Taliban) and Wahhabism (ISIS/Al Qaeda). The reason mainstream Islam is failing to reform is because Clerics endorse repressive regimes which de-legitimize them in the eyes of people.

There are four main schools that use various interpretations and hadiths to construct their moral philosophy. Broadly speaking Shiites are Catholics and Sunni's are Protestants.

Also Arab culture is disgustingly backward. They fuck boys, lazy, can't handle losing face. Kurds are quite bad as well. Arabs have a weird supremacy thing going because the Quran is written in Arabic.