Well, it's happening again. 3 "MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT" ran over people in a van...

Well, it's happening again. 3 "MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT" ran over people in a van, then jumped out and starting slitting throats and stabbing people. And it's going to keep happening. Every month, then every week, then every day, and hour until you DRIVE THEM OUT of your fucking countries and glass them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KekHighPriest/status/871142256052506624
youtube.com/watch?v=yGGll8WKHBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Get used to it"

Goddamn Greeks. Pay your debnts.

We will send more until Britain pays for Brexit.

>"MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT"

lel

I dindu nuffin I swear

That's british for berbers.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Merkel.

Though, you must realise, that if it's ever proven that EU are the ones funding and causing this, we'll arm every german nationalist who wants to save his country, put bounties on the heads of prominent EU lefties, and even offer a new identity and life for those who chose to revolt.

EU funding terror would be its end.

You don't need to post insectoid gooks for every post you make, you know.

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a Trump supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

lmao

might as well just blame mexicans for it, no need to drag down the meds even further

Arm up, fight and resist.

What can we say, the Spanish are mad about Gibraltar.

god damn italians

Is this the European equivalent of White Hispanic?

we call paks "Asians" so i'm sure we'd call north africans "Mediterraneans"

>men of mediterranean descent
THOSE ACCURSED ITALIANS!!!

I'm a man of Mediterranean descent and I could definitely be described as middle eastern if I were to grow my beard out. the two can be easily confused

poster boy of Islam

>MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT
This is some Orwellian level of denial.

not all mediterraneans

Wait, wasn't "asians" the (((media word))) for muslims?

Now they are projecting the blame onto us?

Spain is a country of peace, just give us back Gibraltar and our extremists will finally be appeased and those pesky incidents will surely stop

They can't say Asian anymore, because now everyone knows when they say Asian they mean muslims, so now are they starting to use mediterranean descent? What's next when everyone knows mediterranean descent means muslim?

Based pasta niggers dishing out the punishment for dresden.

More like "tanned german" or "dark white skin"

I dinddu nuffing

Return the gold first, Manolo.

Reporting in.

>MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT
Varg was right all along. There really is no daylight between Mediterraneans and Arabs.

Med descend >> bs

#NOTALL

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY
THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF
TOLERANCE

______________¶___ BEEP BEEP!
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@) (@)**(@)

The hajj happens August 30 - September 4.

This is just part and parcel with living in a multicultural Utopian city during the holy month of Ramadan. Just go to work tomorrow, or they win.

If there's ever proof of anything like that happening, we're with you, britbros. Best allies.

Nah, just our polite way of saying 'sand nigger'

WHY ALBERTO???

You have 50 million niggers in your country.
Also 100 million spics.

>Mediterranean descent

Those Greeks have to calm down

The communists gave it to Russia, ask Putin about it

It just means shitskin.
Everyone knows that they don't mean the Spanish, Italian or Greek.

Love you Portubros

Dont step in that car, gaspar.

Voce e um fodido zipaio.

It's OK Canada you maybe be free from commies one day

Indeed (((they))) are. Anything in the interest of associating those subhuman scum with good people.

please don't confuse this attack perpetrated by on- three crazy people with all mediterranean people

we are a peace loving people just like you

at this point i almost want these attacks to keep happening more frequently as long as most of the casualties are lefties. i want to witness the tipping point of these liberal absolute fucking retards when they finally realize we have a problem with this shitskins

And definitely don't kill them, because they will also win.

This.

Juve fans

>MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT
FUCKING SPANIARDS. I BET THIS IS BECAUSE OF GIBRALTAR. STOP KILLING US, YOU FUCKING TAPAS-NIGGERS.

KEEP CALM
AND
CARRY ON

>3 "MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT"
well, this really sticks in my craw

nothing will change, we will still die because of the politicians failure

oh boy
you question their hability to shift the blame onto white people?

kek

religion of peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all it takes now doesn't it, for them to be slighty darker than nordic blonde.

This. Attacks are the best way to make islamic terrorism at least debatable. We need multiple bataclan-style attacks on elementary schools to redpill the normies.

Spain is a country of peace.
#notallspanishpeople

ISIS HAS JUST CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY (As if anyone is surprised)

Soooo do you feel like winners at this point Brits or not yet

BUT DRUMPF GOT TWO SCOOPS YOU RACIST! FOCUS ON IMPORTANT THINGS! THAT'S MERELY A MAJOR INCIDENT!!!! UUUGH

#NotAllMeds

Source?

source??

this image came very handy

You're the South American bizzaro equivalent of Canada.

they got him guys
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him
they have him
>they have him

the "terrorism is caused by white hate towards Islam" meme is getting old, even for normies

as a blond, green-eyed Mediterranean, this offends me

This guy has the best coverage, new footage every few minutes youtube.com/watch?v=yGGll8WKHBs

Leaf fell off m8.

It was a part and parcel van.

>>"MEN OF MEDITERRANEAN DESCENT"

Those god damned Sicilians!

Preferably in a rich area of the Cotswolds to make the people in power actually listen. An Islamic Dunblane if you will

Hello, GCHQ

Will anglos kill sandniggers for revenge tonight?

>MEDITERRANEAN
BULLSHIT. ARABS ARE NOT MEDS. AS A MATTER OF FACT, PERSIAN MESTIZOS ARE NOT MEDS EITHER. FUCK OFF, SCUM. GREEKS/ITALIANS ARE WHITE.

ETA

Lol clam down big guy.

You should hear yourself out loud.

kek

you know what is going to make me laugh?

it's that after all these attacks, some politician will come out of their bunker to say some political correct version of "we Brits must bite the pillow".

You think you can undo decades of brainwashing? From the lowest levels of kindergarten to the upper echelons of university education, we're talking literally 20 years of being taught multiculturalism and diversity is a good thing, constantly. You think one, two, ten terrorist attacks will change these people's minds? At this stage they're blaming it on white people being too Islamophobic. It's still a long way to go for these people to associate more Muslims = more terror attacks.

are you seeing this shit

We all know it was the fucking yurospics who did this one, I'm telling you Hans.

hahahhahahahhahahahha

>extremely tanned white male commits terror attack

They could be from Palermo

It was Spain they want their rock back

#I'llSiestaWithYou

Why drive them out? Brits love to be cut throat, don't you know? Why you Americanfags don't just learn the lesson? Iraqis don't need *freedom*, Brits love to get raped and killed, can't you burgers stay away from them?

What's the source for the Mediterranean quote?

Fucking wogs, i knew it
>Select all bridges

>are you seeing this shit
The guy waving is probably giving coordinates over the phone to his comrades.

They always fucking do. With their platitudes and their "We must endure as a nation", "We must appeal to our better natures", all that fucking vacuous shit while some parents, brothers, and children cry for the deaths of their loved ones.