Every muslim woman.
Every muslim child.

I want them dead - all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaUi8Dv73hA
youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY&t=118s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let us know when you are ready to go to war.

Youre not alone.

To any british cop reading this thread for hate crimes charges against OP: I fucked your mother. She screamed in pleasure as I repeatedly penetrated her anally while your father, a fine upstanding gentlecuck watched from behind the bedstand in what used to be your old childhood bedroom.

lmao

keep shiting on slavs and ignoting shitskins

>RUN
>HIDE
>CRY

What are you going to do about it? Vote UKIP?

No you didn't

Stop being intolerant. You heard your police.
>Run, hide, tell

You shouldn't be posting right now. Go cower under a desk.

Looking forward to meeting you all
youtube.com/watch?v=GaUi8Dv73hA

Alienating Muslims will surely stop them from being radicalized, great plan!

Atleast you have the second amend...oh wait

We all want a race war to clean out our own cultures of the degenerates. The people who are helpful and beneficial to society are going to stop being so civil among subcultures. You know what I mean. You know you feel rage watching people use their race and their religions as shields. You know you could find the bad ones, and conform them through force and subjugation, or death. No threat, the actual death. Let the rage take over. Its righteous and honest! If feelings will take over logic then our rage shall be a fine weapon. If the cops turn a blind eye, then we will use that as our chance. You know where you belong

yes I did, she was a big woman

sort yourself out, dad.

Kys

Check of truth all Muslims must be accepted

These terror attacks are caused by globalization, uncontrolled capitalism and liberalism.

Islam is only a small part in this.

The country is run on the lie of infinite growth. This is most easily achieved by increasing the population and thus GDP.

Therefore our government allows hundreds of thousands of people in a year. Some of these are Muslims. A lot of these are people who wish to integrate, live peacefully and prosper.

Some of these however simply come to get richer and we make no demand that join our way of life. These people become alienated and hateful. Generations of these families live parallel lives and resent us.

But it must be remembered that it is not all Muslims.

This is our political leaders fault. Be angry at the attackers but be more angry at the political classes that continue to push growth at the cost of safety, community, the environment and simply out countries future..

I'd be happy just sending them all back to Pakistan to be honest, let them see what a real Islamic society is like

Sup Forums livestream of london attacks here youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk

For you

this

British people will do fuck all cause they've got no balls, will just aim at easy targets. Such a joke all these people saying they want to kill muslims etc but don't want to lift a finger.. Ironic, since those of the left and even Muslims at least attempt to do something. All the right down is moan and watch anime all day.

I'm going to do more I swear to god. im going to do everything i physically, mentally and emotionally can. Fuck this countrys laws, I want the 30s back even though I never experienced them. A fire in my heart calls for it.

how can they be radicalized if they're dead or deported?

He seems sorted to me.

What is it going to take for people to actually say "enough is enough" and start pushing all muslims out of their city/country?

Are people just so desensitized to this they don't care anymore?

you are right, alienatinh isnt gonna work

genocide on the other hand...

Then do something about it you LARPing faggot, your country isn't going to unfuck itself

call us when ready Johnnie boy, we can help you

Why? Why did you kill your brother?

>The country is run on the lie of infinite growth. This is most easily achieved by increasing the population and thus GDP.
>Therefore our government allows hundreds of thousands of people in a year. .
Very important issue that we need to talk about more. But Muslims are still scum desu

The British cop whose mother I fucked was screaming in pain, not in pleasure.

Fuck off cunt

Right in the feels

>I want them dead - all of them.
>he thinks he can do this while allowing jews to run free on his island

muzzies are just a symptom of a deeper cancer

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this. Don't let the police see it though.

That's the spirit.

This. Muslims are a symptom of the jew

kek

They can be radical all they want in their own country

Daily reminder that Islamic culture is incompatible with Western values

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY&t=118s

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Nope.

You guys are our one of the best allied country.

We will make a fighter jet with your helps.

:)

I don't think radicals will stop killing people until the entire world worships their version of Islam.

We made a mistake...

Do you people still have hope of this happening?
Hope for the white race ethno-state dream has died after the death of Hitler.
Your people will never wake up until it's over.
Your armies are in the hands of the enemy.
Your women are in the hands of the enemy.
Your resources are in the hands of the enemy.
You all have lost the day the flag of the USSR was rasied on the reichstag.

If it's any relief, the police will have known who these guys are and arrest their partners within hours. They are always under surveillance, just never stopped.

Lol I was LARPing yes - just curious to gauge would follow if I said it.

I'd support a policy which empowers intelligence to target jihadi material specifically to a different standard however that's it - hard to balance this with the UK becoming more of a police state than it already is.

reported to the thought police

enjoy being raped in prison for your thought crimes

This
I'm sick of tolerance
I'm sick of multiculturalism
Go back to the sand and fucking die

just wait sandnigger

British, especially English people, are well known as pussy scums. After Brexit, the first incident was posters calling poles vermin. Why? Because poles *play within the rules*, shitskins and sandniggers just go straight to cut Brits throat if they got treated like that.

Fug your bruder you romantic piece of shit.
Fuck you and fuck your facebook tier post.
Fucking disgusting.
Go learn some political science.
Every country have it is own benefits. So they will act for it.

It doesn't matter. For every one they arrest there's another created by seeing how easy it was for one guy to cause such damage.

You don't even need to be in a terrorist cell or buy weapons. You just need to be an anrgy muslim.

The fuck happened to that dude?

Let them all radicalize. That's the fucking plan retard. Then we are justified in nuking y'all.

Liberty

Charred remains to me says bombing of some sort, likely artillery or air strike.

(((woman)))

I never heard anybody complaining about Poles. Most like Poles. Stop getting your news from Sup Forums or whatever "source" you use.
People voted against Brexit because they wanted to reduce immigration. Period.
Are you Irish diaspora or something?

#redpill

The Anakin approach is the only proven method for eliminating sand people.

To bad cuck,this is only the beginning

>literally star wars and harry potter memes

Well grab you're raifu and start doing it

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

enjoy jail cunt

Reported to the internet hate speech police, which is an actual thing in your piece of shit cuck nations.

Careful britbong, Theresa's internet thought police may van you.

>french
>hating sand/niggers

I can understand you bro. But he is right.

#notallmuslims
its just a small violent minority.
islam doesnt support violence
isis is in no way related to islam

Kek

Muslims alienate themselves you massive retard. They will NEVER conform to western standards. Your multiculti bullshit is impossible.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the only realistic solution to the Muslim problem is to kill the religion utterly and purge it.

Half-Black here, every single Jamaican I know wants to wipe them from the face of the earth, all the middle-class English people literally care about #notallmuslims.

What the fuck it's going on with this country??

Well you still don't know this wasn't another Bulgarian terrorist attack. Don't make crazy assumptions now. Also check this captcha.

THis, immigration = growth for elites but fuck mussies they are cancer

>The tragedy of the Commons

Wonder why Jews cucked academia, getting too close to exposure

Edgy
d
g
Y

>says the goat fucker

yep including the ones that didnt do anything

report yourself for hatespeech, kike. the world is waking up to who is fomenting racial hatred between the goyim.

Careful chap, having an opinion is illegal in your country.

It's crazy how people still think non-natives should be allowed to stay.

Aw that would be lovely op.

i agree, that muslims are absolutely not compatible with western, social culture.

Dude chill - was just curious to see how militant people were feeling.

I'm pretty reassured by how balanced its been by the standards of Sup Forums actually...

Yeah well when you've finished, get to work on Italians will you
Loudest biggest mouths except when they're whispering secrets
Expect everyone to look at them
Squinty eyed combination of Turks, Jews and Everything Else
Big egos no brains
No morals
Materialists who actually believe they're part of a special religious club that will get them front row seats in heaven
Breed and think they've split the atom instead of realizing even rats fuck and reproduce
Show offs
Gutless wonders
Big talkers no action
Useless in bed
Look a me looka me looka me
Just get rid of them for pete's sakes. Can't stand them

Eh, I've seen better bantz.

Top kek.

Fucking love our Founding Fathers. Brilliant.

>implying implications
Give Gibraltar back and then you guys are even

If only sadam would be alive you never had to deal with that shit of isis, but hey your second best buddy saudi arabia, number one financier of terrorism and ISIS will stand by you, they will build you even more mosques.

Deported the ""innocent""

>radicalize them all
>kill them all

Sounds like a plan, honestly.

You can't even control your own women, how are you planning on killing foreigners? You'll say something like "oh we'll find a way to chimp out eventually" but everybody knows that you'll be shamed into submission by the nearest female.

They can't be that bad.

>Muslims
ALL NON-NATIVES

>Muslim people are so thin skinned that if they can't live in a white country they'll blow people up

you will hang one day