Post Ammunition for our Twitter fight

Post Ammunition for our Twitter fight.
Right now is the time for posting them.
Now the right people will see it.

Also - News on attack
youtube.com/watch?v=pDJzCwx3C24&feature=player_embedded

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps
discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fresh oc to rally up scared right wingers uk-istans:

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a Trump supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

hard to top this. not mine but another anons OC from tonight

Islam is a vile death cult

Spread this shit all over normie book.
People need to wake up

The false prophet of islam was a pedofile and a warmonger

This is the guy fighting Trumps travel ban...

That says a lot

And this a lot more

Waht about 'virtue vultures' for the virtue signaling faggots ?

Only solution

I've got a lot with great potential if your comment is subtle and witty

This one is great

nuke it from orbit

Wouldn't Jews be one of the first on the chopping block?

no comment needed

jeez im almost starting to feel bad for Europe now.....

almost...

Trump is a whore

user, you have SO MUCH to learn, are you actually interested, I'll answer anything you ask.. let's start. read these links later. for now just be open to things being "possible", tomorrow they'll be probable and one day you'll know the truth

>ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

>Hillary Confirms Saudi Arabia, Qatar Fund ISIS In Leaked Email
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email

>The Oil-Gas War Over Syria (In 4 Maps)
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps

Get in here, we London now

discord gg/uJxuvM

>jews for refugees
in *our* countries
wait for the second pic I'll post

This is a good one

>loved when pic related was created
>was worried I wouldn't get to use it too much
>I get to post it like every 6 days

>jewish man in *his* country (israel)
read the sign, notice the difference, it's not just a coincidence

I've redpilled so many friends, and my current girlfriend, with this diagram.

Wish it included the Stat on how many belive in death for gays. If anyone knows where in the study it is, I'd appreciate it.

show her this

Friendly reminder that 'Sharia should rule' means they think child fucking should be legal

this is also good

have actually been keeping an eye out for this one, I saw it during that manchester bombing and didn't save it

are you still here? should I keep going?

So if libs hate victim blaming, why then do they blame the victims of these terror attacks for the attacks? Saying that the attack only happened because the country wasn't tolerant enough is logically the same as saying a woman was raped because she was wearing revealing clothing. While both may be true, it still does not justify the criminal action, and the victim should not be blamed for the illegal actions of others. Is their cognitive dissonance really that strong?

SAND NIG CONFIRMED

That's clearly a dark white Asian, probably of Chinese decent. Why are you so racist?

I feel bad for those that are not going along with this infestation, both the silent and the outspoken. Those that are silent are probably too afraid of being arrested for hate-speech and being sent to the Gulag.

Holy fuck you kraut this is hilarious

British citizen of unknown origin. His Afghan parents said he was a smart and friendly child. Got radicalized on /pol by evil Nazis™. We must not let this happen to another innocent child like mohamed.

and bad truth

Question, would anyone be alright with Muslims if they weren't raping, pillaging, and burning?

Holy fuck is this a troll account or a surprisingly based Imam?

Because they're retards. If you use doublespeak then it's impossible to be wrong and that's exactly what they do. They cry about dictatorships, but demand Communism. They say how bad racism is, but target whites based on the colour they were born and give niggers a leg up because they're black. They complain about sexism and then force quotas to employ women. The list is literally endless.
They would have been hung 70 years ago. But if you complain you get told "everyone should be allowed to hold their own opinions because this is a free country with free speech" and then they deride you if you give your opinion on nationalism, God save you if you voice it in public.
Like I said they're retarded. Keeping them around is like having a cure for HIV, but you can't cure anyone because #NotAllViruses. The election is in 4 days and, not that I ever expect him to win, but if (((Corbyn))) ends up PM be prepared for widespread unrest.

Not as relevant since brexit though

Yes. The only reason people hate Muslims is because they burn, rape, pillage and kill everything that isn't Muslim. It's literally like if Christianity never changed from the time of The Crusades.

Then they'd just be normal derelicts, bums and drains on society. I wouldn't like them but we'd have bigger (((fish))) to fry

B T F O

Okay, me too. I know there are a lot of people that default hate 'em because they're not white but for me it's definitely the raping, pillaging, and burning. Skin color is a non-issue. I challenge degeneracy however it takes shape.

I'd be alright with them blowing each other up as long as they stayed in their countries

So true... I live in London and I'm bored of this attack already...

Damn good thread. Thanks to everyone who has posted. Saving all the good ones. You're doing God's work.

the (((wolves))) in whites clothing

>to my fellow whites, stop being xxxx and be more xxxx.
>shalom my real jewish brothers

how welcoming of rapeugees the jews are in other people's lands

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.[2][3][4]

Has anyone got an idea how to meme the
virtue vulture,
the extremist form of virtue signaller who gets zer almonds activated after an attack?

something like this?!
>not a real muslim
>not a real muslim 6 more times
>you know who's to blame right, (whites)

OC

Nah, the difficulty lies in representing the personal gain in form of moral superiority bonus points + feeding from the victim.
Seems a tough one but i really like the term. May be good enough on its own.

Solves two problems.
It gives a place for all the extra water to go to because "muh paris accordian"

true.
I think screen capping a tweet from actual people then day of the attack. then another the next day of something normi the tweet. Do a side by side (something like how "sincere" they were then 1 day later talking about shoes or lunch.)

Check here:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx