BRITAIN YES

BRITAIN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
twitter.com/boiledsheep/status/871136424103337986
twitter.com/KekHighPriest/status/871142256052506624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post video

I think I've seen a smuggie for exactly this before.

Nice link senpai.

LINK yoU FAGGOT

>fucking muslim cunts
Now that's powerful.

Link it mang

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289

pff Ill just do it

this HAS to be fake
please dear god it HAS TO

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Fine British posters, don't let your country be overrun by hatred as ours has.

>that guy virtue signalling

My fucking god.

nope

twitter.com/boiledsheep/status/871136424103337986

FUCKIN MUSLIM CUNTS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

NOW THIS IS VIRTUE SIGNALING

ack ack, don't run, islam is a religion of peace

>FOOKIN MUSLIM CUNTS
>don't shout that you fookin idiot
i want off this wild ride

>500 years

american education

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

THEY ALL JUST FUCKING LAY DOWN LIKE FUCKING SHEEP IN A SLAUGHTER HOUSE

ITS JUST 1 FAGGOT WITH 1 MISERABLE KNIFE

WE HAVE THEM HERE ALL THE TIME AND PEOPLE JUST PILE ON TOP OF THE BASTARDS AND LYNCH THEM

them virtues aint gonna signal themselves, racist

Should have tazed that PC faggot where his balls should have been desu

>Fucking Muslim CUNTS
>Don't shout that, it's not Muslims

I think my favorite part is how the second guy just drones out that line without any emotion. Fucking brainwashed.

>move over sweden

just watched the vid, when exactly do they say not to be Islamophobic?

rofl

get it right guys

>don't be a twat, you should say that

but seriously we can't let this guy gets the nuclear codes

I think he mumbles it after the guy runs out saying FOCKIN MOSLEM CUNTS

I hope that man is being charged for islamophobia right now

DONT SPREAD GRUESOME IMAGES GOY! WE CANT LET THEM SEE THE END RESULT OF OUR SCHEMES

islamophobes btfo

can't even defend urselves lmao

>literally on the ground like an animal risking to get gutted
>"uhh it's not muslims"
ahahah how fucking brainwashed can you possibly be, seriously?

shit like this is why I deleted my social media, and it will remain deleted until the normies mass red pill themselves.

defending yourself is against the law in the UK. even moreso if the attacker is a visible minority. best to let the bobbies show up than risk lifetime in jail

>Right to call others "faggot"

>Ever using the word "desu"

Pick one, faggot.

islam is just an idea. muslims however...

RELIGION

lol. muzzies need to send a thank you card to the cops to get them down and in position for execution before the dunecoons even get there

OF

We need a new smuggie for this

This is no time for banter user.

POO

POLICE MAY HAVE A SUSPECT
this was sent to me via pm from a account calming to be a london police constable, I am unable to verify. the account was then disabled.

Brits deserve this.

They are the ones that beat Hitler. They are the ones who were anti Bulgarian, Hungarian and Romanian immigrants (when only ~200k came) while they were welcoming of Arab Muslims. Not the 3 countries I just mentioned are comfy and safe, and are the future, while Britainstan is lost.

I understand it is the globalist Jews doing this to you, but you guys thought you were all that, and didn't do anything about it. So fuck you! Enjoy your terrorist attacks dudes

osama bin laden was a weak rich bitch

when they say this without realising we have heard there "original thought" a hundred times before

This

>Normie sand nigger lovers are getting purged while I'm safe because I never leave the house

Truly this is the grandest time.

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

Leaf is right.

Hurrr slavic shitakins
Hurr ur not human xd
Hurrr serbs are muzzie killers
Ahmed welcome xd

Suspects are WHITE.

Happened on the anniversery of Joe Cox too. White van involved. Likely it is far right Tory/UKIP supporters.

>Swedish
>not a faggot

Choose one.

Way to go, Britain. Cower in fear. Don't fight back or anything, that would be racist.

um no sweetie

They'd literally prefer to die before confronting reality.

QUMPFF

holy fuck. why is laying down the best decision? this video made my blood pressure go up at all the police telling grown men to stay down at their country being attacked by probably one or a few subhuman invaders

The only reason this isn't happening is the fact that the police is currently too busy. They may investigate it later, though.

This is how they will try to play it off I am sure

Oi! Stay out of londonistan m8, also why they attack their new home?

Keep hoping, keep your fingers crossed, right? Sick fuck.

Fucking shill for sure. Lol.

Don't spread gruesome images unless the people are brown

sounds like you fell for the propaganda mate. osama was /ourguy/

Harder target to hit if prone. Also differentiates you from the terrorist, who will be standing. Also keeps you out of the way of crossfire.

It makes sense, but it should never have come to this.

>doesn't understand police procedure
In that situation you don't know who is civilian who is terrorist, you need to subdue any and all people in the room

I mean if bullets are going to start flying yeah police should get everyone on the ground.
That said it's the UK so they won't just drop the sack of shit like they should.

this only applies to muslim women.

infidels aren't even seen as humans, an infidel woman isn't one and therefor doesn't receive said respect.

a tiny detail out callers like that one tend not to mention.

Just because we're getting lucky for the time being doesn't mean you should gloat about it.

>they are the ones that beat Hitler

NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE NOT ALL MUSLIMS WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE

>Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania
>comfy and safe

Trying to compete with libtards in mental gymnastics?

>twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
Typical London trash, actually deserve to die

This desu senpai

Bullshit. If twatter didn't have the word limit I would post the dozens of evidences from Quran itself. They are allowed to beat their own wives for not having sex, ffs

>Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill.
Some people are just trolls

Det är ju ett filter din dumma jävla nybög.

HA

Is this like when niggers get to decide who gets to say "nigger"? Think I get it, thanks ahmed.

>Don't spread gruesome images
Why? People need to be shown what they're defending. There is no way a religion of peace would do this, unless it was a lie that they are peaceful.

Thank you Google for this wonderful captcha

check the crime rate you meme spouting faggot.

the "FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS" guy is going to be ID'd and arrested for hate speech, isn't he?

>that low energy voice

Sounds about right

>it's real

HAHAHAHAHA

FOX NEWS NOW WITH THAT VIDEO UNEDITED.

i was blocked for posting this pic
>RESIGN
RESIGN

>no leaf

THE CURSE IS LIFTED

HAHAHAHAHA
Sky news playing the clip unedited by mistake

Och? om han inte kände till filtret är det ju han som är nybög, och om han kände till filtret så kvarstår faktum att han använde, direkt eller indirekt, ordet "desu".

Tag livet av dig.

>JUST AS BAD

sky just played it again claiming it was unedited but it ended as soon as he said cunt lmao