I absolutely love my president

I absolutely love my president

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Fine British posters, don't let your country be overrun by hatred as ours has.

I love him too. He's inspired me. No matter what happens I vote for him again in 3 and a half years.

Ohio reporting in. Will definitely vote to keep him in for 8 years.

Post the liberal tears

will vote for him again in a second

>other countries accept refugees
>theyrw going to shit

it really makes you think. theres nothing wrong with caring about your country and not wanting to risk it

BASED TRUMP

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!!!

based Trump is /ourguy/
fuck the globalists and their Jew climate serfdom tax

I want 8 years of Trump so the leftie assdamage goes critical mass

I wish Trump could be our president forever. FeelsBadMan

Nice trips

Absolute legend. He might be a neo-con shill, but he's the very best we've got.

oh fuck off you angry libturd

What a fucking moron

BASED

He's an annoyign faggot

instead of deporting all the muslims and banning them, regardless of what the courts say, and ending the neocon kike wars, he's continued the kike war and INCREASED the number of muslim "refugees"

Boomerposting on twitter does nothing.

He hasn't even built part of the wall yet

Yeah he's way better than these liberal faggots. God i hate them so much.

May God Bless President Trumps in his fight against ALL evil!!

Every fucking thread. Just kill yourself.

Me too desu

maybe if he bombs fucking London instead of Assad

>select all squares with bridges

I have to hand it to you sharia boys, you really learned how to take advantage of our ancucks' and natsuck's retardation. There is no war, bombing your little empty airfield in Syria ensured there wouldn't be. But you keep telling us it's all for Israel, it's worked so far.

give it 10 years and when they are basically the middle east we will be unfortunately

faggy muslim

The Syrian war won't end until Trump refuses to arm a single additional Jihadist for the Saudis/Israelis

And that isn't happening as Trump openly sided with them in April and against Bannon.

I don't want to hear another word about how "le evil" Assad is and how based the Saudis/Israelis are from you r/The Donald faggots until you admit that by supporting them you are supporting ISIS by proxy.

IT WAS MEME MAGIC
IT WAS MEME MAGIC

Zero regrets, Trump is GOAT. Also nice digits, patriot.

The trips of truth

I love trump as well

I stopped going to church and now I go to trump tower, all hail the lord

The white lord trump

Build
The
Wall

Let's the tendies hit the floor

meanwhile, in the USA

>go back to r/thedonald

Check. Who gives a fuck? Syria isn't America or Russia, it's a Russian puppet state. It's nothing more than a Chessboard.

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS

>Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.
you're no redneck
>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years.
america has only existed for ~200 years
>We must impeach him now
for what? drinking covfefe?
>and lock up his most fervent supporters.
found the fascist
>The travel ban is racist
so are you
>and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art.
there is a rational reason to fear the radical middle eastern countries that fund isis. there are muslim countries that are ok like lebanon and indonesia.
>Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.
another way to find a fascist. they are against free speech, because anything can be classified as hate speech.
>now he is literally destroying the planet earth
for 30 years the stupid hippies have been saying the world is going to end due to global warming yet we're fine right now. we should combat climate change, and the way to do it isn't taxing everyone based on their carbon footprint. you stupid liberals had 8 years to do things like give us solar panels, which would have cut electricity costs, but of course you're all virtue-signalling cunts who do nothing and just cry there. we should start expanding the renewable energy market, it will bring more jobs, and help the environment. furthermore, we still need coal. until recently, china has been getting coal from nk, so what is going to stop them from switching back if we don't supply enough coal? if we keep at the coal game with china long enough, nk's economy will deteriorate and they will finally stop making nukes.
>and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives.
kathy griffin is not young nor promising. she is a talentless shithead who wants to influence public opinion, and has a victim complex. also, fuck the entertainment industry, its run by retards who want money
>Fine British posters, don't let your country be overrun by hatred as ours has.
xdddd

>nothing more than a Chessboard

Check.

I hope you're enjoying rotting in hell, Brzezinski

go fund Al-Qaeda more you flaming faggot

>"I'm not a shill trust me"
>Spews shill talking points

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR TED CRUZ HAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAH I SHOULD JUST LET BLACK PEOPLE FUCK MY DAUGHTERS INTO OBLIVION HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Come on dude. What a joke. A travel ban wont fix shit.

I agree as a Serbian-American, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Clinton all the way.

>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years

My sides.

THIS SO MUCH

Al-Qaeda's dead, Jim. Any more infowars talking points?

i noticed this too

GLOBAL WARMING
L
O
B
A
L

W
A
R
M
I
N
G

>Al-Qaeda's dead,

Are you legit retarded?

Even if Al-Qaeda is less prevalent because ISIS has supplanted them,Wahabbism itself, the radical Jihadism funded by the Saudis is alive and well.

You are just as bad as the leftists and communists claiming muslims dindu nuffin if not worse.

He's inspiring.
Can't wait to vote for him again.

Bigots just don't realize that fixing climate change will eliminate the wage gap, stop Islamic terrorism, and give all blacks each 30+ iq points.

He puts on a tough-guy persona, but he's still an incompetent fool who is doing more damage to the right-wing brand than good.

This is what kills me about the stupidity of Trump fans. He may single-handedly prevent the spread of national populism in Europe

Rural Norwegian here. He's probably the worst president norway's ever had since we gained our independence in the 14th century.

He doesn't have infinite power user. Take a fucking civics class christ. Just be glad he isn't a fucking spineless cuck like Bernie.

He was by far the best option for President out of the choices we had that is for damn sure.

Respond if you voted for your fellow citizens to be considered expendable by the state in pursuit of dubious and uncertain 'progress'.

He's still calling it a BAN, the fucking idiot. It will never get passed! Not even by the Supreme Court.

it should according to the law it should never have even been stopped by the first court. if it gets blocked we know we no longer live in a nation of laws

>less prevalent and supplanted
>not dead

It's Arabs killing Arabs. Shitskins are expendable and their deaths are making us trillions. You can't cleanse the sand of Arabs through brute force and glassing the entire middle east is a waste of potential resources. So you're forced to play the game. If you can't handle the bitter taste, then stay uninvolved in international politics.

Watch him flood the country with even more while blaming Obama.

>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years

>last 500 years

>500 years
>implying that wanting people to come here legally not rapist and murders dug traffickers randomly xing border is racist

get a education. you are a perfect example of why we need charter schools.....

>I voted from trump in 1517, but in all seriousness, we can't let trump get his hands on the nuclear trucks

go away you shill

Texas checking in, loving our President!