Terrorists have WMDs

Time is running out

Escape before it's too late

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
standard.co.uk/news/uk/exmet-assistant-commissioner-calls-for-3000-extremists-to-be-locked-away-at-internment-camps-a3550886.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
nytimes
archive.is/UQWo6
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_bomb
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/biological-terrorism-could-kill-people-nuclear-attacks-bill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol if they nuke Rome/The Vatican. Syria is gonna get glassed

>lol if they nuke Rome/The Vatican. Syria is gonna get glassed
what makes you say that? christkikes are the most cucked of the three abrahamic faiths

>Terrorists have WMDs
Says who?

Good.

Everything is happening as i have foreseen.

the EU Parliament, among others. see the link in the OP

>no mention of Cali
So unfair

Those links seem a tad old.

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

>111

What does that have to do with the links being from reports or articles back in early 2015?

Muslim extremists getting their hands on nuclear or chemical weapons is obviously inevitable to anyone watching with a keen eye.

whoever compiled the list of links hasn't updated their list
they still think it's relevant

Ok, I get your point, but that qoute didn't really sync with that train of thought. Besides, even I will sometimes post articles about things that are a couple years old when I'm digging.

this has been a long time coming, the warning signs have been here for years. articles from 2015 show some of the threats, and warnings continue to the present day; eg;

>“We face an unprecedented terrorist threat in Britain – about 3,000 extremists are subjects of interest to MI5 and police, and about 500 plots are being monitored.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/exmet-assistant-commissioner-calls-for-3000-extremists-to-be-locked-away-at-internment-camps-a3550886.html

I update links all the time, but important links from 2015, 2016, etc. remain because they are still relevant to the present situation

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>Nuclear smugglers shopped radioactive material to Islamic State, other terrorists

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

Alright then, but you should probably put in some connotations with your dumps letting everyone know that those links are still relevant, otherwise people might think you just had an aneurysm and were posting old links.

Use archives
>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/UQWo6

how long until it's no longer relevant?
a terror attack is always possible, isn't it?

I think it's clear enough to most people

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

also, a nuclear strike on a major city isn't just another terror attack

>18th may 2015
that's a long countdown
i think it's safe to assume their clock stopped

>111

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

are you scared that a dirty nuclear bomb might go off?

a dirty bomb is relatively harmless. the conventional explosives would kill more people than the radioactive material. otoh, society would panic like it hasn't before, and we'd see something like martial law begin to manifest

more worrisome is an actual nuclear bomb

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY

checked

so? this doesn't originate in Syria or Iraq, this originates from your bff Saudi Arabia

a crude nuclear bomb is a dirty bomb
>more worrisome is an actual nuclear bomb
you're confusing state actors with terrorists
>we'd see something like martial law begin to manifest
what's wrong with that? do you enjoy jewish liberalism?

The vatican would inspire the most backlash.
If one place did need to get it no matter what, the EU parliament or ECB. Merkel's governmental administration building.

>a crude nuclear bomb is a dirty bomb

no there's a big difference between a bomb that disperses nuclear material and a bomb that achieves critical mass

the latter is much more destructive

>you're confusing state actors with terrorists

they're not mutually exclusive. states can also sell/give nuclear weapons to terrorists

>what's wrong with that?

it would make life much more difficult for everybody. the economy would collapse. ability to travel would be severely limited, etc.

syria defends christians though, you dumbfuck kike.

>a dirty bomb is relatively harmless
KYS

relatively.

>Since a dirty bomb is unlikely to cause many deaths by radiation exposure, many do not consider this to be a weapon of mass destruction.[2] Its purpose would presumably be to create psychological, not physical, harm through ignorance, mass panic, and terror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_bomb

>it would make life much more difficult for everybody. the economy would collapse. ability to travel would be severely limited, etc.
you mean shekels wouldn't be flowing so freely to merchants?

economy literally means "household management". money is just a token of value

if less money moves around, that means less goods and services too. it may get to the point people will have a hard time feeding themselves, etc.

>it may get to the point people will have a hard time feeding themselves, etc.
there would surely be a war before that occurred

cities full of millions of people only have a few days of food on hand. the military cannot coordinate feeding all those people. when the system shuts down things will get desperate quickly

Genuinely hope LA or New York or Chicago gets nuked... 99% of the US pop would unify against Muslims, plus you get rid of a degenerate liberal city for free.

All the more entertaining.

it won't stop there

careful what you wish for

Christianity is a polar religion.

It's as simple as this:

All things are permissible, not all things are beneficial.

Christians can do whatever they want, they just need to realize it.

When they do they'll turn harder than a preachers kid 'partying' for the first time.

they've had them since 2009

>when the system shuts down
you're assuming one particular course of outcome
christkikes are just lambs led by their fake holy book and the preachers who interpret it
>Christians can do whatever they want, they just need to realize it.
christians will very quickly realize that christianity is nothing but semitic nonsense
>All things are permissible
other people disagree

do it already muhammad

you may be right about your estimation of what christians will do.

>you're assuming one particular course of outcome

depends how severe things are, but yah when cities start getting nuked do you think people will stay in them? economy will collapse.

martial law also means freedom of movement is restricted; trade of goods and services requires free movement, both internally and internationally

C-checked...

>martial law also means freedom of movement is restricted; trade of goods and services requires free movement, both internally and internationally
the restrictions are temporary until order is restored and new regulations of trade imposed

Why do you seem to want martial law? Do you really want idiot 18-25 year old shaved heads ordering you and your family what to do and when to do it? Do you realize that means you may have to stop watching anime and go outside?

>Why do you seem to want martial law? Do you really want idiot 18-25 year old shaved heads ordering you and your family what to do and when to do it? Do you realize that means you may have to stop watching anime and go outside?
sounds like you have a problem with order, mr jew

no, not Jewish, just an American who understands what liberty is and how it would feel for it to be removed.

>no, not Jewish, just an American who understands what liberty is and how it would feel for it to be removed.
ok shlomo
as i said before,
>what's wrong with that? do you enjoy jewish liberalism?
your freedom is not innate

Enjoy your countrymen being slaughtered like sheep. Baaaa. Keep your inane autism on that side of the Atlantic.

It was only a matter of time.
2017 might be the beginning of the end.

>Enjoy your countrymen being slaughtered like sheep. Baaaa. Keep your inane autism on that side of the Atlantic.
fuck off kike
you even make noises like a sheep
what are you, a dirty christkike? filthy scum fuck off

You seem nervous

9/23/2017

when cities start getting nuked martial law will be permanent until all-out war

then martial law would be the least of our worries

>You seem nervous
why? you're the one who is opposed to martial law because of
>muh liberties
that made you bleat like a christian sheep
that's the best outcome i can imagine at the moment

I see it's just schizophrenia.

>I see it's just schizophrenia.
because you do not want order, you want jewish liberalism, you call me
>schizophrenic
dirty kike fuck off

You caught me, my name is David Cohen. How could you tell?

>You caught me, my name is David Cohen. How could you tell?
because you are opposed to nazi rule, that's how frankly i'm amazed you managed to navigate on to Sup Forums

If that's what it takes for Europe to wake up, then so be it.

Don't know if satire or actual mental illness...

MicroWarpDrives?

None of you guys are talking about the scariest part of the CBRN umbrella: biological weapons. If OPs link about recombinant smallpox is legit we'd be fucked

>Don't know if satire or actual mental illness...

>oy vey goyim
>let the dirty bombs flow
>muh liberalism!!!!
scum kikes

yah that's scary af and harder to prevent

>He said: “This is like earthquakes, you should think in order of magnitudes. If you can kill 10 people that’s a one, 100 people that’s a two... Bioterrorism is the thing that can give you not just sixes, but sevens, eights and nines.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/biological-terrorism-could-kill-people-nuclear-attacks-bill

>nines

that's billions