many have never even thought about it
you cannot uninvent the gun
we are in a constant state of reaction
we are weak, but we are not weak
in Great Britain this must not continue
get out guns back
be men

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M
youtube.com/watch?v=z5qfooovwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=IQutj2wNaPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS FAGGOT. Nobody wants guns in the UK.NOBODY.

I support this message.

>Lets make guns readily available so the terrorists can get them too!!!
kys

gelded coward
#RightToKeep&BearArms

state got guns
army got guns
old bill got guns
crooks got guns
patriots got fists

yeah ok lad I'll bring my ak47 down to pub when I meet all other lads

that is not what the right to keep and bear arms is about
have a word with yourself
sooner or later you'll figure this out

if guns are legal, you will HAVE to own to jst to defend yourself against chavs as well as armed muslims

Uhh you don't get to bring guns

so I guess bombs must be all the rage over there, I mean everyone must have them because it's happening almost every week with you fuck wits

It's a lot easier to make your own makeshift bomb than to make your own functional and reliable firearm, you retard.
When was the last time you heard of a mass shooting using a homemade gun?

approx 30,000 wars in 3,600 years of recorded history
ur hoping against hope if u believe it isn't coming

>terrorists will just walk into a shop and buy a gun on camera while filling out the nightmare of paperwork it would take for brits to even allow this level of freedom in the first place

>What is theft?
>What is taking the gun of a good intentioned family member?
Most of your mass shootings aren't done by legal gun owners either.

#RightToKeep&BearArms

the old bill have picked their side
we're like lambs to slaughter

the quick death of this thread is the metaphor we live

Implying homemade guns aren't a reliable thing Do you even /k/

More Australian motorcycle gang DIY firearms surface

To recap, a number of improvised submachine guns have been seized in Australia recently, many based on the Expedient Homemade Firearms series of manuals by British author Philip Luty.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/

antigun cucked brit is back, you are a weak pathetic cunt

#RightToKeep&BearArms

an army is building in the guts of our homeland
and it is not an army of patriots

Now you realize the Irish were the freedom fighters, and your government is literally Satanic.

Australian Police: 10% of firearms seized are homemade

“Supt Plotecki said there was anecdotal evidence that outlaw motorcycle gangs were targeting people who have the skills to make weapons. – Earlier this year a Hells Angel prospect was caught with a homemade Uzi that police believe was a prototype he was showing his prospective employers to impress them.”

It’s funny to see that In the same article the anti-gun group ‘Gun Control Australia’ make the claim that “All guns start out legal before they become illegal (via theft or rogue dealers)”. Certainly not standard tubing submachine guns made using plans readily available on the Internet, that’s for sure.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/

kek Britcucks can't even have a rifle
Meme men kinsmen men DVD DVD's DVD vs vs band NFC

>One example of a dozen homemade guns
Wow, I guess banning guns was completely ineffective after all!
Better make them legal so we can introduce 5 million professionally designed and manufactured versions into circulation instead.

>Muh guns!!!
>Muh freedom!!!
Dumb manchild ameritard is back.
One day you'll realise that allowing criminals in your country to have easy access to professionally designed murder tools is about as cucked as you can get.

So why didn't gun control work in the USA, UK, or Australia if its so effective?

the public psyche is about 2 decades behind where it need to be

>>>One example of a dozen homemade guns
we do it as a hobby in US, we get 80% lowers sold as paper weights, as good sometimes better than store bought, but they look store bought, we are much more advanced than Australia, I thought if they could do it why not you?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M

Who am I again? Are you boogeymanning someone? You live in a police state that can't keep you safe yet you blame objects you can't even have. You are pathetic and a reason on these will continue. I feel brad for true brits that have to deal with sad little weasels like you.

Guns are good! Fuxk all traitors to the USA!

Feels good man.

One lesson that has been overlooked in all these terrorist attacks is that banning guns doesn't stop mass murder.

in essence Americans keep & bear arms for the rest of the world
they are the final lighthouse of freedom
can you imagine patriots worldwide totally disarmed
the gangsters in the ruling class could do with us as they so pleased
history is an ocean of human bloodspill

Seems to be working quite well

No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms

What if bongs were allowed semi automatic, magazine fed 5.56 rifles and could buy l85s

Then various small machine shops in the UK could start making their own L85s like the AR in the US and over time various improvements would add up until you have incredibly light, reliable, and affordable l85s in every other household in the UK

would be neat

There was a time, in Britain, where it was the God given RIGHT of every EnglishMAN to carry a broadsword in public. The purpose of which was to defend his property from brigands and his honor from slanderers.

Then came the dark times. Then came the cultural marxists.

Now it's illegal to buy a butterknife, and if you so much as splash water in the eye of your rapist, YOU will be prosecuted. You have muslims who attack you for drinking a god damn beer in a pub, or holding a girl's hand. And then your government will go after you for saying that muslim terror is perhaps not an entirely wonderful thing.

You are cucked, YOU GAY (UK). There are no men left in Europe. You are all vaginas. You are waiting to be raped by Ahmed.

>professionally designed murder tools

If the Manchester bomber had used a gallon of gas, a chain and a padlock, he would have killed a hell of a lot more people

I was gonna make this thread tbqh.

>tfw normie plebs will consider you a nutcase for being subbed to Hickok45

How'd that work out on London Bridge today?

so muslims will start murdering eachother with guns like niggers in the US instead of whatever they use now? How new are you

Fuck Great Britian

You shouldn't be allowed to keep and bear arms, the "men" in your society don't have the testicular fortitude for that kind of responsibility.

I'm going to support you

Not only does our military bear arms for people around the world, but we have many individual citizens here in the states ready to step up when called and defend the homeland. We call that the militia here in the states(not just simply the "national guard"). Lots of guys are taking classes run by former and retired police and military. Stiff upper lip and may God save the UK and US.

>You shouldn't be allowed to keep and bear arms

We aren't you fucking moron

Re-enforce the right to keep and bear arms in the UK.

From the Assize of Arms 1125, where it was declared law for every citizen to own a weapon for the defence of themselves and nation, the right to bear arms was embedded deep into English common law. Civilian militias were fully organised and common all over Britain through the early modern and late modern periods (not limited to the modern day TA which served as a citizens militia until WW1). This law was not interfered with until King James II came to power, recognising the power of the right to bear arms, he ordered Britain to de-arm. Following his overthrow after the Glorious Revolution of 1688, the right to bear arms (for Protestants) was written into law of the Bill of Rights 1689 to ensure the ancient right would not be overthrown by a tyrant on the monarchs seat once more. Up until the Tottenham Outrage in 1908 there were little to no firearm restrictions in Britain at all. Beyond applying for a license which cost 1 shilling in your local post office (& you could not be a violent offender) you could receive a license like that. In 1797 the right to keep and bear arms was put to use during the French invasion at the Battle of Fishguard where it was British armed civilians who formed the first line of defence.

The Tottenham Outrage, coupled with both world wars, led to the 1920 Firearms Act, 1937 Firearms Act, 1968 Firearms Act, The Firearms (Amendment) Act 1988 and the Dunblane Massacre finally led to almost a complete ban on firearms for self defence usage in the UK.

My post from brit/pol/

>We aren't you fucking moron
And you never will, ever again.

you've been neutered.

God bless those spirits who yearn to be free.

>britbongs actually believe this.

Completely agree

The current UK licensing system, with entails ridiculous firearm restrictions, imposed gun club members, storage options like gun lockers being mandatory, and ridiculous calibre restrictions (.22 is not a combat round), has the benefit of allowing all 3million gunowners to be almost exclusively 100% white. If not, 99%-98%. An expansion of this system, with the FAC thing completely re-thought out, "self defence" being a valid reason for ownership, no calibre restrictions and more variation, we may just be better prepared.

Better to be armed now while we outnumber them than be led like lambs to slaughter than when they outnumber us though.

I think that adopting American style gun laws would never fly in Britain. You should take back your gun rights, but do your own method of making sure that it's safe. Put a focus on allowing concealed carry - I don't care how many hoops they make people jump through to get it, it's damned important.

First of all, half of those deaths are niggers so they don't count. Also, instead of guns Brits use other methods that are more lethal.

>someone breaks into gun owners house
>attempts to steal his guns
>gets shot

Its pretty simple.

>You live in a police state that can't keep you safe
If that is the case then how is giving criminals and civilians access to guns going to help things?
A gun can't stop a bomb or a truck that is already headed towards a large group of people.
The only thing it could potentially prevent against is knife attacks, but you can bet your ass that if guns were legal the terrorists would be using them instead and would end up killing a lot more people.

So? If anything that just proves that civilians having access to guns isn't going to do anything to stop terrorist attacks.
If terrorists have access to bombs, trucks, gas etc. then what good is introducing guns going to do apart from introducing the potential for shootings?

Pretty good actually because a gun is going to do fuck all against a moving truck and the guy only had access to a knife to stab a few people with rather than an automatic firearm which would have significantly increased the fatality count.

The fifth and last auxiliary right of the subject, that I shall at present mention, is that of having arms for their defence, suitable to their condition and degree, and such as are allowed by law. Which is also declared by the same statute I W. & M. st.2. c.2. and is indeed a public allowance, under due restrictions, of the natural right of resistance and self-preservation, when the sanctions of society and laws are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression.
- WILLAM BLACKSTONE, Commentaries on the Laws of England
(Bill of Rights 1689)

Read my post here The TA needs to be brought back as a citizens militia to begin with.

For now, start working with your shitty licenses. You can own a straight-pull AR-15 up to a .50 cal Steyr though, at best, your chances of receiving anything above a Section 1 are minimal. Those are pretty much the best this country has to offer. A bunch of non-combat .22 calibres, cuck-Mossbergs with chamber restrictions and pistols with """modified""" barrels.

How do gun laws work over there anyways? Like what do you need a license for and what is flat out illegal?

Fuck off, a gun can stop a multitude of attacks including (but not limited to) terror.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5qfooovwYU

>What is robbing a gunstore at night?
>What is stealing your father's unsecured guns while he's at work?

with guns holstered the fire in our hearts to speak truth always will return
fear has muzzled us
slowkill is upon our soils
we're more than what we've become

[8 captcha's WTF!]

Ever tried the Unarmed build in FA:NV? It's OP as fuck. You guys'll be fine, no need for guns.

>the guy only had access to a knife
Man, how can one person be this cucked? If you had a gun, WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS ACCESS TO! Meanwhile, as he slaughters your people, he had access to whatever the fuck he wanted to get, as the slimes showed us repeatedly in France, for instance at the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks. Or do you think bongistani gun control is different from French? The slimes aren't using guns because they don't need to. Guns would save you from the slimes, but you prefer to be slaughtered.

Well, you can deport Muslims AND institute gun rights. Why choose?

Many homicides are still performed by blunt force objects. Several times more than gun deaths.

""Whereas the late King James the Second, by the Assistance of divers evil Counsellors, Judges, and Ministers, employed by Him, did endeavour to subvert and extirpate the Protestant Religion, and the Laws and Liberties of this Kingdom..(b)y assuming and exercising a Power of dispensing with and suspending of Laws, and the Execution of Laws, without Consent of Parliament....(b)y causing several good Subjects, being Protestants, to be disarmed, at the same Time when Papists were both armed and employed contrary to Law...(a)ll which are utterly and directly contrary to the known Laws and Statutes and Freedom of this Realm..... the said Lords Spiritual and Temporal and Commons, pursuant to their respective Letters and Elections, being now assembled in a full and free Representative of this Nation, taking into their most serious Consideration the best Means for attaining the Ends aforesaid, do in the First Place (as their Ancestors in like Case have usually done), for the vindicating and asserting their ancient Rights and Liberties, Declare,....That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence, suitable to their Condition, and as allowed by Law."

Just read it; pretty much what I was thinking. The primary purpose of our 2nd amendment is to prevent a tyrannical government and self defense. Having militias can fulfill the first mission but a proper concealed carry licencing system should be implemented for the second. Make the restrictions as hard as needed to get the measure passed; they can be expanded over time.

>straightpull
What the fuck

Yeah, because I'm sure trying to be a hero and pulling out a handgun on 4 gang members is going to end up way better than complying and handing over whatever they want.
In that situation you're fucked regardless.

Also, have fun trying to defend against a truck or nail bomb with your concealed carry.

The point I'm making is that if you give citizens access to guns, you give criminals access to guns too.
I'd much rather have to flee from someone with a knife than someone with a gun.

"The rifle must be made as a straight pull and not converted from a genuine semi-auto. This is done by machining a long slot into the side of the upper and attaching a pull handle to the bolt. This allows the bolt to be manually operated to load each round. It isn't strictly necessary to do it this way, the standard cocking handle can be used but this is difficult when the rifle has a scope fitted."

It's not an AR-15 when you're done with it basically. If you get to that stage, where its legal to own any form of AR-15, you may as well get a replica like a H&K 461 or the Beretta ARX.

Pulling a handgun on 4 unarmed gang members is going to cause them to 1) die or 2) run away.

By the ancient laws of your own country, once they enter your property with ill intentions, you are within your rights to do so. Or atleast you SHOULD be. But people like you view the current situation as normal and even advocate for carrying it on without any change what so ever.

So then why didn't your gun laws work? Why didn't they reduce gun crime?

If someone tries to run me over or slash my throat it's 10mm to the face.

Are you allowed semi automatic rifles (non .22) under any circumstances?

Because you can build pistol-gripless ars with fixed mags that are top loaded like something straight out of ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=IQutj2wNaPc

>mfw our government LITERALLY false flagged our guns away and my grandad had to dump his father's Lee Enfield
Feels depressing man

Attention all non-US anons:

The "shocking" amount of gun crime in the US is almost entirely due to inner-city violence, gangs and drug violence (i.e. blacks). It is almost all isolated to a handful of metropolitan shit holes that law abiding citizens fled long ago. This is not the wild west as portrayed in media.

Hey moron. The slimes ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO GUNS. They DO NOT CARE what your laws are.

>Be criminal slime
>"hmm, I think it would be quite lovely to purchase a firearm."
>"let me just check what the government allows me to use to commit crime first."
-t. NO ONE EVER

You should much rather that no one have to flee. But you are literally not intelligent enough to understand that running from someone with a knife will get you just as killed as running from someone with a gun. As you can see from the muslim terror attack THAT JUST HAPPENED TODAY.

>Are you allowed semi automatic rifles (non .22) under any circumstances?
Nope.

Couple of .50 cals with access to a special range and/or land thats inspected and passed by an FEO (it won't be). An FEO is a Firearms Enquiry Officer, who is the licensing person in your police deparment.

You can't own handguns without "modifying" them so they don't fit the restrictions passed by laws after the Dunblane Massacre, you can own black powder weapons.

Even if it worked, they turn to knives. As evident by not being able to carry knives in London.

I'm thankful to say its not that bad up north where I live in Northumberland.

I know what a straightpull is. Just what the fuck is the god damn point of owning the fucking thing.

Do you mean Hk416? The civilian equivalent is the MR556A1 and there's really no reason to get one

its like 2700 dollars for a 5.56 AR that is no more or less reliable, and heavier.

The UK makes ARs under license I believe, your police seem to walk around with them a bunch, should probably just get one of those.

You should have buried that shit - that's a family treasure right there.

I wish OP.

But it is too late, people will never understand that people can have a culture of gun ownership while also maintaining safety like Switzerland, Canada and New Zealand.

Where after a licensing process, or just a shall issue formality in Switzerland, you can own semi automatics and have a functioning society without the murder culture that exists in America.

They like affiliate gun ownership with fear, but it is obviously the other way around, the majority will always be afraid of guns and there is no going back.

The people in the video you posted weren't unarmed though.
You really think that pulling a firearm out on 4 adrenaline filled criminals is going to end well for you?
You'll be shot or get your head bashed in before you can even fully draw your gun.

I know it's hard for your American brain to comprehend but in a country where guns have been banned for a large portion of time it's incredibly difficult and risky for criminals to get access to even handguns.
Why do you think all of these attacks are carried out using knives and bombs?

>niggers

user, why didn't any of our gun crime laws reduce the violence? Yours didn't work, ours didn't work, even Australia's didn't work. Why do you think that is?

There's a reason to get one in the UK. You can't own an AR-15.
Only reason is sporting. Anyone truly interested in self defence will go with the Benneli M4 or Mossberg 500 cuck version, or will buy an illegal handgun & if they have to use it so be it, fuck the law if your life is in danger. I suppose it comes down to.
It was once illegal to NOT own weapons in this country. Conceal carry is important, but with what? Revolvers? You can't own handguns.

Alright, so in that specific scenario, (you think) firing won't be your best option. It might be in another scenario and your right to defend yourself is a god given right.

>Northumberland
You are still nogunz. It is just as bad. The slimes break into your entire nation, as the ROTHERHAM RAPE SCANDAL shows.

but that is an AR-15

Actually I own a Mossberg 500, but if you had read my posts, I'm here advocating for the return of the right to keep and bear arms in the UK. I've been a member of Arm Britain for 6 years. Why are you trying to dicksize with me because I like the countryside?
The straight-pull one? What are you talking about? It's completely useless to own.

i approve but the fact of the matter is you are a nation of cowards and cuckolds. this will never happen

beautiful to see my American brothers who know the weight of freedom is the exact weight of the gun in their hand

It's not difficult for the slimes to get guns. They are using knives because in this context knives are a more effective weapon. You never have to reload a knife. You seem to think of a gun as a strictly deadlier weapon than a knife, but it's really not. Remember, the vast majority of gunshot victims survive. Rather, a gun allows people of different physical abilities to have parity, and also allows standoff from a dangerous attacker. That's pretty much it. But you, who clearly has NO experience with guns whatsoever, want to sit there and pontificate about them? Your shithole is perfectly simple for me to comprehend. You are in a land of violence and muslim terror. It's just impossible for you to comprehend the most basic facts of guns.

more guns here than you may think

Lmfao even Canada isn't that cucked I have semi auto rifles here chambered in 7.62x39 7.62x54 and 5.56mm

Then start using them

3 million legal. 99% of owners are white. Possibly 100%. Which is why that system needs to be gradually dropped and allowed to expand.
Yeah I know. Another territory that was subject to our law that retained more of it than us. You too buddy. 45% 360mil is a lot of people to clean up.

If you come home one day, and you find your baby sliced and dead on the floor, and slime raping your wife, then you picked up your shotgun and blasted him, YOU would be imprisoned for life. And your fellow bongistanis in this very thread would applaud you being locked away.

You need to uncuck yourselves and kill the muslims, Nigel. It is your only hope. The attack at London Bridge just escalated to a god damn explosion.

>Australia's didn't work

Oops. Almost fell for an American's pro-gun law "argument".

Carry on.

>Alright, so in that specific scenario, (you think) firing won't be your best option. It might be in another scenario and your right to defend yourself is a god given right.
All I'm saying is that given the choice of defending myself against an armed criminal vs complying with them and not risk getting attacked, I'll take the second option every time.
That also means I'd much rather the criminal doesn't have easy access to firearms.
You can talk about your "god given right" and how you want to be a hero all you want but at the end of the day I'd much rather lose a few valuables than be killed or seriously injured.

My brothers of Shepard's pie and Fish w/ chips.

You need guns to defend your own freedom.

It was guns that defended us from you

And it will be guns that defend you from them.

Former Empire

Won 2 world wars

Most successful empire in history

Best friends with military juggernauts.

You know what to do, make us proud, teafags.