The Fucking Madman! Trump Warned Us About Pedophile Bill Maher Years Ago! Punished Trump is Real!

Bill Maher is a pedophile and Trump has known for years!
>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.
>In the movie Trump is the Villian
>The proves ((They)) have attacked Trump for close to 30 years
>The Punished Trump meme is real he knows about their networks and who ((they)) are!

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxZc2qscWRA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/307726942877147136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher#Personal_life
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/bill-maher-ill-fuckin-kill-anthony-weiner-clinton-loses/
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/maher-i-dont-care-if-hillary-has-jonbenet-ramsey-in-her-basement-im-still-not-voting-for-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/2509815140
youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cJNcbjkcLCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bill Maher has admitted to being ok with fucking kids

youtube.com/watch?v=gxZc2qscWRA

>To cover his own ass he is now telling everyone Trump sexually abused his daughter Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ

>Trump warned us about him 4 years ago as well

Holy shit! Sup Forums was right again! He knows!!

Punished Trump: A hero denied

Someone post the complete gif

>Interdimensional travel confirmed

That feeling when Trump has been warning us for years

Push this out and start memeing about the hollywood pedophile ring

This. Someone get voat, the_donald and those pedo investigating boards in on this.

Now we know why they hate him

"Kid-Lover Productions"

Holy shit mang

>Actual real tweet?!
Can't hold down my tendies

It's real all right

Example of a pedophile innuendo from the movie? I don't disbelieve you but we've got to get weaponized on this.

Damn it! is everyone in hollywood a freakin pedo?!

>/po/ suddenly gives a shit about the word nigger

eat 48 dicks, nerds

Reminder that Bill Maher has never married
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher#Personal_life

Reminder that Bill Maher called his company Kid-Love Productions

Reminder that Bill Maher was the Pizza Man (Trump is the bad guy in this movie almost 30 year old movie)

Reminder that Bill Maher was losing his mind about Anthony Weiner's emails

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/bill-maher-ill-fuckin-kill-anthony-weiner-clinton-loses/

Reminder that Bill Maher thinks JonBenet Ramsey is comedy material
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/maher-i-dont-care-if-hillary-has-jonbenet-ramsey-in-her-basement-im-still-not-voting-for-donald-trump/

>Friend Sarah Silvermann also talks about molesting children
>"Hey, is it considered molestation if the child makes the first move? I'm gonna need a quick answer on this"
twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/2509815140

im convinced

whats it like living there..is everyone depressed they arent leaving the island

I wonder why all the Maher hate is being botposted today, i wonder if it has anything to do his episode last night... it was a good one

Cancel HBO?

Game of Thrones starts next month!!!

Not saying the man is a time traveller but the man is a time traveler

Sarah Silverman was also a name frequently brought up in past spirit cooking/pedogate threads

>Silverman
Must have missed those threads.

Oy Vey Goy! Shut it down

btw susan sarandon has a pizza ping pong place.

just sayin'

What the fuck

What came out about Maher? Anyone have a source?

What the FUCK

kid love had to do
with Gods young age at the time
may be of pure coincidence to That degree.

Word salad?

>Work in the fields? Senator, I'm a house nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q

What did he mean by this? No, really, what did he mean? They were talking about climate change and farms in Nebraska and then Bill makes a slavery joke out of absolutely nowhere.

I came to this conclusion separately by listening to little hints Trump and his friends give. I think it is more than just the 9/11 attacks. He has seem stuff in his brush with the elites that disgusts him. My theory is he has been accumulating dociers on all the powerful people he came in contact with for decades. He has run his own intelligence network and has dirt on all of them like Hoover. He told us what he is going to do. He tried to work with the establishment. It is my understanding he told them to slink quietly away or be destroyed. They chose to fight him, and now that he has returned to washington the Trump war machine is going into high gear. Swamp draining and eliminations are set to begin. All hail god emperor Trump.

Heil Trump

Kill all the Zionist pedophile shills

Bump

kill them all big don

Trump needs to end them

Trump is a time traveler.

>wipes tear from eye
Yes kill them all big Don

Up

Bump

Checked

It's almost like we're seeing through the bullshit

has KEK saved the house nigger?

Being X is fickle, but fair.

Its the hypocracy of the left that's being punished.

Check. False flag confirmed

makes me think

That's a coke joke.

not sure what part is confusing; senator says he should work in the fields, Maher says he's a house nigger aka doesn't leave the master's house. pretty simple joke

Possibly.

Hollywood has long been dogged by rumors of pedophilia with young stars being sexually abused and the notion that the various "mafias" (most notably the "velvet mafia" aka the gay mafia) manipulate/force people in the movie/TV business to engage in sex with minors, for the purpose of binding them to TPTB so they have to do whatever is asked of them, lest they get outed.

>tfw a cup of hot cocoa and the pizza man on DVD
Fuckin comfy

Is it even ironically good?

More evidence: Before everyone even knew about Epstein being a pedo, Trump PERSONALLY investigated Epstein and then banned him from his properties. (Source: James Patterson)

>Born under an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>First press conference was 77 minutes long
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

>Push this out and start memeing about the hollywood pedophile ring

Yes, because Pizzagate worked so well.

Sup Forums is the biggest peddler of fake news on the net.

>Reddit spacing

MUH REDDIT SPACING

Fuck off. You would know what Reddit spacing is.

What the fuck is this reddit spacing meme? Please kill your family and then yourself.

Aww, did I hit a nerve? :D You clearly don't like Sup Forums, so why don't you return to Reddit? You'll feel right at home.

it kinda bothers the eye, seems like its an attempt to talk down to you, what else is wrong with it, honestly makes me disregard whatever is being posted

Now your turn

>be reddit faggot
>kill self

Trump won because he is a billionaire and Hillary is not.

i voted for him in 2000 as my very first vote.

i hate your parents more than you could imagine having dealt with their bullshit for 17 years.

it shouldve been perot then trump with maybe dole and quail thrown in.

dole was a legitimate war hero that your hippie dumb fuck parents shat on while voting in mccain endlessly.

>You clearly don't like /pol

Got that right.

>so why don't you return to Reddit? You'll feel right at home.

I've been to Reddit twice in my life. Didnt like it. I prefer Sup Forums, thanks.

Rlly makes you think

You take this shit way to seriously lol

Hill has lost against everyone she ran against. maybe... MAYBE its Hillary?

>Trump won because he is a billionaire and Hillary is not.

He won because he got millions of idiots to fall for his lies. He IS a con man after all. Got them good and continues to fool them.

your a dumb fuck 20 year old arent you

probably a woman, a kike, a gay or a virtue signaler

you can't be an oldfag or you would understand exactly what michael moore even knows

trump was a fuck you to the american government and the world

hillary is a fucking mafioso and is not even charismatic about it like bill was

cuz shes got a genital innie doesnt qualify her to lead a country you dumb womyn rawr cunt

look at englands female cops running away from a terrorist attack.

fucking sjws.

>muh game of thrones
If we killed everybody who watched this show, there would be no liberals left.

>I've been to Reddit twice in my life. Didnt like it. I prefer Sup Forums, thanks.
That's the least convincing argument I've ever read lol. Anyhow, welcome to Sup Forums, nu-male. Enjoy your stay. Just don't rage too hard. It's not healthy.

>that ending

Classic case of psychological projection.

we've known for awhile. Wait two years from now when the IC rolls these rings up like a cheap carpet. They need time to build their webs.

honest question thats not a fucking shareblue data mining operation

do you think the average american after this massive terrorist attack will ever vote democrat again and believe in keeping an unsecured border?

all Trump has to do is point at a picture of the twin towers and say "I am doing everything I can to prevent what happened to us and what is happening in Europe from happening to our children"

and every single white american will vote that fucker in overwhelmingly and whoever he tells us should be next for the next 20 years

you lost commies and kikes. the muslims killed your attempt at taking over the government by blowing their load on this.

we will now kill you as hostile agents of a foreign government.

>Trump won because he is a billionaire and Hillary is not.
Do you have down syndrome? Hillary spent over a billion dollars. Trump spent a fraction of that. Keep the tears flowing. :D
youtube.com/watch?v=cJNcbjkcLCY

GET /problem
404 Not found

want to know why the media is freaking out?

I will let you in on a secret from the inside

Muslims committing these acts is waking up white american males to racism again

I do analysis on it and that sleeping giant is waking with full fury.

its time to kill the bolsheviks 2.0.

fuck the samson option, better dead than this zombified way of life.

Damn it.

We are the Diamond Dogs, it would seem.

DAS RITE

Can someone give me a rundown on happening? Was there a new terror attack and why is bill getting btfo

Does anyone have a picture of the guy who played Trump in the movie? I couldn't find one.

No, pedos did hang out at Comet Pizza and Pegasus Museum.

N-now hold on, I space that way sometimes but I don't even know how to read reddot threads

Isn't he one of the only famous liberals to speak out against muslims?

This. Hillary spent billions on her campaign

If you round up she spent 2 bills.

I don't understand why he thought that was a good idea. It seems to good to be true.

She spent 1 bill on an A.I. alone, that told her where to go and what to do for every single step of her campaign.

Sad!

Based af. Bill Maher is a fucking cucklord.

Briefly. No more.

Diamond Dons

I like to hope Trump is double agent appeasing the jews just enough to not get assassinated

Fag.

I only wanted to check those 9s