>0 refugees
>0 terror attacks
>99,9% white
>99,9% catholic
>100% xenophobic
THIS IS THE COMFIEST PLACE IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW

WHITE REFUGEES FROM WESTERN EUROPE ARE WELCOME

DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR MONEY AND SPEND IT IN POLAND ON PIEROGIS

Is it necessary for me to learn Polish? I already speak some Russian; how close are they to each other?

I'm Catholic and willing to learn your crazy language. Will you take me in?

Dont have to imagine
Feelsamazingman

you need english at least

russian is completely different

How is orthodoxy in Poland?

How's the food? I'd rather deal with achmed than with shit grub.

h-heh heh... no hard feelings about the plummer jokes, lads...

you already know civilized language (english)

everybody in major polish cities can speak it

Theres nothing stopping muslims immigrating there except the lack of carrot from your poverty.
When thats gone you'll be just as much of a social democratic multi-culti dystopia as the rest of europe

Cuck
Non existent and tolerated

the polish know whats up

>fiancee is from poland
>she's moving here this summer

If America turns into mud blood commie central I'll either stick around for the race war or move back to Poland with her

Shut the fuck up dumb slav. Your country is a post communist shithole. Your people literally prefer risking their lives in the UK than live in that depressing waistland

I live maybe 10 km from the polish border, does that count?

Ummm w-would you, r-really?

can I come? I've been to Wroclaw 2 times and I miss it

can I come? Nearly done my Advertising and Marketing degree, lots of job available for me in the English speaking world (especially for big Corps) but rather just be in comfy as fuck Eastern Europe.

Would I be suitable at all? What kind of qualifications does Poland look for in migrants?

Yes, but the job market. Can I get employed in say, CS (Programming) or IT with only English as a language?

If it wasn't for the white niggers (dresy), Poland would be heaven on earth

I'm coming have family in Szczyrk, Grandad Polish I am Brit from Cornwall.

Any history behind this? Most slavs are orthodox
Does it have to do with the Russians?

I think we have you beat.

PAY

I'm in Poland right now, stop saying this you will jinx it!

The only rain we don't have many non whites is because all the poor poles crowding them out. The only reason no attacks have happened here yet is because it's a low value target.

Some Southamerican countries have a larger GDP than you, Poland. You are poor

>Germany is literally going to invade Poland again except this time for being too white and not being blown up enough
Wew

>trips wasted on such a bad post
Souflaki pls

>Le Poland is white man's paradise
>Exodus of young Poles, conservative and progressive alike, is still going strong

If we have it so good, then why so many of us risk getting ISIS'd for those few extra shekels?

My life is affected more by the culture and the economy than terrorism. Even in Paris, you chance of actually being victimized by an attack is incredibly low.

Learn statistics.

Narco dollars don't counts

If I didn't live in the USA I would live in Poland.

Poland got baptised from Rome instead of Constantinople

that got us in the same team as Hungary, Czechs and Croats but against Russians, Bulgars and Serbs

If you know Russian then you know the basics.

Poland: Europe's West Virginia.

t murdered by negro

I would move to Poland but the language is ugly and I am baptist Christian. Would vacation though

>all whites move to Poland
>suddenly western Europe is a war zone because Muslims and you get rapefugees who descended from the original rapefugees

they'll do it

It has to do with Czechs and Germans circa 10th century

t.600 lbs

do you need any plumbers?

yeap, no problems with that

Poland.
Come for the kluske and pierogi, stay for the anti-Islam.

What will happen once they turn their attention to us, though?
We failed to detect Ukrop tanks for hours once they crossed our border recently and our WOT isn't allowed to practice with live ammunition.

Seeing that most polands here in Sup Forums sound like autistic fucks, it must be like a safe zone for crazies desu.

But as long violence don't reign there good for you goys.

based

Cheers!

You forgot
>no jobs

yeah gonna take a while until poland makes the megabucks and establishes proper social systems.

by then people will most likely see that being open isnt a good idea.

Wh-why not?

Tfw blond blue-eyed Polish-American

Best heritage, you guys make me so goddam proud. Firebomb a kebab stand for me please. One day I'll come home.

We joined Roman Catholicism in 966, that's the point where we became part of the cultural western world since then our religon was a crucial part of our identity and played a major role in our politics and culture.

We were surrounded by protestants, orthodox and even muslims at one point in addition to a jewish minority.

Going to Krakow bitches

Polish food is GOAT. Kielbasa, perogis, etc.

>99.9% slavic subhumans

Tis a beautiful thing to have aspergers

What is your chance of being raped in western Europe?
And what chance do you have of being attacked on a religious background?

If we go full retard then we'll be in the same position as you guys. Hope we don't though.

Both our economy and leftism go from crawling to running.

same here

I'd bet before today over 50% of UKucks had already forgotten the Manchester attack 13 days prior. Deep cuck psychosis.

Irish always welcome, just don't piss in the fountains like your neighbours from the isles.
Whatever floats your boat, we're better off that way.

What happened in that pic? I know it was RELIGION OF PEACE but I want to know exactly what happened.

>and I am baptist Christian.

We have a number of non-catholic temples for Western Christians, including the baptists - like the Baptist Church in Warsaw.
Don't let this whole le only catholicism allowed! maymay dissuade you.

I've been to Poland 2x both for 2 weeks a clip

Polish cities have some nice parts but a lot of them a run down and very tired looking. The villages are quaint. The food is delicious. I love driving through and seeing all the churches and fields.

I can't help but feel like this is what happens when the Jews ignore your country.

In comparison Germany is very modern looking and clean. All the cars look brand new and the buildings do too.

I remember driving through Germany and we got lost and stopped for directions. We pulled over and asked some guys for directions and they were Muslim lol.

The key is you can't let the Jews know you have anything overly nice or they will leech onto you. You have to be under the radar awesome.

1. What the fuck? Ireland's been getting terrorized, too?
2. Glad to see Lithuania left alone for the time being. What's their stance?

Dunno, you tell me?

I'm saying that I'll take the wealthy life over living in a shithole like Poland. I'm glad you guys are self-segregating.

Poland is objectively a shithole and that doesn't change just because our niggers are white.

>the ravens will starve

Legend says that the kingdom and the Tower will fall if the six resident ravens ever leave the fortress. It was Charles II, according to the stories, who first insisted that the ravens of the Tower should be protected.

>The kingdom will fall
>The kingdom will fall

3 attacks at the heart of the British empire, the kingdom is falling.

Guys we need to keep a close watch on the tower of London ravens in the next few weeks keep your eyes peeled for any news stories or incidents with the ravens.

I assume the map includes the IRA

A TRUCK OF RELIGION OF PEACE

thats from the IRA

Well come on then, what kind of map is that? Fuck the English.

based poland

>Russian is different
Shut the fuck up butthurt pshek

Russian and polish literally share the same words and you can learn on within an year FLUENTLY, writing level if you speak another
One example , in simplified Latin writing
Chest i otchizna

Which language is it?
Both polish AND Russia
(Honor and Homeland)
T.slavistics student

That would be your first mistake. The white cucks are letting this happen. Poland needs to cleanse Eurpoe now.

I mean, liberals dying isn't that bad since they asked for it, but man, a poor dogger? Fucking savages.

Poland is too expensive, too bland and the women are too fat and ugly. Czech Republic is 10x better.

Right !!!
In our country our culture

Hush, don't shatter Sup Forums's narrative regarding our homeland.

okay thanks for the update.

Hows their mental health system?

They sound similar and share a few words, but grammar is different.

As a single man with money and no issues who will be hated by all pollacks for not being poor and having it all once the chance of a beat down?

Chest i rodina would be russian you stupid fuck

>Chest

Honor in Polish is "Honor". :^)
We have soaked up plenty of western influences language-wise.

pelmeni, pierogis are shit name

>Not wanting this
Kek. Fag.

Fuck off, we are full.

I respect you Poles, and I'm glad you cherish your clay. Polish romanticism is tits, and other Europeans could learn a lot from it, perhaps even how to uncuck themselves.

>butthurt
>pshek

you have to go back

Just wait :^) They'll come.

Kogo jeszcze wkurwia słowo "incydent" do opisywania zamachów terrorystycznych?

The food could be better.

refugees
what are ukrs?