I live in Battersea, a few minutes walk from Vauxhall

I live in Battersea, a few minutes walk from Vauxhall.

Sitting here with a tear in my eye watching this unfold.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It's time to fucking do something about this. I'm gonna take shit into my own hands if this gets brushed under the carpet like the Manchester bombings. I can't keep ignoring this hoping the Police/Government will fix it. All I hear is hot air.

I have 2 daughters and I can't just do nothing. I fear for their safety everytime they leave the house.

Enough is enough. We need to act NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These terror attacks are caused by globalization, uncontrolled capitalism and liberalism.

Islam is only a small part in this.

The country is run on the lie of infinite growth. This is most easily achieved by increasing the population and thus GDP.

Therefore our government allows hundreds of thousands of people in a year. Some of these are Muslims. A lot of these are people who wish to integrate, live peacefully and prosper.

Some of these however simply come to get richer and we make no demand that join our way of life. These people become alienated and hateful. Generations of these families live parallel lives and resent us.

But it must be remembered that it is not all Muslims.

This is our political leaders fault. Be angry at the attackers but be more angry at the political classes that continue to push growth at the cost of safety, community, the environment and simply out countries future

Leave and prepare for the collapse don't be an idiot m8 you have children to look after

You have my tacit support for your kebab removal endeavor

Nice reddit spacing, Muhammed

Where in Battersea? I live on the shithole estate by Clapham Junction station

I'm shaking mate. So fucking angry.

Take shit into your own hands? How's that?

>2017
>being Brit

A shite state of affairs, indeed

Join local BNP chapter and buy a gun. Otherwise stop wasting everybodys time and continue beeing a pussy.

So considerate of you to raise two kuffar sex slaves for the islamic caliphate of Britainistan. Maybe if you pay the jizya you won't get your head cut off for a little while.

You're daughters will be Muslim just like all brits. Maybe I'll meet them someday and as a born Muslim give them hijab advice, inshallah.

give back the malvinas

pay your debts

go fuck yourself

sincerely,the whole world

DAY OF ROPE SOON (you) FAGGOT

I have this feel, bong bro. I have this feel too.

I feel for you because neither you nor your country will do a single fucking thing about this. I don't blame you though, I mean what action can you sensibly take with two daughters to raise, they need their father.

If only at some point in history a nationalist leader had reached his hand towards you in peace which would have allowed you to keep your empire AND be white nationalists at the same time.
Gee...

I'm on Patmore mate, Stewarts Road, just past Battersea park. I'm guessing you live on Winstanley? I used to live there, Chesterton House.

when you type..i get an uncontrollable urge to slap you

Then act?

If you were actually going to do something, you wouldn't be posting right now

Faggot

hahahah

fuck off you won't do shit cunt

Runt tier post

You are out of the EU. Why dont you just remove kebabs?

Activate the military and deport without mercy.

They're gonna get raped by Muslim Rape Gangs.

Is vaxhall bridge shut?

How is my analysis wrong?

I'm really interested to understand.

To shout that all Muslims are evil is demonstrably false. We must identify the correct enemy.

PART
A
R
T

>Sitting here with a tear in my eye
faggot

PART AND PARCEL YOU RACIST.

RACISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOMBS

impotent posturing. we both know you're intimidated to the point where even your daughters rape wouldn't move you. other than to jerk off that is

Don't know I'm in the house. I've heard a few sirens in the distance but idk where they're going.

Nothing will happen until you shut down Saudi funded mosques. And that's only the start. Which will literally never happen because (((politicians))) love sucking dirty Saudi cock. What a time to be alive.

WE NEED TO

you're not wrong
the economy is build on constant growth and this is the result
your country sold you out and it's either crash their system or accept that this will continue and get worse

Traitors hang too

THIS

Kek'd. I can TELL OP will allow Abdullah to date his daughter because he is a beta.

You aren't wrong at all. It all starts with the fucking politicians. Those spineless gutter worms have sold you up the river for a pittance.

Fucking coward, boycott the Fucking government or shut the fuck up, no one needs the advice from cowards

Yep, that's the one. It's gotten a bit better now but it's still a shithole.

its too bad your nation cucked you out of self defense, over here I feel very comfy with my high capacity 9mm assault pistol

DATS RACISS

>Enough is enough. We need to act NOW.

You won't act. You are afraid and don't really care about your daughters enough to stand against the herd and fight the sand nigger invasion.

You don't love your children more than you are terrified of social and legal censure.

Your country is a land of slaves. The people who want freedom left for the colonies. Your daughters can save themselves from terrorism by marrying a Muslim, donning the burka, and gorging on Achmed's cock before they are slain as the kuffar scum they are.

You are a cuck in a nation of cucks. You wouldn't hurt a fly.

careful with that hatespeech, they might take your butterknife

We do mate. We need to get together and organise a resistance.

There are Muslim gangs going around bullying people to get out of their areas, it's fucking ridiculous. I'm not anti-Muslim, but I'm anti-idiot. We can't keep letting this shit slide.

american's have problems too 20 trillion in debt and they want more production to pay taxes
immigration will continue until these horrible economic policies are ended
social security is already spent, your government didn't save shit

Campaign for American-style gun laws. Ban Islam. Deport every Muslim from the ghettos.

PARCEl
A
R
C
E
L

your mayor is a fucking mudslime

enjoy your grave son

oh and if you complain, get ready to face jail for hate speech :)

Poland has all that but Muslims. foad.

Your 2 daughters right now are getting their little petunia holes fucking eviscerated by unwashed sandnigger cock. Soon they will wear the veil and speak Arabic in your house to impress their masters. You just don't fit in the equation anymore, white boy. Your politicians think the same way. Soon you will be replaced and your daughters will give birth to strong Muslim lions.

Kill this faggot first

#notallusaflags
Death to all shitskins kill muzzys now

I live in Canada Water, my dudes the choppers are everywhere.

>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It's time to fucking do something about this

Suggestions OP?

So what are YOU going to do then?

If you live in battersea you have bigger problems in life than this.
Move your family to a nice english village and stop living amongst poor white trash and niggers.

This
Only when Malvinas are return will the Muslims curse be lifted from the anglos

Give it a week and everyone will forget it happened

Anglos are fucking trash who have been leeching off nonwhite nations for centuries

I welcome and celebrate these attacks despite the fact they are only a fraction of the suffering Anglo subhuman trash has caused around the world

When I lived there in the 90's it was a right shithole. Saw a huge fight outside the Falcon pub between abt 50 blacks and 50 whites. People were swinging machettes and shit. Haven't been there for a while.

>TFW IM GOING TO LONDON NEXT MONTH WITH MY FIANCE
Pray for me Sup Forums. I've been to Istanbul and it's safer than fucking London lmao

>daughters
>not trying to immigrate here

Seriously, if you have kids, come here.

If you're a single NEET you can stay and die.

>To shout that all Muslims are evil is demonstrably false.

I've visited Muslim societies on a friendly basis pre-9/11. They are nasty repressive places. You should be killed for sympathizing with the Semite disease. There are of course many enemies, but the sand niggers like the kikes should be liquidated.

get on my level fagget

He's right though.

Only thing worse than niggers and muzzers are the council estate scum.

Not sure about Brit gun control, but could you tell your american buds that for example here in Germany we can own guns and have a high gun ownership number?
There is literally not 1 day that goes by where some american isn't implying Germans are unarmed and can't defend themself. Fucking hell, here in Bavaria most of the gun owners i know own a semi-auto MP5.
In France it's not forbidden either btw. Also many many gun owners there.
Where did this retarded rumor start anyway? (((Rebel Media))) ? (((Info Wars))) ?

Part and parcel, mate.

I don't know. I'm just sitting here in shock atm.

What is happening?

BBC says suspected terrorist attack but no more info than that

I live in Montana, I used to be the only Muslim around until I managed to convert a few friends.

He's not wrong in the slightest. We wouldn't be having this conversation if not for politicians destroying the country and selling out their own people for .02 cents yearly increase in profit for their investments. Greed will be the ruin of us all.

He's right though you fucked it up Nigel. But that shouldn't matter right now, we have an actual common enemy we need to face together.

Suspect arrested, knife visible.

Poland has had decades of uncontrolled mass immigration in a liberal cultural that requires no integration?

You know what will happened when the white man looses his mind?

Little brown stubby.

>Enough is enough. We need to act NOW.
Yeah, put a filter on your FB profile pic and sing "Don't look back in anger". You won't do shit because you are pussies and that's the reason this is happening to you.

alright

meme idea

that video of the guy shouting FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289

has already been played on every news channel at least once by accident, millions of people have heard it, and probably also the cuckold telling him not to blame muslims

lets meme the fuck out of FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

make youtube memes of him yelling that over different events

just spam FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS in comment sections

get #FUCKINGMUSLIMCUNTS trending

and also memes making fun of the brainwashed cuck droning "its not muslims"

But you will be called a racist bigot. Are you ready for that?

>implying Germany has even remotely as much muslims per capita as the UK or France
KEK
But here, have another nice comic
>pic related

Just put a flag as your faceberg default and spout a bunch of hashtags and you will forget this all happened in a couple days, sweetie.
keep calm and carry on, muffin.

Can you carry it in public

Can you shoot a guy in self defense and get off scotch free

Can you get extendo mags on that MP5

It's not like we think you guys have never seen a gun (although I'm sure many of your city liberals haven't) it's that it's a whole package, with laws and protections that should be guaranteed by the state but they're not for Europeans most of the time

If the government has made it illegal to conceal carry a firearm on your person 24/7 you are effectively a noguns country.

>NATIVE BRIT
>MEDITERRANEAN YOUTH
>LOIKS FOOTBOL

Recommend Long position on candles, repeat long on candles.

dude get out of there, your mayor literally was quoted as saying it is part and parcel when living in that city. move out because London has already fallen
-captcha:select all bridges

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING PATHETIC HUMAN BEING

>leeching off of non-whites

Fuck off, spic. Your people would still be banging rocks together in a cave without us.

Yeah you're fucked.

Blaming politicans is a weak target, easily diverted and hijacked. No matter what you do, you'll be labeled racist. Whatever point you tried to make is lost to the masses. Even if you manage somehow cause steam, then that politican is called racist. And nothing will be done. You're in this situation because people don't think. Don't expect them to start thinking.

How easy actually is it to move there from here? What are the requirements for residence?
Not OP

NO. We need a reformation in islam, and we won't get it by being silent and doing nothing.
Fuck islam and fuck wortless fucks known as european leaders.

You know what to do user. Deus Vult!

I live in Elephant and Castle.

How about an impromptu Sup Forums meet up tomorrow to see how many we can muster?

your saying the truth wrong...you see..

ALL OF THE ENEMY ARE MUSLIMS

dumbfuck

Uncontrolled migration is not the answer.

Who are you to decide the fate of millions of living beings?