Anyone else feel sorry for the Muslims living in the UK?

Anyone else feel sorry for the Muslims living in the UK?

They will once again have to deal with racism simply because of one lone nutter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do know that white muslims exist right?

>one

It was coordinated multiple point attack, and the second major terrorist attack in two weeks

>Anyone else feel sorry for the Muslims living in the UK?

No. Racism is done behind closed doors. The only ones who are open about it are chavs. Chavs are against all brown people so the level of hate towards Muslims neither increases nor decreases after a terrorist attack.

>one

These shitty people and their camel fucking baby rapist religion is a curse on humanity, a plague, a disease.

They spread misery and sorrow wherever they go.
Enjoy your #part&parcel or whatever it is.
Your family and friends deserve to get ran over an die in nail bomb attacks cause your a spineless, cowardly cuck.

The age of heros is dead, and the villains run freely about with the permission the meek.

kill yourself faggot

>Islam is a religion now
Fuck off. And by the way nobody should ever feel bad for a Mudslime for any reason other than the fact that they've been indoctrinated into this barbaric belief system since birth.

>eyewitnesses claim five attackers
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>one
>three seperate locations

no, I dont

they should go back to their countries

> one nutter
> attacking at three places simultaneously

Thats helluva fast muslim

Guess it's time to go back, muslims

Fuck them all and you to.

>>pic
>tfw you agreed on coordinated attacks but Muhammed blows his two minutes early because he didn't adjust his iPhone clock like you told him to and now you have to walk all the way home holding your trigger because everybody scattered
We need an islam-ball desu.

Nah, they should have reformed their stone age cult a couple centuries ago. There's no place for this shit in a civilized society.

How many Muslims need to be assholes before we indiscriminately remove individual liberties based on religion?

Anyone else feel sorry for Irish living in America?

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

No, fuck muslims.

Dunno where the line is specifically, but the point at which civilians sacrifice their lives for the glory of a slaver state is pretty fucking far past it.

Like, how many innocent people have to die before people realize that Islam is the problem and start doing something about it?

Muslims or arabs?

No. Convert of disavow your shitty religion. Or, get the fuck out and back to your desert land

>Americans are attacked on 9/11
>Given the chance for revenge
>Britain attacked 3 times in 3 months
>Everyone worries about Muslims getting dirty looks in the street
Fuck everything I just want a chance to bring the fight to them.

nope. muslims should leave islam. if they don't, well, I know what they stand for.

they deserve everything they get

We've got to round up these 200,000 love nutters in Europe so the remaining can live in piece inshallah

Did she slam her nose into the dashboard when a child she ran over blocked her tires?

And the worst part is, for women at least, it's the easiest thing in the world. Don't wear the hajib. That's it! That's all they have to do to demonstrate that they are not a part of this. And yet they refuse

i feel bad for them because they ran away from hell just to jump straight into another one

You are not from Poland.

These nutter by their very own religions definition are being good muslims. The ones who don't condone these actions are either practicing takkiya or are by their very own religions explicit definition bad muslims or even kuffar.

This "not all muslims" charade must come to an end.

i dont feel bad for them at all, their religion isnt compatible with the west, they should go back

>Feel sorry for the Muslims
You aren't even worth a bullet

I don't give a shit about what happens to these worthless animals. Actually, I hold animals in higher regard than mudshits. I'd sooner feel bad for stepping on a slug then a thousand muslims killed by my own hand.

Enough of this shit.
Round them up. Kill them all.

and you're not from anywhere

9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack though, that was just your regular US false flag. It was needed to establish the new enemy: "international terrorism". After the fall of the Soviet Union, there just wasn't a global big bad to focus on, so they made a new one up. That's why the US has been funding all of these groups - to keep the war on terror going. Also, a peaceful middle east is bad for Israel, as that means they can work together against them instead of in-fighting.

if i handed you a bowl of peanuts and told you one of those peanuts was removed from my steaming hot log of shit not but 2 minutes previous and put in the bowl, would you then proceed to eat those peanuts?

no..of course you wouldnt.

so why the fuck should we care about all muslims if some of them are literally killing our children?

The Muslim community is doing fuck all to stop these people, so fuck them.

If they want to be a muslim, go to a islamic country. If they want to stay in Britain, don't be a muslim. Simple.

Being Muslim is a fucking choice.

PART
AND
PARCEL

Muslims aren't a race. It's a death cult and an oppressive political ideology.

I don't think they will care until they have a 9/11 type scale attack sadly