MUSLIMS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY

Before you jump to any conclusions regarding the incident in London, just know statistically speaking, that you are in the safest period of history.

99.9999% of muslims are law abiding citizens who contribute to the economy. They are as disgusted as you (even more to be honest) at this perverse interpretation of their religion.

So, please repeat this until it enters that thick skull of yours. MUSLIMS ARE NOT THE ENEMY. REFUGEES ARE NOT THE ENEMY. If anything, the government has to be blamed for having no good plans for assimilation. Look at Canada for example. It is the most diverse country in the world and also the safest in the world, despite having a sizeable muslim population.

Don't let fear dictate your actions. That's exactly what the terrorists would want. The way to defeat terrorists is not to hate the muslim next door, but to love each other. That's how you defeat the terrorist ideology. Not through hate, bombs or war, but through love. This might sound corny but this is absolutely true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2N6PgaMvLlM
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saged

A

This....

This is just so far off in so many ways.

Is terrorism a function of Zionism, or is it a separate debacle altogether?

sage in all fields

Please tell me how.

>99.9999% of muslims are law abiding citizens
Which laws?
Sharia?

This is such bullshit, regardless of terrorism, muslims are scums that are the most prone to commit crimes.

Most terror attacks are from muslims.

Hi Trudeau

Kek

>No true Scotsman
Abhorrent post even for a leaf

FUCK OFF

Disgusting brown subhuman scum you are going into the ovens mark my words no ammount of begging will save you from our wrath.

Bullshit! Muslims hate everyone. Even other muslims. Arm up, wipe them out.

Then why do they refuse to stand with us against the extremists?

You know why they won't. they sympathizes with the extremist more than the kuffars.

They won't help us, so they can fuck off and die. We'll deal with the extremists, we won't lose sleep whether the other "nice muslims" get caught up in the crossfire.

Unless things change, this century will see the virtual extinction of my white european race.

99.9999% of Muslims are not white so I don't care and don't want them in my countries

Good then they should go back to the desert so that it becomes statistically less warlike.

This shits unreal same argument every time

wrong. they condemn these attacks as well. what more do you expect them to do.

you must know SOOO many muslims. stfu about things you are ignorant about

Eat a camel dick, frenchie

Good bait fellow leaf. Look up Toronto 18, where the government stopped a ring of terrorists planning to attack the GTA

yes they are

Day of the Rake?
Day of the Rake for OP.
Get Raked, Leafy

yea sure but that wont stop attacks. Just send them back to where they came from, so they can live in peace in muslim countries and we in ours.

All muslims will die
fuck you leaf, kill yourself

All of you are monters

>perverse interpretation of their religion
you mean taking it literally?
Muslims think we deserve this, fuck off paki

Wrong, they are an enemy. However, it's the politicians that people should be going after for allowing these goatfucking retards into civilized society.

>99.9999% of muslims are law abiding citizens
most of them live where islam is law. what percent of muslims in non-muslim countries are law abiding?
>99.9999% of muslims ...contribute to the economy.
citation needed

Its a fucking war cult, every muslim parcticipates in the war just by being a Muslim. They all have to go back to the deserts they came from, well ideally I would advocate for a complete ethnocide, but got to stay realistic.

Muslims are the enemy. Look at their doctrine, their hatred towards the west, their ACTIONS.

They must all be deported.

youtube.com/watch?v=2N6PgaMvLlM

Tldr.
This is dumb.
Many, many hate the West because Western nations have fucked the ME for literally decades.
So, yes, many Muslims are our enemies.
And we have imported them into our midst.

where do you send the muslims who are born here. they are as much a citizen as you are

yeah no

>Only 0.0001% of Muslims are unemployed or break the law
Literally fucking bullshit

KEEP CALM
and
CRUSADE ON

STFU leaf, is time to get MAD

LIES
LIES
LIES

YOU ARE A LIAR

AND YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR LIES

>MUDSLIMES ARE NOT THOU ENEMY
>mum is probably getting gangbanged by ahmeds and muhammads in the other room
OP is a gigantic faggot, sage and report

Your right.

It's the libs.

99.99999% is wrong from the get. 10% is the number of muslim Extremists. Up to 50% depending on the region support extremist views and another 30% are extremely conservative and sympathize with them at least.

I lived in a city in canada called brampton with 70% immigrats Afghan, pakistani, somali, indians.

No fucking issues

>Our shitty people don't make any effort to assimilate therefore it's your fault
Day of the rake motherfucker

Why aren't there any terrorist christian groups then?
>inb4 hurr durr the KKK and the inquisition
i'm talking about nowadays.

I would honestly be convinced if moderate Muslims were staging protests against their extremist.
At this point, how the fuck do you not have even the slightest hint of social responsibility to help your host country rid itself of people who disgrace your good name?

Fight.

They're not willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, then we no longer have anything to discuss.

>majority of muslims in favor of islamic law
>not a threat
if you want those people in your country you are lost

>99.9999% of muslims are law abiding citizens who contribute to the economy. They are as disgusted as you (even more to be honest) at this perverse interpretation of their religion.
citation needed

a consequence of

straight to hell where they belong

Why don't you go out to the streets and demonstrate against muslim fundamentalism?
I will tell you why you don't: deep down you agree with it.

There's third gen muj that refuses the dominant way of life and became ISIS sympathizers.

Fuck to the off, leaf.

>Information: thousands of europeans killed by Sunni Muslim terrorists and immigrants every year
>Conclusion: Deport Sunni Muslims.

OP is a retard

Canada hasn't had muslims for very long, they mostly start to radicalize in the 2nd generation

Also we have not hit critical mass for muslim terrorists to spring up, which tends to happen once they hit 5% of the total population

Canada is therefore maybe 5-10 behind France and Britain in Islamization, so I fully expect to see this sort of shit hit Canada in my lifetime

OP is probably a muslim

A
Fucking
Leafnigger

Nice try Achmed go fuck a pig

Your day of reckoning is at hand. I suggest you leave the western world while you still can. There is an awakening happening right now among White's. The Dragon is coming.

>MUSLIMS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY
No, but Islam is. Muslims practice pisslam. Do the math.

>White's
Don't do this.

Kill all Muslims.
No survivors.
Every man.
Every woman.
Every child.
None shall escape God's wrath.
The angel of death sharpens her sword.
There is blood to pay.
Deus Vult.

I'm sure God will sort them out.

Remove all kebabs

ban all religion 1
ban all relgion 2
ban all religion 3
ban all religion 4
ban all religion 5
ban all religion 6
ban all religion 7
ban all religion 8
ban all religion 9
ban all religion 10

Copy and paste this to spark the Imperium of Mankind

STEP ONE:

>KILL THE JEWS

>DEPORT THE MUSLIMS

>BURN DOWN THE CATHOLIC PEDO CHURCHES

>HANG THE COMMIES/GLOBALISTS AND THEIR HENCH MEN IN THE MEDIA (ALEX JONES TOO!)

STEP TWO:

SAVE THE WORLD!

and how many terrorist attacks have brampton or mississauga had?

how about you go be peaceful somewhere else

If you attack your enemy, you win.

They are now, faggot.

You do realize that you're gonna change absolutely no one's mind right? You're barking up the wrong tree you fucking cuck.

But that 0.0001% found their way into London

do white people hold protests whenever one of their own shoot up a school

LOL implying those 2 situations are equivalent in any way. It constantly blows my mind just how bad leftists are at arguments. Kill yourself.

Statistics say you are a fucking LIAR. GET THEM ALL OUT NOW.

Shit I don't know gonna have to re-watch some Columbine footage

Yes they are, end of discussion.

lol, Canada. What a joke.

Been here for awhile, never saw a shill thread like this
Are they even trying anymore

WRONG

O how cute

A CTR post telling me (((turn the other cheek))) again again again again again again

Had the same

the point this terrorism has nothing to do with real muslims. a "regular" white guy has more in common with a school shooter than a regular muslim with a terrorist

Saged

gr8 b8 m8

I wish for the extermination of all muslims.
Also, clear b8 thread.

Please go and kill yourself leaf. We are fucking sick of you leaves! Fuck off, celebrate some kind of faggot festival, or the anniversary of mohamad fucking kids. JUST FUCK OFF! Why do you guys like to get insulted so much?

>Before you jump to any conclusions regarding the incident in Lond...

TOO LATE. Didn't read the rest. Fucking anglo scum, go kys.

Quebec flag on Sup Forums when? I don't want these multicultural pieces of shit anglo-canadians to share the same flag as us.

They're doing more than protest m8, who do you think is on the ground shooting at ISIS?

They are.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
jews, and the cuckstianity self loathing suicidal genocidal mind poison are too of course.

Most realistic cartoon I've ever seen

you must have been so happy when the radical white terrorist shot up innocent muslims in your province. Did all white people condemn that?

>just know statistically speaking, that you are in the safest period of history.
No, I think everyone already knew its going to get worse.

100% Cucked, bend over and take some muslim dick you faggot

No one reports happenings or rapes nice try ahmed, the communities avoid attention.

Canada isn't anywhere close to the most diverse country in the world.

Why are Canadians so autistic and uninformed? They are second only to the poopies.