Sup Forums please tell me why info wars zionist when they are trying to expose builderberg?

youtube.com/watch?v=KzmTH31GGrg

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/4JhLF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ47epU8Wo
buffstream.com/watch/event/ufc-212-live-stream-online/link-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they never call out ((them)) or Israel

bumping
they are clearly for the people

are shills trying to call them jewish zionists?

i dont get that logic, they are exposing the evils that exists, so how are they the enemy?

do they really need to do that?
i thought they did call them out by using the word GLOBALIST

they arnt going to say JEWS you dumbass nigger

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

these are real patriots, are you fagget nigs just trolling me by saying they are zionist? this is horse shit, they have been fighting the good fight this whole time, who else do you support then? or is everyone just a jew zion in disguise

kill urself tranny fagget

just as i thought, trolls and shills claiming infowars is against the freedom of humanity

well let me ask you fagget niggers, if thats true then who the fuck do you trust

>are shills trying to call them jewish zionists?
yes

And they're going to PAY FOR IT! Pay for covering up 9/11!

>just as i thought, trolls and shills claiming infowars is against the freedom of humanity

They are traitors to the Republic and will face the same fate as all traitors on the day of the rope!

>they arnt going to say JEWS you dumbass nigger

OF COURSE NOT!

Fucking kike's prostitutes.

who can be trusted then, tell me

you paranoid virgins think everyone is a zionist jew

Is infowars even a trustable source. Im under the impression that Alex jones is a conspiracy theorist from hell. But, is infowars itself, the same or is it similiar to fox and o'reilly. He's only there for the ratings.

>Limited hangout
Learn that term

Easy to d&c an already paranoid viewer base

there for the ratings? hes constantly alerting of the globalist agenda and was pushing the pizzagate/alafantes narrative until he got silenced by death thread/lawsuit

it is controlled opposition. information is out there. now it is controlling it. so they have a cunt like Alex Jones as a savior for the sheep. See Jesus..........

A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further
i see how you are applying this but how can you not give them credit for alerting and awakening americans? they have accomplished that goal, that has to count for something

ok but the more people who start to learn the corruption the better, they are at the very least planting seeds

Bilderberg*

>who can be trusted then, tell me

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

>PARANOID LOSER VIRGIN NAZI BASEMENT DWELLER!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

it's a le epic limited hangout :D

I can't take him seriously enough to believe him. Sure I know there's an elite shadow group made up of billionaire class fucks. I just don't think that what jones is saying is real, and if it is, presented in a way that makes it hard to trust. I'd believe the young Turks over Alex jones.

So I have a hard time thinking of info wars as a real news outlet

After watching George Webb investigate Seth Rich I understood what it really takes to expose evil. Infowars is lazy blaming. This shit is hard as fuck and actually dangerous.

i dont take alex jones's persona seriously, AT ALL, but i do see their message and it is TOTALLY warning of the globalist agenda

if you fagget nigs are trying to troll me by inserting jpegs and typing "limited hangout" then you need to come with some better shit niggers

i will acknowledge he did have a jewish wife which is a red flag but again, im not promoting alex jones, im more so promoting the fact they alert the population about globalization and elitist agendas

no shit its fucking hard af but infowars is and has been a catalyst for truth for years, they are at the very least planting seeds

who else is alerting the public of globalist agenda, bilderfag group, pizzagate(until he was threatened)

seriously, anyone discrediting infowars ultimate goal should be labeled a shill, if you are triggered about them advertising super male vitality then thats your gayass problem, i have never given a dime, have you? how else do you expect them to support themselves

I'm not a fan of how they make excuses for trumps bowing to the corporate establishment as well. Trump is an easily influenced individual. Hence why all his actions are contradictory and he comes off as an establishment hack in most of his policies. Trump should be the one to bare the blame for his actions.

I don't care about their store. It's just the insane way he presents info and makes up excuses for why president trump is making establishment policies

Sorry for repeated posts, but there are other sources for the same anti establishment news without the conspiracy. Redacted tonight is one such show that comes to mind for that

do you honestly expect trump to just waltz in there and overthrow everything within 6 months?
overthrow an elitist agenda that has been brewing for 50+ years?

you and a lot of pols virgin nigger faggets are delusional as fuck if you think these changes happen in short time frame

seriously man suckafucking dick nigger

we are now on the correct path, the momentum has switched and infowars is covering its every move

i love repeated posts, i am lonely

his delivery is brash and obnoxious probably because he has to be, the shit he and his ppl say is fucking insane to normie logic, you and others are focusing on his ridiculous character instead of the greater message

How dumb are you? You can't convince normies by saying "The Jews are bad." When they say globalists they mean jews and friends.

How is trump not against us. With policies that sold us out to ISPs, insurance companies and oil companies? Endorsing big oil using a private military on us citizens to get what it wants? Trump claimed he was for the common man but so far none of his policies have shown that

>falling for divide and conquer kikes

edgy correcting fagget award goes to

Ps to this: show me one policy that actually benefitted the common man more than it benefitted trumps future and current wallet and friends

do you think he is a dumbass?
let me answer that for you. probably yes
you are wrong though, and also, you are wrong for assuming he is calling these shots. he is but a face we agree, yes?
you see the control slipping from the elite, you cant deny that, crypto currency just for starters(could be fraud but thats another discussion)
you see all these moves going against the grain, you also expect instant gratification, but thats just not possible with these circumstances

what im saying is drastic changes sometimes take time

nytimes.com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html?_r=0

let me guess, he and his friends have shares in the National Park Service

He signed the executive orders for the pipeline that is now currently poisoning the drinking supply of millions. His name reopened that pipeline. It was stopped by Obama and forced through by trump and a energy transfer partners using tigerswan(hired paramilitary) to nearly kill protestors for merely protecting their land and life. If trump was for the common man. He wouldn't have allowed that. Instead he catered to the oil companies and likely will be getting paid for it

Please remember to archive
>nytimes com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html?_r=0
archive.is/4JhLF

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

Oh yes. Because his paycheck is going to cover the millions taken out of the budget for more useless wars so oil companies can dig for more oil in the Middle East unprotested

>How dumb are you? You can't convince normies by saying "The Jews are bad."

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

Calling them by their own names it's more accurate.

>trying to expose bilderberg

Not just wandering outside the gates feigning outrage.

>seriously, anyone discrediting infowars ultimate goal should be labeled a shill

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

thank you for the virus senpai pedo yo tengo muchas guns

name another who has made this gesture you pescimistic scorned pussy

what other media outlet has been alerting the masses of the globalist agenda for the past what 8 years? i dunno when he started, i remeber him running into a dps office and screaming at them about the fingerprinting that was epic shit back then, he is fighting the good fight, stop trying to troll a master troll i know what the fuck is going on nigger

>he is fighting the good fight, stop trying to troll a master troll

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

GO FIND THE DAVID DUKE INTERVIEW.

Its obvious as fuck he sucks kike cock. Also stop using fucking "zionist" zionism itself is just white nationalism. Do you know what ZOG means? ZOG means ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT. This means that zionists run non jew lands aka US. SO use ZOG instead of just zionist you fuckhead.

Sure he can give them his paycheck. Is that going to be before or after he sells the land to oil companies?

so you expect them to run through the hundreds of private gun wielding security? where is yalls fucking intelligence? revolutions take time and planning, especially when they having been running shit for so long and our nation is so fucking dumb because of fast food and tv

everyone standing outside that convention is going to tell others, its a weak but necessary start to alertness you fagget fucks expect everything to happen instantly after a century of tyranny

damn bro so i guess we are fucked, i better just fuck off and continue to up my shitpost game on Sup Forums

i guess my point now is what other big(2million+subs) outlet is mentioning anything close to what infowars has done in the past 5+years, revolutions take time

Redacted tonight doesn't do a bad job of exposing the corruption from both parties. It's owned by Rt though. So your taste may vary in that regard

I remember there being a function on youtube that enabled you to block your video from being seen in certain countries.

I'm willing to bet that Alex Jones left it on global for all his videos thus making him a globalist shill.

rt is a good source from what iv seen, also but very very limited live real as it gets news is al jazeera when they are ground floor in war zones, thats some dank shit nigga

sound logic dumb fagget kys nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ47epU8Wo

those last three clumps of letters you managed to string together so elegantly look more like text tourettes stupid fuck ass!

Jones is definitely not controlled.

The enemy is more than just the Jews, it's the globalists. People like the Bilderberg group and others, but the Jews and Judaism is a big part of it. Modern day Judaism is basically an occult worshipping satan cabal, which lines up with the Globalists who want to bring in the New World Order.

This is why Hitler was probably a controlled illuminati shill. Nazi Germany was funded by the big banks and Hitler basically had the same agenda as the globalists. Hitler didn't evne kill the elitist jews, he just killed a bunch of jews who owned antique shops and shit like that.

Jones is not controlled, Hitler was controlled.

>builderburg

ugh

Alex Controlled Opposition Jones has claimed repeatedly that Muslims control Hollywood. Yes, Hollywood. The town owned by Jews. The town which Jews brag about owning in Hareetz. The town which EVERYONE, not just antisemites, knows is run by Jews.

Anyone who tells you fucking Muslims own Hollywood is peddling lies and has an agenda.

damn i guess we should just quit fossil fuels right now and go full force lithium batteries

There is nothing wrong with watching alex jones once in awhile but if you want the truth don't really expect much.

good one, however, im just slightly tipsy off some dank mexican anejo and some colorado kosher
ps. suck my wang nigga

Info wars is exactly what it claims to be. It is the one thing Sup Forums never calls out as shilling. There has been a concerted effort to delegitimize infowars since its inception. They are the best source for condensed redpills by far. They are not perfect, but they are fighting the good fight.

oh man you got me grammer nazi!!!

oh shit i misspeled gammar !!! suck my weenerschnizle fagget nigger

Alex Jones should interview Elon Musk?

Am I the only one calling hits here?

but according to you and pols dumb nigger logic, the jews control the mudslimes therefore they control the hollyhood fuck off fagget

you dumb retards literally wont be satisfied until alex jones and crew comes out and screams ITS THE JEWS!! ITS THE JEWWWWWSSSSSSS

shit doesnt work like Sup Forums in the real world you dumb kikes

The point is. We are allowing these corporations to do this. Trump allowed it with an executive order. How is in anyway for the common man when he allows corporations to use military force on us on our soil for a corporation that is non American and the oil will not be used by Americans and instead exported.

So in short trump executive ordered a pipeline through the drinking water for millions, endorsed the use of military force against protestors, and allowed what is basically a foreign power to attack us citizens on us soil for profit that we will never see and oil we will never use. How did we win? we only take the risk while they get the reward. Trump is on our side alright.

Less than 10 minutes after the thread goes up this poster is here with infographics.

thank you fucking jesus christ fuck i can finally breathe again, i just fought Sup Forums trolls for an hour plus, i feel mildly accomplished due to 034's reply regardless of its sincerety at this point cheers nigga

heres a link senpai

buffstream.com/watch/event/ufc-212-live-stream-online/link-2

you didn't accidently misspell it i know exactly that you genuinely thought it was spelled that way

and you can't 'misspell' grammar

NAZI
theres that word again nice try reddit kike

t's the same thing with Richard Spencer

Any Spencer thread immediately has 10 posts claiming that he is a CIA shill and posting photoshopped pictures where he's fat or looking retarded.

Not saying there's a 24/7 organized operation against these figures...but maybe there is.

i knew it was shill attack as soon as the jpegs came in

im not a fucking kike, my lawyer is a kyke and i have made him stumble and look stupid af countless times

the truth will always prevail

stfu hands
OR DID I MEAN HANS????

there absolutely is you sarcastic fagfuck, they know this is the ultimate source

and for that, i bump

yeah no he wont even go near the JQ and his fucking illminati bullshit is just a distraction

Wtf are you talking about.

Nazi Germany was funded by Bilderburg and big banks, and after the war was over the CIA brought over Germany's eugenics scientists to begin a eugenics operation here and in the west.

Hitler was not "The resistence" against the deep state or some shit. He was part of the deep state. After Nazi Germany dissolved, the deep state changed their tactics of enforcing global control. They stopped trying to take over by force and changed to stealth psy-op tactics through media and television

lmao alex jones was always made fun of on oldpol you newfag. everyone knows he has kike handlers

i used nazi cuz i was talking to hans haha.., reddit is just as gay as you, fagget

go fuck yourself alex jones. No one fucking believes your illuminati bullshit
you are reddi tho

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I have a hard time believing some Soros operation is monitoring Sup Forums 24/7 looking for threads about Jones and Spencer so they can flood the thread calling them a CIA shill.

But that must be it, because I don't know how else this happens 80% of the time.

Maybe you are too fucking dense to understand what he is saying? I think it is pretty clear. Especially considering he is an entry level red piller. I listen to him because I find him entertaining as fuck, but I have no illusion that there are not more eloquent and more reasoned presenters of the same information.
For instance I listened to one of geroge webbs broadcasts about seth rich. It was five minutes long, but I would have to listen to it three times and track down old videos backing up what he said to follow his train of thought.
With Alex he gives you, pardon me, the basic gestalt. It is up to you to make the deeper connections. I will say he has a keen sense of connecting dots and linking it all together.

so who else has alerted the global agenda for 5+ years, why would the jews have an outlet turn into a mainstream source for globalist exposure? you make no fucking sense shillnigger

>dense to understand what he is saying
oh man that is fucking funny is Alex Jones Jesus now? fuck off

They don't even do anything when they cover Bilderberg. They just camp out iinfront of the hotel and look at security guards

its not that intense but they do have operations on youtube and other boards, not so much here because i think the captcha is a more advanced, but their presence is still here eg this thread

WHO ELSE IS DOING THIS THO, SOMEONE HAS TO ALERT THE PUBLIC AND SHEEP, THERE ARE STEPS TO REVOLUTION, THIS SHIT IS JUST NOW BECOMING MAINSTREAM AND ACCEPTED, BECAUSE OF THE GROUND WORK INFOWARS AND OTHER INDEPENDENT GROUPS

If it's legal for that crazy ginger to emulate the beheading of our president than it should be perfectly reasonable for alex jones to do a gun range episode where he shoots at a picture of stephen colbert.

You're a fool if you think you're going to convince normalfags what is really going on, let alone with a controlled platform like Alex Jones. The world is full of stupid, moronic people. Go be a white knight on plebbit.

i simply posted a video of owen outside the vilderferg convention and i immediately received backlash, why the fuck would i come here to convince normalnigs? i came here to share a bilderberg video in hopes of a view count spike, then i simply made this thread asking a question, what im observing tho is confirmation of my hypothesis, all trolls with no sincere rebuttal, infowars at the very least is FOR THE PEOPLE

tHE BILDERBERG ARE A BUNCH OF KIKES. ALEX JONES NEVER TALKS ABOUT IT BUT SMUTHERS IT IN FUCKING BULLSHIT ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI. DAVID DUKE WENT ON HIS SHOW MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT AND JONES TOOK DOWN THE VIDEO EVERYWHERE.