youtube.com/watch?v=SWzeCy9tExk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's getting angrier

Molymeme get out of here

One day he will snap.

Is he full on 1488 yet?

He is bald, divorced, has a shitty diploma and can't debate his way out of a paper bag. Ofc he is mad.

yes but hasn't publicly accepted. I really have a hard time liking this cunt, there's something I distrust about him, he's possibly a piece of shit in real life.

You do realise Molyneux is Jewish right?

He's actually getting annoying as fuck.

The whole "What Pisses Me Off" thing needs to end. It's absurdly cringeworthy.

I HAVE A DOCTORATE IN THEATER

HAVE YOU DONATED YOUR DOLLAR TODAY?

I'm still waiting for "The Truth About Jews"

fucking KEK

Nobody gives a fuck what this arrogant man-child thinks. Sage

>man who was raised christian and is now an atheist mentioned off hand once his mother who he hates had jewish ancestry
>HES A FUCKING JEW!"?!!!11 i knew it21111

Hes not divorced - and he's a great debater

That's good. How do you do this in photoshop?

>muh based jews
>muh based blacks
reddit needs to go

dude has 100% lost his god damn marbles

go away you fucking ROACH

I like it. He's a great orator, always gets me thirsty for marxist and muslim blood.

I stopped watching him after he kept having that annoying Thernovich kike on. The guy is the right wing version of the Kurt Eichenwald.

With every retweet of him or video appearance, Stefan loses a ton of credibility.

Molyneux is like 1/8 jewish

literally who?

I'm not gonna act like he's perfect, in fact he might even be a kike, but he is an exceptional orator, and really gets me pumped up for a race war.

kek

I stopped watching him after Trump won. His irrational defooing bothered me, plus all the disinformation. "Tech entrepreneur," under-- and fired from-- his brother's company especially.

Then I come back, and the first thing I hear is "Looondon bridge is fal-"

I'm out. There are better, more rational, and more consistent philosophers out there.

Like him or not he actually is prettt consistent. He's even turned on his own fedora-tier atheism after realizing "hey Christians actually aren't that bad, maybe there's something to what they've got going on"

Like. He's kind of a quack, sure. But he actually does apply his own logic consistently.

Stefan is a guy I should like, because we have the same ideas and are on the "same side". But I just cant; im sorry, hes just too much of a cunt.

>turn on video
>pretentious singing
>melodrama
Its like this every time

So sick of this guy's face...

he's doing it because he knows how autistic his audience is

Is it time for the final argument

He's using terrorist attacks to get views on Youtube. He's despicable

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

Guy needs to realize that Christians are part of the problem though. Christians, Jews, Muslims, they all do terrible things, they all molest children, they all support globalism. Christ, Moses, Mohammed, they were all pedophiles who molested children and told their followers to molest children. You want to save America, you turn to Paganism and Nationalism, not Abrahamism and Globalism.

He uses non-arguments to support defooing and ancap.

"Do you want me shot?" and "I don't like false dichotomy, but" plus "Just ONE dollar? Really? That's all you'll give someone you need this much?" were three big strikes I saw as a normal viewer.

Then I dug around, found out about defooing, his wife, and his brother's company. That was enough for me.

It really sucked, because I liked Stefan. I viewed him as a messiah, really. Logic and philosophy made me feel safe, sure, and secure. But after discovering all that, I couldn't ignore it.

"I hate philosophy sometimes. I wish I was wrong; I wish the facts were wrong, but they aren't. I can't ignore reality. I must adjust."

I love this lunatic

Using a terrorist attack to make a post on Sup Forums. The blood on the streets isnt even dry yet. You make me sick

I'm not profiting from a post about a despicable bald Canadian

This cocksucker deems himself an intellectual and philospher yet lacks the intellectual honesty and integrity to quit playing the partisan politics game and naming the real enemy of all humanity. These attacks are designed to slwoyl roll in and eventually catalyse the muslim-european war.

I live 2 minutes from his wifes clinic. I spotted him a couple times. He has the worst posture I have ever seen

That's no good. Good posture is important

fucking kike. get out

so hes a kike

>eventually catalyse the muslim-european war.

They have already invaded, retard. The war is ongoing, but none of you are allowed to fight back.

>ancap bitching for "unity" and "government"
kek

probably desu

Suck a fat cock Stefan. Tell people the truth you dumb fucking animal. I don't have a youtube with millions of followers stupid motherfucker.

Well, he grew up in britain (moved to canada at like 12 if i recall correctly)

Imagine if your place of birth was constantly attacked by terrorists, you'd be pissed too.

>Is he full on 1488 yet?
No sir
>Then put me back in

Its getting harder and harder to get amp'd up and mad about these attacks.

They happen so often now that its actually part and parcel now. I'm mad but its no surprise anymore. What the fuck is going on?

READ THIS:
Molyneux is an ACTOR
he has a history in theatre
he's faking this, don't be gullible

>Donating one fecking dollah
YOU MAY AS WELL BE USING THE FORCE OF THE STATE AGAINST ME!!

Not divorced, one of the best debaters on youtube (from logic point of view, if you ever studied arguments, logic reason etc.) and has a masters in the history of philosophy (back when degrees actually meant something, and 40% of the people didn't have one) and was a software exec making >100k/yr.

so yeah, what did you do with your life?