ENJOY YOUR FATASS PRESIDENT, FAGGOTS

usnews.com/news/best-states/new-mexico/articles/2017-05-31/gary-johnson-plans-to-ride-bike-to-mexico-border-from-canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=rkYWnHaI770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I smoke weed and climb mountains bro Joe Rogan for President 2020

america is a country of subrural retards who voted in fatso when they could have gone for the patrician choice

You're a Muslim faggot. Gas yourself Achmed. Go suck off Sadiq Khan.

fucking legend

>this mad trumpkin

you think trump shits a little when he has to walk somewhere?

You gotta give Johnson credit he's a pretty healthy guy and does go on some pretty cool mountain climbs and bike rides.

I guess when you lose an unwinnable election, you need to fill your life with something. He's got all the time in the world to ride a bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

Yeah. Let's vote for this guy. Nothing would surely go wrong with this.

Knowing Johnson, he probably doesnt even know where the two borders are located in relation to one another.

He'll end up in Aleppo he's so good with geography.

He wasn't wrong. Even if he got on stage and acted like a total retard he still would've pulled bigger numbers just because people would've realized there's more than two parties.

>as opposed to the pussy-grabbin russian cock holster that thinks his son-in-law is smart

Why doesn't he ride to the Mexican border from Guatemala

Yeah, THAT was the issue with that video.

Trump said it in private. It really was just off-the-record boys room talk that ended up getting recorded. He also has nothing to do with Russians, that's fake news. Jared Kushner I don't know enough about. I mean he probably is smart, is he a nefarious figure though, that's the issue, and it hasn't really been revealed yet.

But that was the whole point of the video. Johnson was making a point that he could act like a retard on the debate stage and still pull in many voters just because people are sick of the two party system. What else am I supposed to take from this?

>implying there's something wrong with grabbing pussy
I need all betafags to leave.

hahahaha

I don't know what to say to you! You are truly lost!

As a Libertarian and a cannabis connoisseur I have to say Gary Johnson fucking sucks. He is a shit tier Libertarian who somehow convinced everyone that libertarianism is about open borders, and he's a fucking mongoloid retard. Remember when that other candidate for the libertarian convention gave him his flintlock pistol after he won, Gary Johnson threw it in the trash, and then when some guy posted on Twitter about it and retrieved the gun, he offered him a measly $50 for the gun back? Seriously he's a piece of shit, I hope he crashes halfway through his little bike ride and breaks his ankle

Sometimes I wonder how batshit crazy this guy is behind the scenes if this is his public image

youtube.com/watch?v=rkYWnHaI770

>Austin Peterson
And yes, Johnson is a complete and total fucking faggot. He was just a plant to try and siphon votes away from Trump. Once he actually starting hurting the cunt, he started making retarded blunders and basically threw in the towel. Gary Johnson is a disgrace and a piece of shit and I hope, along with his ankle break, he contracts superAIDS from a roaming pack of illegal immigrants.

He's a libertarian that was more liberal than Hillary Clinton, who was literally running in the liberal party. Incredible how vague "libertarian" is when you go from people like Ron Paul to Gary Johnson.

>Remember when that other candidate for the libertarian convention gave him his flintlock pistol after he won, Gary Johnson threw it in the trash,

People actually unironically support this guy.

lmfao, yes, you retarded fags used this same argument last year too

Is this what his internal polls tell him the libertarians want?