There were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the Gulf War

>there were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the Gulf War
Really makes you think, doesn't it? It's almost as if people get mad if you destroy their countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xb3O46ZEJmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
archive.is/lihc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
cis.org/USMuslimImmigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jee I wonder who wanted those wars...
youtube.com/watch?v=lmS3M8cpvDQ

(We) didn't decide to do it, (((they))) make us. What are we supposed to do when the Kikes want us to destroy another nation? Quit our jobs and chimp out in the streets?

True that, the elites decided to go to war for their own benefit and to the detriment of the people.
It's all such a big mess.

Pearl Harbor, 9/11, the world trade center bombing... I can keep going on.

>pearl harbor
>act of terrorism

come on now

I guess that's why they are going after people who have nothing to do with it, doesn't it?

>Man, destruction is unfair.

>Let's do it and ruin even more innocent lives!

LOGIC!

Or maybe they are just being devout to their faith.

Either way, pick one. Whatever is the reason, they're pieces of shit, that is a fact.

there were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the invention of the Internet

Really fires up those synapses, doesn't it?

>there were none
Have you herd of the fucking IRA?

>there were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the Gulf War
India haven't invaded any place, but has been on receiving end of terrorist for past 40 years.

yep...back in the good old days they only killed the French

Pearl Harbor was a military strike on military targets.

93 WTC bombing and 9/11 were after the gulf war you dumbass.

there were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the British colonized the Americas

wtf I hate colonialism now

that's only because the retarded didn't understand how to buy a plane ticket.

Oh yes fuck the IRA for bombing the WTC. Get a little reading comprehension, I obviously meant islamic terrorism.

The only argument I can accept is that the common people are the ones suffering from this and they are not the ones who wanted to mess the middle east.

>No terrorist attacks in the US or UK until the gulf war
>Gulf War happened in 1991

June 5 - U.S. presidential candidate Robert Kennedy murdered by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan, in Los Angeles, which causes further terrorist attacks, as Arab terrorist groups demanded his release.

March 2 - Khartoum, Sudan. Cleo Noel, Jr., U.S. ambassador, and George C. Moore, U.S. diplomat, were held hostage and then killed by terrorists at the U.S. Embassy.

Jan. 19 - Arab terrorists attack Orly airport, Paris, France, seizing 10 hostages from a bathroom. French provided the terrorists with a plane to fly them to safety in Baghdad, Iraq.
>(wtf France?)

Nov. 4 - Terrorists seized the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and took 66 American diplomats hostage. 13 freed, but the remaining 53 were held until their release on January 20, 1981 - 444 days - at the inauguration of President Ronald Reagan.

April 30 - Terrorists took over the Iranian Embassy in London, holding 26 hostages, 2 of whom died on May 5th after being tortured. Much of the embassy was destroyed by fire.

tbc

She was asking for it, huh?

April 18 - CIA’s Middle East Director, and 83 others are killed, 120 injured in truck bomb on the US Embassy in Lebanon.

Oct. 23 - Simultaneous suicide truck bombs in Lebanon: 1st crashed into lobby of US Marine Corps Headquarters, 241 Marines dead, 82 seriously injured - and 2nd was French compounds killing 58 paratroopers.

Dec. 12 - US Embassy in Kuwait targeted to destroy the building with a truck bomb, attack foiled by guards and the device killed 5 people and injured 80.

Mar. 9 - Car bomb kills 80 (22 Americans) and wounds more than 200 civilians when it drove past the checkpoint at the U.S. Embassy in Awkar.

Mar. 16 - Hizballah kidnapped, tortured and killed William Buckley, an officer at the U.S. Embassy in Beirut.

Apr. 12 - Hizballah bombed restaurant adjacent to US Air Force base in Torregon Spain, 18 servicemen killed and 83 Americans wounded.

Sept. 20- US embassy in the Beirut is bombed - 2 servicemen and 23 employees are killed, 21 Americans injured including the U.S. and British Ambassadors. 50+ Lebanese were injured.

A car bomb exploded outside the back gate of the U.S. Embassy in Rome and rockets were fired at the compound from across the street. One passerby was injured in the attacks.

Dec. 21 - Pan Am Flight 103 - Boeing 747 from London to New York, blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland, by a bomb. All 259 passengers and 11 on the ground were killed, including 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel.

June 12 - A bomb exploded aboard an unoccupied boat used by U.S. consular staff.

Not the only European or ME incidents, only kept the events that happened either physically within US or US or on/directly adjactent to embassy/military base grounds, which are sovereign national territory for all intents and purposes.

> I obviously meant islamic terrorism.
Well have you maybe tought about the fact that there where hardly any muslims in UK or the USA prior to the 90's?
If you look at other parts of the world where there is a decently sized Muslim minority, religious violence is a given and since the 20th century terrorism in those places did also become common.

>The only argument I can accept is that the common people are the ones suffering from this and they are not the ones who wanted to mess the middle east.
Way to set up a list of demands.

No the real thing is that 90% of the muslims committing terror acts and religious violence in the UK right now have no connection to Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya. Most were born in the UK or US. And in the case of the UK if they were not born there they are probably citizens of the commonwealth or their parents were.

I don't accept the ones that happened in foreign embassies, but the few ones that happened in America are enough to accept that I was wrong. Good job, I should've researched it more thoroughly

>>there were none (0 (zero)) terrorists attacks in the US or the UK until the Gulf War
Yeah, so clearly it's the fault of those countries for terror, and not that of the people committing these acts of terror.

Wow, mystery solved everyone.

so what did the yazidi community do to attract such ill will? or the coptics of egypt? Or literally anyone currently suffering under the yoke of islamic bullshit

That's not true. There may not have been Islamic terror attacks, but there were terror attacks

>I don't accept the ones that happened in foreign embassies
You are a retard.

>It's almost as if people get mad if you destroy their countries.
We should finish the job then.

The Gulf War didn't destroy any countries. It actually saved one. Kuwait you dumbfuck.

Why are Americunts so dumb

>Drop napalm, chemical weapons, and straight up massacre civilians in the VIetnam war.
>War is so horrific to the native Vietnamese that the US acknowledges that it was several layers of fucked up, and that they never should have been there.
>As a final fuck you, Democrats repeal Nixon's deal to defend the South Vietnamese from North Vietnamese aggression, leading to the Vietnamese fleeing their homeland after being curbstomped.
>0 recorded terror attacks from the Vietnamese
Really makes you think.

This much is true...

are you under 18?

We should be using atomic weapons

There were terrorist attacks prior to the Gulf War. I know because I lived there and they made me scared of garbage bins.

>French. You guys have been pussies since you abandoned Napoleon. Faggots.

Also since we don't have time machines to fix what occurred decades ago, what should we do? Accept terrorism?

that may be true. but we really do need to exterminate all jews and muslims ASAP

Both the World Trade Center bombing and 9/11 were after the Gulf War.

The Gulf War is also irrelevant since it was against Saddam, who was also an enemy of the Wahabi fags attacking us.

If anything, removing Saddam, Gaddafi etc just meant more free reign for the attackers.

The real truth is that there were less attacks because there was less Muslims in our nations.

No Muslims, no attacks.

Not that I support Wars For Israel either.

which attack is the red dot on the washington/oregon border?

It's not fucking true. Also the Gulf War did not destroy any countries.

American and European policy has been in full support of radical Islam since at least the1980s. Our leaders and our militaries are fully to blame for creating the world we live in today

There was Islamic terrorism prior to that.

But it was linked more to nationalism than religion.

The religious aspect (as dominant) is relatively new.

Before they would be Iranian AND Muslim, or Palestinian AND Muslim.

Now they're just Muslim.

It would be as if the Irish Troubles had spread with support of the Catholic church, to all countries with Catholic populations.

This was a problem among Christians 500 years ago.

I really don't have the patience to deal with 500 years of Muslims Sorting Themselves Out, and I hope we just go full Dracula on you cunts soon.

youtu.be/Xb3O46ZEJmI

Now brits are still scared of the bin. Not just because of terrorism but because there might be a deadly assault spork in there.

kek south American btfo

your dumb

Kuwait's a gulf arab Wahhabi shithole that exports terrorist ideology, just like Saudi Arabia. If we let Saddam roll up the Middle East we wouldn't have this problem.

there wasnt even terrorism before the soviet union collapsed

think it was eco-terrorists attacking a lumber mill or something

you are dumb

What the fuck are you on about.
There were 30 years of continuous attacks by the IRA. They only stopped after 9/11 when the Americans discovered funding terror wasn't some sort of romantic heritage activity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

what was the alaska one

In my opinion? Cut all ties to Israel and enforce strict immigration bans, deportations if necessary, cut your losses. Definitely not staying in the middle east with your "we'll surely fix it by bombing them" attitude.

As bad as Vietnam was, you left them after the war and cut all ties with them. That's one thing you did right imo

>implying they haven't been violent savages for 1500 years
The problem was that we began importing them. I hope Mattis approves more MOABs.

were there any Muslim attacks before the gulf war? I thought the 93 WTC bombing was the first

Yeah it's true. Like all those terrorist attacks the Vietnamese commit in their SoCal enclaves.
Same for the Japanese, many Nip terrorists after WW2.
And the Italian American and German American bombings of US cities after WW2.

Before the gulf war, there wasn't mass importation of poorly vetted uneducated Muslims

1972 was the first.
>thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

not sure. all I could find was this archive.is/lihc

For Vietnam see my last post. It's different if you leave them for good than if you keep messing up with them.
The Japanese did not go trough systematic bombing after they surrendered.
Same for the rest of the Axis.

Yeah, because every terrorist cites the Gulf War and not Allah when carrying out their terror attacks.

oh shit, you're right.

Is this why Nation of Islam is considered "not Islam" nowadays?

actually, it could be this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

>nation of islam
they believe a scientist named yakub invented white people

I guess so. I think it's probably just revisionist history. I certainly hadn't heard of any of these attacks before now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

werent they the cult that tried to get people sick so they couldnt vote..topkek

Because muslims have never tried to conquer europe or historically spread via war and murder? You utter fucking mong

>lockerbie bombing

Maybe because close to no muslims lived in the US or UK at that time? It would take one hell of a knife to stab someone in London when you are in Bagdad.

Well, using terrorist-logic one would argue that the western wars in the middle east have killed
innocents that didn't do anything, so they're bringing the war to the home front.

I blame our shitty education system.

This. By no explanation does this violence make sense except as it relates to the dogma itself.

Nope, there were 150k already by 1965 and the diaspora steadily kept on growing since that wave of immigration.
cis.org/USMuslimImmigrants

well that's not true. The 1977 Hanafi Siege is one example.

Oh they're the muslim equivalent of Mormons then. Damn.

Yah, but it's not because of what you think. It wasn't Iraqis that got mad after the Gulf war, but Saudis who were mad at their government for letting Western kaffir soldiers station in their Muslim holy lands (which included drinking alcohol, women wearing western clothing, and burgers being obnoxious as usual), it's all in Bin Laden's memoirs.

There is a reason most terrorists are Saudis despite their government being the closest Western ally in the region.

Westerners don't get off on the barbaric and inhuman acts being pulled by Muslims as they declare Allah's name. What our military does is not openly considered terrorism to this degree.

ever hear of IRA dumb fuck
SAGE

>American education.

>usscole
>9/11

dumb cunt

The USS Cole bomb happened 9 years and the 9/11 attacks happened 10 years after the Gulf War, dude.

massive migration from the shitskin countries to the UK didnt start until the 80s so it makes sense.

the manchester bombers dad came to the UK in the early 90s for example

INTERNET CHANGED EVERYTHING
THE WORLD GOT SO MUCH SMALLER
THIS IS THE MEGA FACTOR

They destroyed their own countries really, we only pissed on the ashes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

>Pan Am Flight 103 was a regularly scheduled Pan Am transatlantic flight from Frankfurt to Detroit via London and New York. On 21 December 1988

>243 passengers and 16 crew

>the aircraft crashed onto residential areas of Lockerbie, Scotland

>killing 11 more people on the ground

fuck you op

Sorry I'm late

#NOTALLBURGERS you bigot

Didn't the labour government at the time massively increase immigrations quotas?

This is not part of the official narrative the news people tell you.

>Yeah btw, we fucked over their countries and now they hate us, but you know, multiculturalism teehee