Based Imam? Imam Condemns Attacks, Tweets "Multiculturalism is Suicide"

This is not a troll account-- Imam Tawhidi is an Imam in Adelaide, who is going off on Islamic extremists and the U.K. government on Twitter right now, even Tweeting "Terrorism in the UK is growing week after week. Having extremists within our societies is not multiculturalism, it's suicide".

Is Imam Tawhidi /ourguy/?

twitter.com/Imamofpeace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah he is
>youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

It's pointless. For every muslim like him, there's 5 allahu snackbars and 15 "islam dindu nuffin" moderates. The trade-off is simply not acceptable.

Until muslims stop being retarded fucks, they ALL have to go back.

He has done more than just this, he calls for a reform of Islam, especially in western countries.

When he walks through "Muslim" streets he gets spat on and constantly abused by other shitskins, and during just about every debae or encounter he has with other Mussie leaders he exposes them as the goat fuckers they are.

Sauce? Make this a mini redpill thread

Welp, we found the one actual moderate Muslim.

>Shi'ia
Knew it.

>rotary banner

nice try

>not posting the best part

God bless him then. The faster Muslims realize the issues in their religion and begin reformations the better things will be for them and us.

Hardcore

Nothing wrong with Muslims who are respectful of those who choose not to follow the religion. Saladin was one of the most bro tier figures in history.

This guy seems like a good man.

HOLY FUCK
I haven't seen someone go down in flames like that since Manchester

How cucked ius Emmett? Jesus fucking Christ.

The Imam is not much better in this regard. "Yeah, my religion teaches murder, but I'm still a Muslim!"

No sense at all. Secular humanism, all the way.

>correcting an imam

>Nothing wrong with Muslims who are respectful of those who choose not to follow the religion.

Kek, can someone ask him if it teaches incest and pedophilia?

Taqqiya

Nice try Ridley Scooter.

>Rockefeller

depends, gonna take a lot to make Sup Forums anything other than a jammeh board

>"Moderate Republican"
I identify as that, and I hate these people

Islam needs a Martin Luther figure, and if he exists he will most likely be a Shiite.

They're out there.

Is this the aussie imam?

Tawhidi is a Shia imam, who's family fled Iran back when it was a lot more open to the western ideals ie. women not in burqas etc. So he has a very large respect for western culture in that he recognizes it is why the west is successful and not shit like the middle east.

That said, he's still a muslim. He still wants people to convert to islam. He just feels that you should lead by example, and that islam needs a reformation.

MLK didn't do shit for niggers. They're still violent degenerate animals.

Holy shit, that redpill of a second comment.

>that queen tweet
Is she purposefully being retarded?

Hes actually being criticizing islam publicly, he even went on a aussi tv show, he looked like someone who actually had some gray matter up there desu.

Yeah, because you can't fix race, but you can reform a religion.

That isn't the Martin Luther he's talking about.

I struggle with things like this - Islam teaches it's believers to lie to non-believers, so when an Imam says something like this, I have no reason to believe him, according to the rules of his own religion.

And, it's gonna take more than one Imam condemning this, it's going to take breaking the back of the House of Saud, who's been funding terrorism and the mosques that radicalize for decades, while the king lies to other leaders and pretends to be against it.

Islam is lies, if you're not a muslim. Based? No. I can't trust him, according to his own religion's rules.

Not sure if bait

>This is not a troll account-- Imam Tawhidi is an Imam in Adelaide

Iv been watching this guy for the past few months.

He is literally the only imam iv ever heard talking like Sup Forums. He is begging Muslims the world over to reform Islam before westerners snap and destroy them and the religion all together.

I believe he is Shia and not Sunni so it probably explains why he is more moderate. Shia's in my opinion are fine but we aren't allowed to ally with them because "Our greatest ally" Israel hates Persians for something that happened 2500 years ago.

that's the aussie shia one? yeah nobody listens to him, muslims are all threatening to kill him, and he's in hiding.

>american education

He's Shia Iranian shill == Taqqilla

He don't give a shit about the U.K.

He's just here Jewing y'all during your time of need.

Some of the greatest minds are religious. It just goes to show that greatness in one way does not guarantee overall greatness.

Still, criticism is welcome. Just don't let it devolve into an argument where Islam is suddenly good. Even moderate Islam enables extremism.

Kek confirms, indubitably

of course this retard is american

This is how deluded they are. It's past comical. It's out and out frightening.

wew

lmao @ an Imam's liberal platforms being flagged as "sensitive material" by twitter probably entirely because he speaks out against muslim violence

>Sunni Muslim
>taqiyya

I genuinely hope he gets a true following. But history tells us he'll get murdered eventually.

Damn that liberal bitch got BTFO.

the west knows this , yet you westerners continue financing wahabism the root of terrorism. Islam is not wahabism , a terrorist will choose to kill a shia muslim over any christian or a jew.

People still consider Europe 'Christian' even if they don't like saying it. Not because it's made up of mostly Christians, but because its culture is heavily influenced by Christianity. Religion for many is a social glue, the traditions and hallmarks are a touchstone for people who want to feel belonging. Many, many Muslims are only Muslim for this reason. They didn't read the Qu'ran and feel that being able to beat and rape your wife was the way forward tbqh. Their family is Muslim and so they are too.

If Islam teaches murder and he recognises this is a bad thing, why hasn't he left the faith?

i bet this guy ends up being murdered by muslims

>Taqqilla
>ll

Back over the wall you have to go, Pedro.

Seems legit.

Atheism does not teach morality. We can't save the west with Atheism, it just turns people into leftists.

He meant the Luther that was right

I've been saying for a few years now Islam, which is all about being unchanging, will face calls for reform eventually. It is inescapable.

#OUT

It is a troll account. The prophet didn't have any sons.

Daily reminder twitter is a saudi owned platform

lol wat

>tequila

Of course. Muslims killed other muslms starting with Mohammed. The nice muslims who just want to practice the no drinkey no piggy eat kebab and play weird guitars always get killed.

Is he a Sufi or something?

Nice try, shill. He's a real person and even verbally smacked the fuck out of another muslim live on aussie TV.

quick someone tweet that one half sentence in the koran that is not explicitly telling muslims to go out and kill eveyone

"Pay no attention goyim, this is a fake account"

He is Shia.

what is taqqya? for $500 Alex

Jesus fucking Christ.

He's talking about the children he had through his daughter fatima marrying Ali. IIrc Karbala is the battle where the sunni killed hussayn ali, and the reason for the shia-sunni schism.

HOW WILL EMMET EVER RECOVER?

b-but Saudi Arabia is our greatest ally!

Huh.

Considering we exist to shitpost why don't we just start googling the names of actual Imams and setting up twitter accounts for them and teaching people the ways of Islam.

Religion doesn't teach morality either, white culture does. Christianity killed all the native white religions, so what do you want? Neo-druidism?

>"o-oh..."

Because his Islam doesnt. Sunni islam does.

ISIS, ALQAIDA, BOKO HARAM, AL SHABAAB, AL NUSRA ETC

ALL SUNNI

this guy is actually a legit subversive anti islam dude.

Cool story...doesn't change the fact that the prophet didn't have any sons that survived childhood (definitely weren't murdered). You'd think a man who is claiming to be an imam would know that. He's clearly a muppet and you can throw the word "shill" out there if you're to lazy to look it up, or are you shilling?

So he is just gonna criticize the Suni isn't he?

There are others, but they're ostracized by both other Muslims and leftists.

Well those aren't his "children" those were his Grandsons....you'd think an (((imam))) would know that

>muh taqqiya
Why would he do that to publicly CRITICIZE Islam. Are you braindead? He is not saying that Islam is perfect, he is not defending it, he is CRITICIZING IT

Nah, I was just watching some videos and he criticises all Islam. He wants to remove hadiths and so it can fit with western society and doesn't call for jihad etc.

read this:

Wait for the hate responses towards him.

Islam is going to undergo a huge reformation pretty soon

Not now, maybe not in 50 years - but soon. Already the conservative hijabi girls are wearing makeup and thongs like Western women. Already there is Islamic feminism, a fucking alien idea even 50 years ago. It's just a matter of time.

Jews didn't count on degeneracy being double-edged and destroying not just Christian but Islamic values as well

>it doesn't fit my worldview
>must be a troll, fake news or controlles opposition

Dare I say that even Sup Forums is more grounded in reality than the left?

Where are these Shia terrorists running people over and killing people weekly? Or do you mean the Shia militias in Syria protecting Christians from literal Sunni death squads?

Common sense should be the only thing you need to acknowledge morality

Why do people need to fall under some invisible Dumbledore and the teachings of his book in order to not go on killing spree is beyond me

The guy is a Shia. Apart from Hezbollah basically all terrorist attacks are committed by Sunnis.

Karbala was a battle in 680 AD between Hussain in Ali (grandson of Muhammad) and Yazid (Sunni Caliph). Hussain was killed and became a matyr for Shia Islam.

Shia are a little more like Catholics as they venerate the imams and descendants of Muhammad. Sunnis are like radical extreme protestants.

I agree wholly. I know my religion doesn't work with low IQ inbred fuckers. A shame.

The one that built the world outside your mosque, Jiyaad.

Ive heard of this guy, he is based but understand he is an extreme outlier in Islamic circles. The guy has received numerous death threats and has had to go into hiding, and the backlash against him on the internet from fellow Muslims doxxing his address and threatening to behead him, referring to him as an "infidel", is severe.

He should really just to consider adopting another Abraham religion, because Muslims have made it abundantly clear he is NOT wanted.

fucking lol

When they say sons they mean their whole lineage in a sense. They still all call themselves "sons of mohammed".

You know this though, stop being an idiot. He's referring to the very thing that caused the shia/sunni split up in the first place.

He's Shiite though, not Sunni (i.e. 100% of terrorist groups)

>how can you believe some ragheads can keep pulling this off without being caught
Wow, it's really hard to drive a car into a crowd of people or to stab some random fucks. We should immediately ban assault cars and automatic knives. What's happening is that the mudshits in Europe have finally realised you don't need elaborate master plans with bombs n shiet to kill a lot of people easily.

>this is happening so we all get distracted from something else
falseflag retards pls go