Why the fuck have all you fucking retards not banned religion yet

Why the fuck have all you fucking retards not banned religion yet

bump for shit threads ignoring this one

bump

Time hasnt come yet. When the time is right religion will be banned if we want it or not is not important.

Since it's worked well for france

atheist fags will kneel soon enough

Just wait.

France didn't ban religion

I am talking no shows of public faith or you are jailed for months

because I dont want to live in a shithole atheist dystopia

Having a belief in a higher power of some kind is a good thing. being a fanatic and imposing it on others is wrong

faith is good
religion is bad

dont throw the baby out with the bathwater

You really think this is about religion? European peoples will go extinct at this rate, and they aren't going to be so polite much longer.

Holy fuck kill your self

We will.

But first we have one more use for Chrsitianity.

It is a tool to rally our brothers, comrades and friends against the cancer that is Islam.

After we extinguish that fire we may shed our Abrahamic faiths and ascend to space faring, time travelling immortal gods.

No

Yea, if religion was banned people would actually be multi cultural holy fuck.

It fixes everything instantly.

Ban Semitic religions including Communism/Left.

except for Christianity.

define religion

bump, all faggot christians get the fuck out, you spread anti science

because of you fags who try to blame religion every time islam blows shit up.

it's all because of you.

you're worse than the muslims. you Bolshevik manipulators.

Anything a 9 year old child would say that's stupid

Please go to a Eucharistic Adorition, friend,at your nearest Catholic Church and pray just ONE prayer to a statue of Jesus (or image, or whatever) and I guarantee you 100% you'll get all the proof for God you need.

Just 1 prayer friendo. Try one that aches you at the bottom of your heart and you'll get it.

Hail to the Risen Lord! Glory unto the highest, and peace to people of GOOD will!

>when the time is right
cuck cuck cuck
>Having a belief in a higher power of some kind is a good thing
Proofs or gtfo.
>leftism is semitic
Anything but. Semites want to manufacture and support drama queens. Leftists want to get rid of them.
>doesn't know about those jewpilgrims and their muh prosperity gospel

>just wait
bring it faggot. fuck religious fags.

>Having a belief in a higher power of some kind is a good thing
WELL CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT LOGIC, WRAP IT UP BOYS

because muh freedoms

Christianity is the only cure for nihilism. All the things of this world are meaningless - without God you are doomed to spend your short life drifting between a series of diversions in a fruitless attempt to keep your mind off the futility of your own life.

Yes! Good goyim. Ban Christianity.

You saw an argument in that post? All I saw was autistic screeching.
>thinks nihilism is a bad thing
More autistic screeching just so that you never have to grow up and be responsible for the well being of yourself and those around you.

And Judaism.

How blue pilled do you want to be leaf?

>Save muh white race via convincing them to believe in higher power and fight
>Seems to be working for mudslimes
How about we stop wasting time by making shit up and use muh science to actually solve problems (like mudslimes and cultures being bred out).

>also if i'm being honest idgaf about white (or any other race) being bred out. it's not like more cultural bullshit won't replace it. you should be focused on what culture gets passed on rather than "muh white race culture". not all white race stuff is better than nigger shit. for instance niggers make better fried chicken and can dance better. do you want a world with an awesome culture or your culture?

Because retards who claim to be "redpilled" but practice Christianity don't realize they're subscribed to a Jew religion.

We can't ban religion until we collectively realize that Christianity is kikery.

Because is necesary and theres a God

go back to plebbit you degenerate fedorra tipping leaf

Sup Forums is a christian board
sage

if you do not put your faith in god, then where do you put it?

Yes, this will definitely fix our problems, if by fixing problems you mean sparking off a bloody revolution and inciting even more religiously motivated attacks.

Here's a hint, retard: Banned does not mean expunged from existence.

Blackpill = superior.
Proofs or gtfo.
>muh fedoras are Them and not Us
is not proof

Judaism's not a religion stupid goy. That's racist! My 6 million ancestors are rolling around in their grave!

>just so that you never have to grow up and be responsible for the well being of yourself and those around you.

Just LOL if you think there's any reason to do that if nihilism is true. You haven't thought it through. Nothing is objectively good or bad. Getting a good job and loving your family is no better or worse than shooting up a nightclub *objectively*, if Nihilism is true.

Because if you want to see the effects of state enforced atheism look at Albania prior to 1990's. And see the beacon of progress it was.

Christcucks and sandniggers will hang.

Faith is a crutch for handicapped and dependent children. Adults observe and determine for themselves and don't let some imaginary friend meme some overlord class into existence over them.
You do it because that's where you are and it's less trouble than not doing it. Stoicism is part of the blackpill.
>muh objectively
Religion is not a successful substitute for empathy.

>thinks nihilism is good
Despair is the only rational response to nihilism. Do you not value rationality? And if nihilism leads to incurable despair, than surely a response to nihilism must be found. Tell me, have you found anything on this earth that can provide meaning that will last far beyond your death, far past the eventual heat death of the universe due to entropy? No; without God there is no meaning and without meaning there is only eternal darkness.

And how are you going to ban religion genius?

Proff? Theres a song called God is a girl
BTFO

Hi, I'm Sup Forums, atheist, and Trump actually is a corrupt piece of shit.

It's almost like all of Sup Forums isn't your echo chamber.

Kill yourself faggot. :^)

>muh progress
That meme again?
>Despair is the only rational response to nihilism
>Do you not value rationality
Says the guy asking me to believe in some absentee ghost landlord with a sadistic streak as some exemplar of goodness? lel
As a matter of fact, I think rationality is a bullshit cover for rationalization. If you need some outside totem to give you meaning, you're simply lying about any rationality you pretend to have.
>No; without God
Find meaning in the here and now and leave a better future for others. Simple fucking empathy. No daddy projection required, if you're not a fucking Randian parasite.

>Faith is a crutch for handicapped and dependent children. Adults observe and determine for themselves and don't let some imaginary friend meme some overlord class into existence over them.
there is never an absence of faith, atheists tend to just put their faith in man instead of god. that has the same effect. those who aren't naive enough to do this are far and in between. a religion-free society would only work if each individual was capable of what you call "observance and determination." no, very few actually do . most think they do - they don't.

ban jews again

>That meme again?
What meme?
I would call a nation that regressed into a paranoid wana be hermit kingdom that was as scared of their own people as of foreign invaders and probably reduced their own IQ in the process as well as create other problems to many to name regressive. Not in the modern US idiocy of the "progressive" but in the true meaning of the fucking word.

>Having a belief in a higher power of some kind >is a good thing
Proofs or gtfo.
degeneracy spiked after the bible was banned in school. and i mean astronomically.

pretty much this, the understanding that mortal life creates eternal life is a fundamental truth to the world.
>More autistic screeching just so that you never have to grow up and be responsible for the well being of yourself and those around you.

the irony of this post is amazing.

>there is never an absence of faith
You're making stuff up now, salvie.
>wuold only work if each individual was capable of what you call "observance and determination
How much of that is because Christian and capitalist society specifically works to blunt those senses from the day we are born in order to foster dependence?
Also you're confusing humanists with atheists.

>What meme
Teleology. It doesn't exist outside of us.
>IQ
>regressive
may may may may may may maybe not
>degeneracy spiked after the bible was banned in school
Not a proof. Your degeneracy may be nothing more than tradition and hierarchy, both of which are cancer.

>not letting the free market decide whether people have demand for religion

Referendum from scientists and engineers demanding it and a left wing party taking the cause.

all religious buildings demolished and orphanages and daycares are built.

All religious attire banned in public.

Religion allowed in residential homes like the fucked witches they are

In US tort law there is a term "unavoidably unsafe" used to deflect liability in relation to such products as blood products and vaccines.

>Sup Forums is a christian board

>Sup Forums is my echochamber stop triggering me!

Jesus is a Jew, your god is a Middle Eastern war god.

Also you're not white.

>Find meaning in the here and now and leave a better future for others
All you're doing is admitting you cannot find any meaning and are simply kicking the can down the road in a futile hope that someone who comes after will see what you cannot. Humanity will eventually die out, all our works turned into dust, and the universe will collapse back onto itself. What you call "meaning" does not stand the test of time. Insufficient.

>Not a proof. Your degeneracy may be nothing more than tradition and hierarchy, both of which are cancer.
Nigger you don't even know what was happening in communist Albania at the time.
It wasn't that the bible wasn't part of the curriculum.
You would face jail time for owning any religious object.
And the starvation as well as other problems caused by the regime probably led to a decrease in IQ, either that or Albanians are just the dumbest people in Europe after Gypos.

Also:
>degeneracy
>tradition and hierarchy
Are you a commie?

You don't need to demolish buildings. Just tax it like any other corporation. They'll become daycares soon enough.
>All you're doing is admitting you cannot find any meaning and are simply kicking the can down the road in a futile hope that someone who comes after will see what you cannot
>find
>make up
Not at all. I'm acknowledging that this is really all there is and that anything else is childish fantasism. What's that about putting away childish things? Why are you projecting your desperate need for a Big Reason onto me? I know there's no fucking meaning in it. However, it is incontrovertible that we exist, we experience, and we should make the best of it for all of us.
Yes, humanity will eventually die out, and your works will turn to dust, but none of that is special and none of that is permanent. Maybe it'll be the crows' turn in a hundred million years or so.
Seriously, grow up. You're like some liberal college kid "making your mark on society" as if you have some right to fuck with the future.

>Albanians are just the dumbest people in Europe
You nailed it. Starvation only happens when capitalist countries unite against the falling domino to starve it. You're to blame, not me.
>tradition and hierarchy
>Are you a commie?
Are you a child?

>You nailed it. Starvation only happens when capitalist countries unite against the falling domino to starve it. You're to blame, not me.
Again you are doing nothing but dancing around my point, and acting like the bog standard burger by butting into something you know nothing about.

>Are you a child?
So you admit to being a commie?

>the understanding that mortal life creates eternal life is a fundamental truth to the world.
Truth.

>banning anything
>ever

why haven't we banned religious, but hey Quebec's prime minister wants to reopen the constitution, might be right opportunity to attack religion in Canada, of course we'll need to replace these moronic liberals before that can happen and go the way we want.

>Not at all. I'm acknowledging that this is really all there is and that anything else is childish fantasism.
Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

Don't ban religion. Ban conspiracy groups, and make the anti-conspiracy law apply to any religion with official material which advocates to treat fellow members better than outsiders. Christianity and Buddhism would be legal, Islam and Judaism would be conspiracy religions and outlawed. If the religion promotes lying for any reason whatsoever, it's out.

Then state your fucking point in plain English rather than assuming that I know or give a fuck about the cultural crap you're selling.
>So you admit to being a commie?
Nigger you don't even know what one is, so no, I'm admitting to nothing especially to you.
So it's a big old larp that we're supposed to take not only seriously, but as superior to others.
>Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
Both but I'll take two with me.

>religion will be banned
Priests own half of the government you motherfucking idiot. They aren't going anywhere.

Heeeyyyy. I like the way you think, leaf. On the day of the rake I'll just dry you and put you in the scrapbook.
>thinks the government is legitimate for any other reason than they own all the guns

>Then state your fucking point in plain English rather than assuming that I know or give a fuck about the cultural crap you're selling.
There you go the post you first replied to: >I'm admitting to nothing especially to you.
So you are one of those spastic autists?

Communism is Jewery,

A single example is not data. The USSR did quite well until pretty much everyone with a power structure to protect started attacking it in the name of muh absentee landlord.
If I am a commie, does it make my arguments any less valid, or are you just muh scapegoating so that you don't have to actually make a case and can appeal to faith by the back door?
Genetic fallacy.

Go to the ant, O sluggard;
consider her ways, and be wise.
Without having any chief,
officer, or ruler,
she prepares her bread in summer
and gathers her food in harvest.
Proverbs 6:6-8