Tomorrow is the "One Love Manchester," benefit concert

What do you the celebrities to say? Not just Ariana Grande but Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Take That, Niall Horan. Also, it will air on Freeform and ABC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPB2sVUXGI
youtube.com/watch?v=nbhiLbT_yGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another attack will happen at the concert if there are repeating numbers

It'll be postponed.

Noooo. The show MUST go on!

>Oh, they blew us up at the lost concert
>I know, let's go back and preach love and acceptance
>ONE LOVE :D

Not anymore

What will happen?

All of them beheaded on stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPB2sVUXGI

youtube.com/watch?v=nbhiLbT_yGo

>Just found out there was ANOTHER terror attack on London Bridge
What's going through these celebs head right? Surely they must be nervous to say the least. They can't ACTUALLY be this dumb...right?

I live uncomfortably close to where this is being held but what you're all not realising is there's a sold out man united game going on at the same time which means there's a stadium of 70k people about a minute walk from a stadium of 50k+ people I'd be fucking shocked if they let it go ahead after tonight

So singing and dancing will make Mohammed go away? Thats brilliant.

That's awfully intolerant of you. Someone call MI6 on this man.

>implying they're not in on it and know when the muslims will chimp out

intelligence agencies turn a blind eye to muslim chimpouts they know will happen.

Well you can probably cancel this lol

Lightning always strikes twice.

Maybe they could do London the day after, and be a kind of following act for terrorist attacks.

Nothing will happen . Even pakis need time to plan and make bombs. Unless they got some bombs laying around they haven't used yet. Let's hope so

And explosions in the stadium

How much you wanna bet is gets bombed

they're gonna be beefing up that security.

Wonder woman and her crew are on security detail.

#womenz-skrong

They will repeat what their overlords tell them.

Love one another and Coexist!

They don't need time. They have different ideas on how to attack.

> I want muh Bread and circuses !!!!!!
kek

is that really what this one is about?

Featuring Morrissey.

Plot twist, Ariana hates her fans so much she set up the bombings to get out of giving them a pity show.
Ariana did the london bombings.

Dear god, or whatever or whoever is out there, please let these kike celebrities get blown up tomorrow so that normies will wake up. Please

But that will be so obvious!
Imagine some other terrorist cell planned something and is now mad as fuck about those rookies with the knifes ruining it by drawing so much attention tho.

Yep, we all just need to learn to co-exist.

>Ariana Grande but Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams
I hope the Muslims bomb the stage, desu. Just imagining all of the "not letting hate win" is giving me cancer.

One Love Manchester? More like "One More Manchester"

Ariana will get killed, screencap this

The concert is to raise money for the families of the victims you shit. I hope it's a huge success.

SA goons are the internets biggest fags

It will probably be cancelled or blocked off for a mile with military and police.

kek please give us a happening

>Le raise money
They're fucking MILLIONAIRES. If they actually gave a shit they would have just funded the families. Instead they are going to make their FANS fund it and put them ALL in danger AGAIN.

This is about Goldstein milking a terrorist attack for more shekels.

>The concert is to raise money for the families of the victims you shit. I hope it's a huge success.
Can I still get my virtue signal on the side?

seven confirmed dead

but that would be islamophobic!

the bookies should open a betting spread, now that the leaders say it's a normal part of every day life, let's get a gambling app for it.

Hopefully someone will Aloha Snackbar just when Katy Perry hits the stage.