The US president is now so untrustworthy that his news sources can't be retweeted due to their poor track record

The US president is now so untrustworthy that his news sources can't be retweeted due to their poor track record.

Yes, Druudge is fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/london-bridge-attack-van-on-footpath-people-stabbed/8587538
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their loss. He has a direct line to more intel than any one person in the entire world.

"Listen Listen I know people are dying and we are scrambling to fins information.....but Drumpf tho rite?'

And yet they still print hearsay.

Exactly. The president can't even tweet reliable information.

NBC would never report on anything that wasn't true.

>NBC News
>muh classified info
>unconfirmed
GAS ALL LIBERALS

When will libs learn that their autism costs lives?

Congrats liberals, you just elected a hard right candidate for the next 100 years.

Glorious Empire and Remove Kebab!

>unauthenticated anonymous sources can be trusted and put to print
>potus can't
kek can't make this shit up
Drumpf is fake news.

They don't.

Thanks, muzzy.

>he literally believes this

There is nothing wrong with the president. The news services are trash.

No worries, it was later confirmed by Buzzfeed.

who is the "hard right candidate"? the globalist shill May who bows to Mecca?

Incredible stupidity by NBC. They should have their press passes revocked.

>They don't.
Here's a (you), kill yourself

Thanks, muzzy.

Fuck off shill. Drudge is more accurate than the MSM.

Prove it.

>we aren't relaying
are they fucking stupid? this is exactly what they did

>anonymous sources claim that trump is working with putin
>report this immediately
>trump claims something they don't like
>i-i-it-it's uh uncomfirmed guys

Fuck. These. People.

Most people will never bother to go look at Trump's twitter.

Over half his followers are bots. That's a confirmed fact.

Well they predicted Trump would win for one.

Why are you using "muzzie" as an insult? It sounds super gay. Is it that you think it'll offend us...?

You're acting like violent muslims who want to kill large numbers of Americans, so it's only natural to assume you are in fact a stupid muslim.

Sane white people don't act that way.

Oh look, the Drudge tweet is 100% factually accurate. Guess NBV is just bitter that they are dying.

Fuck off shill.

Prove that's accurate.

And by that I mean go back three hours and also show me an official source who confirms it.

Lel. This ain't even high quality bait.

>we will not report on what Trump said because it's hearsay
>NEXT UP, ANONYMOUS SOURCES CLAIM RUSSIA IS GIVING DRUMPF SIX MILLION RUBLES TO GIVE PUTIN A BLOWJOB AND PEE ON PROSTITUTES

How is it bait?

On an hourly basis, at any point you look, you can find multiple people on Sup Forums saying that all liberals should be murdered in one gruesome way or another.

You literally sound like mudslimes. There's very little difference between you.

That's the fakest of fucking shit, I can't believe it's still being passed around.

Imagine having twenty years of asspain like NBC.

What is this NBC thing , and why should I care what they say?

(((NBC)))

It's not like it isn't painfully obvious that you people hate NBC because it burns your tiny balls that Rachel Maddow has the highest ratings these days.

Drudge isn't a news site. It links to other news sites, including NBC.

Trump. He is an official source and has the most intelligence.

>REMEMBER GOY ONLY USE (((TRUSTED))) NEWS SOURCES

So are people need to be spoon fed by the MSM?

>hearsay is news

Wew lads, it's almost like you believe fake news as long as it benefits you.

>Rachel Maddow

Pol isn't killing liberals like Muslims are killing well- everyone that isn't Muslim.

Learned it from the left wing.

>Over half his followers are bots. That's a confirmed fact.
Yeah so are Katy Perry's, Bieber's and Obama's you twat

>people made fun of her tax return story
>there was still news in it
>she continued to be propelled into the top news spot

Stay mad.

One of you crazy faggots just killed two people in Portland. I guess you forgot about that already.

Right-wingers are just a different kind of terrorist.

>NBC

It never backfired, there was still information in those which damaged him.

It's going to be even funnier when they prove he lied on that return, too.

>Stay mad.
What the hell would we be mad about? You fuckwits cry every week because Trump does shit we voted for. Enjoy your climate deal, while muslim shitbag cause Terror On The Bridge

The network news rakes in millions more viewers per week than any of the shitty cable talking heads.

Listen to you, babychan. You're so angry just typing that. Banging the keys while you rage at the right-wingers implode on themselves.

No, he's laughing at you for LARPing as a leftist while your SNAP benefits get cut.

He didn't sound like he was laughing. In fact, neither are you. You get so angry when I post. You can't stand it. You want to make me stop, so badly. You would do anything. Break any law. Violate the constitution itself.

Tough shit.

>rage at the right-wingers implode on themselves.
WTF? We enjoy making you cry, no go stand with London and cry about how Mooslimes killed some babies today

MAGA-A BITCHES

The only tears I see are the constant stream from your anuses when every single day there's new stories that put Trump deeper into prison.

The fact that you think you are an ebin troll is pretty funny. You are really shit at impersonating a leftist though.

>angry when I post
Sorry Hillary, the worlds not about you and no one cares. One day your gonna have to start taking responsibility for your ignorance

>1 post from this ID

>losing argument
>bring up hillary

Nice one, never seen that before.

>how do you do, fellow nazis

>Nice one, never seen that before.
well that is what your bent out of shape about , and I hope you don't get over it. Just please don't stroke out, I need you to live long enough to watch the re-election

The re-election is too far away to worry about. The special election is the one to watch. That's the one where Hillary will get her long-deserved victory. Then eventually, the re-election as well.

This country has had its fill of conservatives to last a lifetime. I don't see them getting elected again for decades.

Honeslty kill yourself

>1 post from this ID

Doesn't Drudge literally just link to mainstream meteor articles?

> President's tweet
> Think it's unconfirmed
> Talks about it anyway

Of course...

So what?

You fucking shill faggots and your snide are not missed by anyone here.

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're old. So old.

I'm sure you've completely forgotten that the media skewed polls so hard that they had to literally sit there on election night and eat their own shit for 6 hours when he shattered every (((poll))).

From the moment he took the race there has been a new bullshit story every week, they were openly calling him a child raping pedophile before even the nomination.

#unfollowNBCNightlyNews

meme it

>being this mad

I can't wait to see how mad you get during the impeachment. I hope to find you again in the threads that I'll create about it.

Are these niggers serious? Drudge isn't some super secret website.

NBC jealous as FUCK.

Kek

>lol he mad

About WHAT? You mother fuckers screaming and shiting the bed non-stop since November?

See that? You Hillary loving faggot.

You're literally screaming and cussing right now while pretending you aren't mad.

Seriously, the impeachment is going to be beautiful with guys like you around.

Sand Nigger.
Mudslime.
Haji
Human piles of shit.
Targets.

All acceptable. Stop making up cutesie nick names because you are too scared to call them what they are.

Thanks, muzzy.

His reelection is going to be even sweeter with faggots like (You) around.

Except you ignore everything I say and go LOL MAD

You're literally a shill. That's what shills do, they dance around every argument with their tiny little cocks until you roll your eyes and leave so they can keep spreading their horseshit.

Drudge only compiles news articles and gives a link, they don't write news stories...idiot...

I didn't ignore anything, you just didn't say anything worthwhile.

I guess you hear that a lot though, don't you?

>he didn't use one of the major media outlets that has been slamming him nonstop for almost 2 years
>waaaaahhhhhhhh

The fuck did you think he would do?

>Trump. He is an official source and has the most intelligence.
tapp

Do like the Canadian PM did and not push shitty right-wing agendas that have failed multiple times and not advertise fake news sites.

speak english nigger

>he can't understand english

Redneck confirmed.

Watch, and respond.

Say nothing else except your opinion on this very, very short clip:

>Do like the Canadian PM did and not push
Your words; not mine.

Prove that its inaccurate. This 'prove muh shit fuh me' meme is really for the soft-brained, like something you've sen in a youtube video on how to argue. The absence incontrovertible 'proofs' does not itself disprove the claim. Even the legal system doesn't require 'proof', they use preponderance of the evidence, beyond reasonable doubt, or clear and convincing evidence

>cant even win popular vote against the most hated woman in living memory
>100 year reign incoming

pick 1 retard

So, you're just going to vanish becuase I backed you into a corner and forced you to give a straight answer huh?

Man, must be hard shilling on a board full of people who've trolled each other for over a decade.

How the fuck can they say the information is unconfirmed, HE IS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT, HE HAS ALL THE INTEL BEFORE YOU DO FAGGOTS.

all that means is that they're afraid it's a trap.
fucking lmao.

>muh deep state

exactly

>It's going to be even funnier when they prove he lied on that return, too.

Holy shit, how fucking butthurt can you get?

NBC gets a zero.

Operation Mockingbird. The media is directly controlled by IC, so technically they get anything of interest before the President.

Welp, OP was a confirmed shill who scattered like a roach in light when confronted with something he couldn't bullshit around.

Laters.

>26 posts by this ID

Are you autistic? I'm legitimately curious

OP BTFO
TRUMP RIGHT AGAIN

London Bridge attack: People killed as van ploughs into crowds, terrorists stab bystanders, gunshots heard

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/london-bridge-attack-van-on-footpath-people-stabbed/8587538

NBC 0
DRUDGE WINS

White van plows into crowd

NBC