WTF HAPPENED TO TRUMP'S 30 DAY PLAN TO DESTROY ISIS?

He's going to offer them jobs on the Wall.

Glad i didn't vote for this jew

Liberal judges blocking his every move.

You happy about that? This blood is on your hands you stupid cucks.

>drops one bomb

You can't destroy an ideology. It's quite literally impossible.

>travel bans will defeat ISIS
you're a special kind of stupid

This

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Most terrorists are self radicalized in their own countries these days, travel bans won't do shit.

Checked.

>checks and balances doing exactly what they were written into the Constitution to do
Sure thing, cuck.

>says he has a 30 day plan to defeat isis
>he hasn't begun it
>U SAID DEYD BE DED IN 30 DAYS AFTER TAKIN PRESDENT!!!!

jej

>blocking a foreign army's attempts to plant agents inside your borders through methods notorious for incredibly shitty vetting procedures
>not a step in defeating said army

You're a fucking retard

Well, if he can't even put forth a travel ban, how do you expect him to get away with roasting a few million brownies alive?

You can. You just have to kill a lot of them.

i... I don't know who you are shilling for, there is like 8 layers of irony

As I said, a travel ban won't do shit because most can be radicalized domestically now. In fact, most terror attackers lately have been natural born citizens of their own country, where they commit their attacks.

>still believing democracy is good
>calls others cucks
lol

Maybe if he had a little help from those weak European cunts and you fucking leafs who import shitskins like it's going out of fashion...

Sure we import a lot of them, but we really haven't ever had a major terror attack, at least not in recent history regarding people from other countries.

He decided to attack Syria instead to help ISIS. Then he visited ISIS's masters in Israel and Saudi Arabia to pledge his eternal allegiance to the dark gods.

He has a plan. He hasn't been allowed to put it into effect.

If you draw a plan for a house, can you live in it?
>no

Where's the fucking wall?
Why aren't DACA illegal shitheads being deported?
Why am I still paying for illegals here?

Fucking Donald the assclown

Trumps a fuckin joke. His decision will kill all of u fucks with the pollutants never mind Muslims.

sounds about right

Yeah, I wonder where they came from, and I wonder where more can come from

>let's keep letting them repopulate the ones they lose, the floor's already wet, stopping the leak now isn't going to stop further flooding.

I maintain my claim that you suffer from a debilitating brain deficiency

Kek speaks

I don't know, how many pollutants do you think letting the muzzies burn your country to the ground is going to release into the air?
I hope you're willing to pay for the carbon footprint that is your charred remains.

His travel plan simply doesn't make sense. It would make some sense if he banned Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, the UAE, etc.

Then I might support it actually.

wtf i love saudi arabia now

This. I wish he actually had a pair and would ban countries that deserve it. Modern terrorism is deeply rooted in Saudi Wahhabism.

did he say he started it yet?
did he say they were 30 consecutive days?

Did you read the plan cunt??

"I will give the military 30 days to come up with a plan"

They did and that's why Mattis is currently bombing the fuck out of them.

On another note, think of the amazing excuses he could use:

>Pakistan
Osama Bin Laden was there
>Saudi Arabia
Partially responsible for 9/11
>UAE
Some 9/11 attackers came from here as well

congress, the senate and the reality he isnt a king and cant do whatever the fuck he wants. Congress doing jack shit is the problem, and has been a massive problem for a long time, but never seems to get the attention it deserves.

>sees pic

I've been playing with the idea that saudi arabia and iran are going to war. the shia vs sunni conflict is a bloody one, and Islam is a proxy/invention of the catholic church, not the jews.

You can contain an ideology. All you have to do is oppress its people. Look at history.

SAVE US

>All you have to do is oppress its people
Just like they tried to do with Christians, Jews, communists, nazis, etc.

I mean, you can try. But it's bound to pop up later on through other means.

there is no isis only moloch

He said he would develop a plan to defeat ISIS with 30 days you absolute fucking retard. Is Trump is so bad then why do you have to make shit up? Kill yourself and saged.

Not if you're bound to put them in a cage, and lock em for good.

Plan was "I will sit on it for 29 days then call Putin and tell him he and Assad take care of it".

There are things we know now that are factually incorrect yet some people, although few and stupid, still believe them.

>Flat earth
>Rejecting germ theory
>Vaccinations cause autism
>Homeopathy

People are suggestive and will believe in anything. There are still supporters of Charlie Manson.

No matter how stupid or outlandish an idea or ideology is, people will still believe it.

It wasn't a "30 Day Plan" you shitposting retard, he gave the military 30 days to come up with a plan.

>>Flat earth

the earth is stationary. get over it.

Destroying ISIS will only delay the problem if you don't understand the people behind it

Factually incorrect. It's like saying words don't exist if you can't read.

he said it was a 30 day plan. he didn't say he would start it on day 1. 4d chess. kekmate.

>drops one bomb
>in afghanistan

It never existed and he was obviously acting tough

Sage

>if trump does take action liberals shit themselves
>trump doesn't exterminate isis in 30 days and libs be like 'WOW LOOKS LIKE TRUMP WAS ALL TALK'

>I will give generals 30 days to come up with a plan to stop ISIS
>This means Trump said he will stop ISIS in 30 days
Fake news but I believe the OP to be Obamaleaf so I am just going to sage and close the thread.

it isn't that he's wrong. it just that you don't believe him. kekmake.

>Trump wants ISIS gone
>Everyone who isn't already against Trump's stance on terror is forced to comply with the narrative of open borders, peaceful peace refugees, and #NotAllMuslims
>Europe's borders goatse.cx
>Shit comes in instead of out
>"#TuckFrump we'll take in all the refugees! We win if they fuck our wives # Racist #Resist"
>Monthly terror attacks ensue
>"#WTF Plumbft why aren't you doing anything?!"
They did this to themselves, I have no sympathies for them.

you're factually an idiot. you have to know something to disprove it, and when you compare geocentric to heliocentric, and realize there is now ay to prove curvature you'll realize you've been lied to your entire life.

2 universities made a compilation of topographical maps of kansas, and florida, both turn out to be flatter than pancakes.

koolaid works

We haven't had a terrorist attack since, also why don't you ask the English how that fight is going. This is terrorist attack number 3 so far this year for them, but I guess #REFUGEESWELCOME right? Fuck off faggot liberals

>and realize there is now ay to prove curvature
Eratosthenes

Probably b8 but:

>Solar/lunar eclipses
>24 hour light/dark at certain parts of the year in the far north

Didn't he say he'll do it IN 30 days, not 30 days since the start of his presidency?

>Midterms
>RE ELECT US WE'RE GONNA GET RID OF ISIS IN 30 DAYS
>Doesn't happen
>2020 election
>RE ELECT ME WE'LL DEFEAT ISIS IN 30 DAYS
>Gets re-elected
>ISIS never gets defeated

>Eratosthenes
this man was embarrassingly wrong, having your calculations be massively incorrect doesn't constitute anything

which implies a circumference of 46,100 km, an error of 15%.

an error of 15% means he was completely wrong.

>That the Earth is a perfect sphere.
>That light rays emanating from the Sun are parallel.
OH LOOK, HE'S WRONG AGAIN.

He wasn't aware that ISIS is just the CIA trying to overthrow Assad.

>That the Earth is a perfect sphere.
Strawman. No one claims "perfect" sphere.

Trump said he would draft a PLAN TO DEFEAT ISIS within 30 days
He then deferred said plan making to Mattis
POSTAN IN A SHILL THREAD

Step one was the travel ban. That was shut down. He was sabotaged from step one.

>no one claims "perfect" sphere
>Eratosthenes claimed the earth was a perfect sphere

nice double talk.

and circumstance isn't curvature in the first place. kansas and flordia are flatter than pancakes when you compile topographical maps of the regions

>>Solar/lunar eclipses
this becomes much easier when the earth is stationery, and the sun and moon revolve around it, intersecting occasionally.

hour light/dark at certain parts of the year in the far north

sun moves inside the equator, meaning the northern parts are lit for 24 hours at a time, and get extremely longer days. sun moves outside the equator, northern parts get extremely longer nights.

>muh airfield
You sandniggers are still angry? Jesus.

>circumstance

circumference

whoops.

ISIS is gay.

Step two was dancing around with the swords the Saudis use to behead Shi'ites, athiests, Christians and political dissidents

Step three was touching their magical glowing orb

Step four was blaming Iran for Sunni Salafi jihadism

Gee I'm fuckin pumped for step five man

If you can't stop them, convert them. Considering they are literally praying to Trump Tower right now, it might be working.

How many terrorist attacks have we had in the U.S. since Trump was inaugurated? I only remember that black guy getting got on a live stream if you even consider that terrorism. Strange that they just stopped once Trump got into office...

ISIS is in the middle east, so that has nothing to do with the travel ban, retard.

The jews.

didn't he say he will commission cia to create a 30 day plan to destroy isis?

alternatively they didn't start it yet

Maybe you should nicely ask him to enact the plan instead of being a cunt? Have you thought of that?

what moves? selling weapons to ISIS' handler Saudi Arabia?

>letting terrorist sympathisers, and extended support network into america will defeat isis

according to western intel agencies 25% of muslims are involved in supporting jihad, that's 300M people

well America hasn't been attacked in awhile..can't say the same for EuroFags!
It is not America's job to save Europe from itself a third time!

Then why hasn't he fired those judges?

first time**** Europe was trying to save themselves

travel ban will defeat ISIS?

>#openborders
He ain't the stupid one.

LOL, they are employees of the State dept

a doctor can't properly treat a highly contagious, deadly disease until they can properly QUARANTINE THE PROBLEM.

as soon as he can quarantine the problem, treatment can begin. learn to think outside the box you immature, puerile little shit.

You have to cordon and clear. The travel ban is part of the cordon. No use wrecking the shit out of them if they can just become refugees.

it's not that easy to become a refugee. try again
tell me again how trump is going to destroy an extremist ideology? i thought it was going to be "easy"

It would be easy if the liberals didn't keep getting in his way.

He was told he couldn't use nukes.

not true. how are liberals stopping him other than the travel ban?

He got elected and was privately informed that ISIS is a CIA-created project.

Maybe if he wasnt busy with libfags doing everything to fuck with him he could actually do his job. Liberals need to die

Because his last name isn't "Clinton", "Bush" or "Obama"

THE TRAVEL BAN WOULD STOP TERRORISM DUMBASS LOL WTF

YOU NEED TO STOP TERRORISM AT HOME FIRST BEFORE DEFEATING THE ENEMY! THEY PROBABLY HAVE A FUCKLOAD OF SLEEPER CELLS

Not possible without getting lots of innocents killed. Then the liberal's would start civil war because muh poor innocent muzzies who are the shining example of peace and prosperity!

nobody wants to actually go fight ISIS in the middle east. Its ridiculous, they arent just going to magically disappear