Now that Muslims are committed to an insurgency in Britain, it's time for Brits(and the rest of the West...

Now that Muslims are committed to an insurgency in Britain, it's time for Brits(and the rest of the West, for that matter) to fight back.
>BUT M-MUH NONVIOLENCE!!! MUH PR
You idiots think the media will EVER respect you. This is like The_Donald cucks and BASED BLACK MEN, which is a shallow appeal to liberals. We do not compromise with terrorists, and we certainly do not compromise with the wicked media which desires our destruction.

This thread will provide instructions on how to resist the Saracen menace, including instructions from the enemy itself, that will teach you how to bring the fight to them.
INSTRUCTIONS:
>MAKE YOUR OWN CUTE NAIL BOMB TO BLAST RAGHEADS(PAGE 31)
azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/aqap-inspire-magazine-volume-1-uncorrupted.pdf
>SADDAM WOULD BE JEALOUS OF BREIVIK'S FERTILIZER WMD! BLOW KEKS AND MUZZIES TO BITS
info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf
TIPS AND TRICKS:
>If attacking a mosque, make sure to detonate your bomb during Friday around noon, it will be most occupied during that period.
>Scope out your target in advance. Make sure to mark any exits so no one will escape
>Do not attack white civilians unless they are extreme cucks(antifa/cucks government officials
>Brits may able to obtain guns through the Deep Web or by going to a place like Prague(got this from Breivik manifesto, may not be applicable now). Shotguns, legal in the UK, can be effective too. Just ask Derrick Bird.
>HALL OF HEROES
>Charles Martel:Kept Muslims from conquering Europe in the Battle of Tours
>John III Sobieski:Polish guy who kept T*rks from conquering Europe at the Battle of Vienna
>Anders Breivik:BTFO'd Muslim-enablers in Norway, killing 77 people in an attack that shocked the world. He is a model of efficiency

WE WILL NOT BE REPLACED!!!!

BUMP for you Britfags

Listen you nigger, violence is generally frowned upon in first world societies. Right-wing movements are gaining momentum already and will eventually take over european countries.

Even Hitler recognized -- after the Beer Hall Putsch -- that it was smarter to gain power through democratic means then through violence aka uniting the german people. Attacking people only turns the public against you, and is generally a dumb thing to do.

Bro, your reaction on blaming muslims and shit is exactly what ISIS wants. By the way, you fucking burgers are exactly why there are terrorists. Why did you fat fucks get rid of gadaffi?

this fucking thread lmao

Nice honeypot thread mr governator person

Hitler wasn't facing an invasion by Muslims. We don't have the time to play nice anymore.

Go and shoot some kids you fucking paedo twat

we need to start britpols very own fight club buy old dilapidated churches and train inside (love from larping faggot)

>Anders Breivik:BTFO'd Muslim-enablers in Norway, killing 77 people in an attack that shocked the world. He is a model of efficiency
Breivik killed innocent (white) children, fuck off.

>not all muslims

All muslims overwhelmingly support sharia law.

I'd rather have my race be violent and alive than peaceful but dead

I despise my government you retarded leaf. This whole guide is applicable to my shitty government and I hope someone uses it to blast leftists over here.
>WAAH WAAH ISIS WANTS YOU TO FIGHT THEM

fairly obvious this is a false flag, like the uk suddenly got shit at stopping terrorists when the first threat to neoliberalism in 40 years looks like he might win an election

OP is retard.

The (((American))) thinks he's helping by spreading around nail bomb recipes.

>children
Lmao. Average age of the victims was 20 but keep repeating MSM lies
Imagine how many kids would be living happy lives today if the Rotterdam perpetrators had been killed before their crimes.

Why hello FBI

t. Mr. FBI.

these posts unironically advocating violence and domestic terrorism are the real shills trying to make us look as extreme as possible to delegitimise our movement

are we really heading towards this? wew

>keep calm and get bombed

You are agreeing with me and at the same time calling me a retard? lol

A couple of bombs in openly extremist mosques could send a good message.

> inb4 islam is cancer
I know. Just saying best to be selective initially for normies

The average burger didn't take out gaddafi, our government did. We have one of the most war-weary populations on Earth.

Precisely this. OP is no doubt a professional shill.

I support attacks on mosques and Islamic targets first-and-foremost, but attacks on influential leftists and cultural Marxists are helpful as well.

NAME THE JEW

>NEVER THE JEWS!

NAME THE JEW!

>PARANOID LOSER VIRGIN NAZI BASEMENT DWELLER!

NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

Yea, all of a sudden NOW it's a problem. If my country got constantly disrupted by people who For some reason want to have their hands in another nations quarrals of course these people are going to be angry as fuck. Muslim or not I'd be pissed off too.

>You caught me! My only weakness! This is surely the end of my campaign!

Jews play a leading role in the Islamization of Europe and should also be targeted. Muslims are the primary threat though and are easier to incite a revolution against