We need a ban, but not on the muslims

Y'all can't be this stupid with the hating the muzzy's thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deus vult goy!

help us take back the holy land from those evil muslims!

just ignore the fact that they were perfectly peaceful and moderate until we came along hehe.

good point, we need to kick out the jews as well

reminder that the push to focus on jews instead of the islamic problem and muslims is a muzzie psyop

what would be easier to do you morons, convince the public not to let muslims into your country with all the recent happenings, or convince them not to let jews in when you show them your schizo red line drawings and the holocaust was fake documentaries

call me schlomo if you want, but you're focusing on the wrong mud people you fucking idiots

schlomo

We have to fight Islam, it's not negotiable you fucking goy

>being this bluepilled

I don't hate Muslims but they don't belong in my country. Acting like you have to choose between jews and Muslims is a shill tactic.

Kill them both, see if i care.

This. Muslims do not belong in white Christian nations.

This would stand even if jews weren't around and this includes white Muslims too.

agreed

I agree, the Iranians are okay

Ban arabs

How about both, you fucking retard?

OP is right.

Kill the wiggers

Spotted the donkey fucker

t. kike shills

Juh

Shut up beaner, you can take the Muslims. They would improve your shit hole.

we need to deport all religious people

We don't even have to talk about the Holohaux. Just read their teachings fag.

>mudslimes run the fed goyim!!
>mudslimes own your media goyim
>mudslimes own your goverment goyim
>the rothschilds are mudslims goyim
>soros is actually mudsmime

ffs

Good luck without us. Read your history on what happens when you expel Jews from your country... half the time, they end up begging them to come back.

And in history, you only needed us for money.

Now, you need us for:

>Money (Federal reserve, banking, accounting)
>Judiciary (Supreme/lower courts, lawyers)
>Legislature (I promise, AIPAC and Nefesh b'Nefesh are not funded by Israeli government. Just trust me.)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Are you allowed to post that in your country?

We don't even need the banks right now, what are you talking about? It's like technology has flown over your head.

Decent attempt.

Spotted the ancap

This isn't Britain m8

>muh (((((blockchain)))))

Why not a ban on both?

their entire gay 6 year old fucking relgion is focused on taking over the world and they 12 books they cant even have 1 relegious text

Our historians would love to hae a word of two wth you.

(((schlomo))) Keep calling people morons, that's a great way to bring us to your """enlightened""" side, smart guy.

You're right, it's (((blockchain))).

*rubs hands while waiting for the dip*

So glad to see /pol is still redpilled.

Even Alex Schlomo Jones once said Muslims and blacks were being let in by (((Them))) to destroy white culture

Even this is not accurate anymore. Claim Muslims are our friends to make us even less suspicious of (((them))).

>hae
>a word OF two
-have
-a word or two

That's it. Cease the phoneposting, never again.

>Y'all can't be this stupid with the hating the muzzy's thing.
Is it multiple choice? If so, I am checking the "Yes to all" box.

WHY NOT BOTH

Fucking retard.
It's not that hard.

I think ISIS and Zionists are separate problems. I don't see how American Jews can't be kept in line as long as they contribute mostly to our economy rather than to Israel.
Muslims can only integrate into western society if they can somehow compromise and take on some measure of agnosticism.