Real talk: How do I red pill my friends and family now that there's been ANOTHER mudslime terrorist attack?

Real talk: How do I red pill my friends and family now that there's been ANOTHER mudslime terrorist attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/LRe05

A archived list of Politically Incorrect facts on areas that are "taboo" to talk about.

Your welcome

????

there was another mudslime terrorist attack

end

>citations link to pew research and nature

Thanks for this goldmine.

If there're not by now they never will be

know your target. if all they need is a fact dump, do that. more often it takes a lengthy stealthy process. be patient. start where they are. mirror their views and affirm their biases. they have to trust you. then start asking questions or make statements about your shared beliefs and slowly undermine the assumptions they hold.

you are leading them slowly into unknown dangerous (taboo) territory. if you sense resistance, back off and go back to safe territory, but keep moving them bit by bit where you want them.

t. master manipulator

I just told them that this would escelate further and further after the manchester attack. And here we are. Not even 2 weeks further.

T. An actual jew

Mate if they are not are not seeing it they probably won't. I got a lefty mate who I believe would literally join Isis to show how tolerant he is and would problem say "don't you get it? Muslim's want you to not join isis"

you dont post the eu flag faggot, England left the EU.

So how did it pay out to help america in Iraq? How did it pay out for you helping the Saudis? How did it pay out for you?

This. You need to take it slowly. My gf was abut shocked when I started going full open Alt-Right and now I hear her call people like Leslie Jones are "dirty monkey". fells good famalam. Also helps if your tall and act like a man. It doesn't take long for woman to work out weak beta males lean left.

With this.

Cheers lad - just had a quick skim and book-marked this.

Same

great post & png,
people must understand the historical context of England

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

LMAO

White privilege is telling an imam what Islam is.

If you like that you're going to love this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

I feel that after today, we've really lost something
something important
God save my brothers in Europe
heal their sickness

Generation Z is the most conservative sins the second world war. Eastern Europe isn't multiculti. The amount of muslims is still under 10% in every western nation. The tide is turning. And the most liberal places are being hit. Keep on redpilling normies and then we might aviod a civil war 10 years down the road. It all depends on the german election. If they elect merkel again or Schultz then it will be very dificult to avoid massive amounts of bloodshed. Oh and the EU must die.

OC r8 me