Be Beaner

>Be Beaner
>Don't buy drugs, don't fuck with cartels
>Live with more peace and tranquility than super powers and developed countries
ah feels good to not be an anglo at the moment
Tell me Sup Forums, why you don't live in Mexico yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAet-Af190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already live in Mexico

t.Texan

>don't fuck with cartels
I remember hearing how the the Zetas hijacked a random bus and forced all the passengers to fight to the death, the one survivor was then turned into a slave/hitman.

Don't think fucking with the cartels is a prerequisite for them fucking with you.

Well it's pretty much the same, but you got legal guns ):

It doesn't happen, stop reading pastas and/or fake news

Its full of Mexcrement.

Monterrey is soon getting gun permits, screencap this. We will be best Texas

>norte is white

Beaner comes to my town, drives over grandma's spine, rapes her while stI'll alive but paralyzed. Yeah love yet culture Aztec sun worshipping faggot

>implying america doesn't has more mexicans than mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

>americans better at growing stuff than mexicans
whoduhthunkdat?

checked the salsa, faker than me being white

>he actually believes this

(((they))) will never let that happen

word on the street is that some of that shit happening in north of mexico isn't cartels, but billionares psycos having fun

of course the governemtn can't allow the public to know that, so they claim it's the cartel, same with all the femicides

Now I am not saying Cartels aren't fucked up, just dropping some redpills

>Alleged 'gladiator-like' killings

The Houston Chronicle's journalist, Dane Schiller, had an interview with an alleged drug cartel member in a restaurant in Texas on the condition that his identity remained completely anonymous.[68] He referred to the hitman as "Juan", who wore "designer sunglasses" and was carrying "Nordstrom shopping bags."[68] "Juan" reportedly moves more than $5 million worth of cocaine each month, and in his interview he explained that Los Zetas have been using an "ancient Roman gladiator blood sport" to groom new assassins and find recruits for their organization.[68]

Yeah I'd honestly believe that.

I know if I had enough cash to I'd want to go play around with some military equipment, so not an unreasonable step to believe someone would want to take it further.

Is southern mexico safer than northern mexico? Can you drink the water there?

>Tell me Sup Forums, why you don't live in Mexico yet?

I can legally own a bunch of guns
I can be a molecular biologist
I don't have to worry about whether or not I can drink the water

>bunch of our worst citizen killing each other
>implying anyone would care enough to investigate
nah, they just confirm the death and leave, most of this murders are narcos vs narcos so who cares?

are you implying the more successful cartels don't have some creepy executive business guy "investors"? That's everywhere unfortunately and a sign your criminal element is expanding

t. I SEENT IT MAN

yes
yes, just buy purified water

>implying

Nigger, normal crime and traffic accidents here kill more people in a month than all Eurotrucks of peace combined.

It's not just narcos. Armed robbery is very common and often results in people getting killed.

the crime makes sense to compare but the accidents don't since you usually can't prevent that, don't get triggered or you'll go bald from the blood pressure going up, hermano

Having to physically buy water is how you know you're in a place where you shouldn't be living.

Can your country not just send its food-stuffs and cocaine? why must it send its beaner-peoples?

>since you usually can't prevent that

You can by not living near a bunch of retarded beaners

Your food is pretty good, wish we had more of it here. I'd accept 500 of your guys scattered across the country to set up restoraunts.

You could just learn how to cook it yourself.

WHAT ABOUT THE ASIANS, OR WORSE

WOMEN, what now?

I'm not too good of a chef but I could give it a shot in the future (though I'm not exactly strapped for cash atm)

I like how your women say "12 months".

Cartels actually fund the schools and feed the poor.

I live in tropical oaxaca, make good tourist bucks renting high priced rooms, work a few hours a week but otherwise surf and eat fresh fish. Have a hot wife. I probably live a better life than 99% of "1st world" citizens. Such is the life for mexican intellectuals

where in mexico has the best food

Ha ha ha Carlos, real fucking funny.

>Literally spreading propaganda for the drug fueled death cults that ruined whatever spark of prosperity your country ever had

200% beaner

yeah my town now is very quiet. Just don't fuck with the cartels.

well you worship a millionaire pedophile conman who will send millions of shekels to israel to fund endless wars, also includes the deaths of a lot of American soldiers dying for the Jews

Can confirm, México is so confy for honest working persons, cartels even respect that, and feels good to not be infected by radical feminism, SJWs, LGTBQ degenerates, etc, I respect the USA, such a great country, but WTF, don't let those radicals transform your country in Soviet Sodoma and Gomorra

Billionaire.

if we went to war with syria you'd be right, but we didn't, and there's no sign we're going to

That's a myth bro, the water I drink is from sink, is crystal clean, of course, where I live, there a re 3 dams, and there is planty of water.

because Israel needs ISIS alive and active

how would going to war with the syrian government hurt ISIS

You read too much BS american media. I spent a lot of time in various parts of Mexico, north and south, i work in archeology.
Mexio isn't as bad as portrayed in movies and tv shows from the US, but KEK, it'S 1000 times more safe and less degenerate here in Bavaria, Germany.
Over here the most gun owners are legal gun owners. Yes we can own guns, semi-auto MP's and rifles as well, unlike what (((Rebel Media))) and (((Breitbart))) tell my ameribros, but fuck, in southern Mexico every commie fuckhead owns guns. In Germany the most guns are only owned by law abiding citizens, of course we have criminals too who get any kind of weapon if they want to, but fuck, Mexico, especially the south is the opposite, there every degenerate owns guns while every law abiding citizen can't get one.

>pic related

>people still think Mexico is a crime ridden third world

honestly, it's the greatest con since Iceland/Greenland

>

It actually is though

>It's real

>Armed robbery is very common and often results in people getting killed.
Maybe in the nigger infested US.

Here a robbery almost never results in murder.

Note how it's the second San Fernando massacre.

yeah, but here the water comes in 20 liter jugs that costs 20 pesos (about a dollar).

Bullshit

I've heard Mexico City is feminist run on here.

>implying their not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAet-Af190

Where in Oaxaca do you live? My mom is from close to puerto escondido, she said the beaches in oaxaca are beautiful

Fuck off chicANO

>Tell me Sup Forums, why you don't live in Mexico yet?

Because I'm not allowed to own land in Mexico.

It absolutely is, but mostly because it's a shithole that tries to imitate "first world" countries at every turn.

they allowed self defense to be use in your favor in sideyour property, when everywhere else in mexico is punished by law

This gringo gets it
>i have to go out of my way to avoid drugs and cartels
>barring that, life's good bros!

Sorry Juan, iz not

I dont know man, i want to go there and study but mexicans seem pretty unstable/sensitive/violent yet then again i guess most latinos are like that.

>they think they have it good

>they don't even have slutty bolice

Por qué tanto rancor

uhm you can already get guns if you're not a dumb fuck.

we also have the castle doctrine. my teacher beat the crap out of a robber and then shot him and was ok.

I swear the government doesn't need to tighten gun laws because retards believe everything from the (((media))).

you need a valid license which is almost impossible to get

you can't just keep them home without said permission or you will go to jail along the retard you kill

Can confirm this, another user from Tampico hee.

Puerto escondido actually

Its unreal. Beautiful beaches, zicatela - the mexican pipeline for surfing, not crowded, its like living in a tropical version of southern california in the 1950s. Traditional gender roles and good community - you walk down the street and greet all your neighbors who are in just as good a mood as you are

You just need to have the cops in your pocket.

The hardest part about the license is having to travel to the capital

Sounds fucking beautiful, I've never been to oaxaca but I hope to visit and I'll definitely check out puerto escondido