HELP US

HELP US

hol' up lemme finish my hot dog

Part and parcel of living in a big city IMO.

HELP YOURSELVES FIRST

this stupid meme needs to die already. the situation is being blown out of proportion. what time is it there? go to sleep

Isn't Denmark the country were a 16 yo girl got arrested for fending off rapist kebab with pepper spray cuz pepper spray is illegal?

lmao nigga u so fkd

No

>white guy shoot up
>WHITE SUPREMACY, THE SUPREME MENACE
>islam kills >20 people
>#NotAllMuslims

like half of europoors are ultra-progressive cucks, what are we supposed to do? become refugees? go full breivik?
oy vey
yeah though you are allowed to defend yourself in other ways but still a fucked up situation yes

We're asking Japan, not you.

You're fucking worse off than us.

((()))
not today jew, not today

Part and parcel

d-do you want us to liberate you?

No

If OP, as a citizen of another country, actually asks out loud for help from other countries, are those countries allowed to intervene? Asking because I know nothing about international relations.

PART

AND

PARCEL

This stupid meme is happening once a week you stupid heeb.

this tbqh my leaf senpai

An Israeli Jew, of all people, defends Muslims.

I'd rather be an honorary Amerishit than get blown up by the religion of peace in Eurostan

support refugees

NO

BE A FUCKING MAN AND START KILLING THOSE WHO ENABLE THIS SHIT.

TAKE YOUR TRAITOROUS POLITICIANS BY THEIR THROATS AND CUT THEIR AIR SUPPLY OFF

1st amendment user, freedom of religion. They can literally call for Jihad in public, it's their right.
You could make use of the second one though.

Man we need to separate from these liberals more than anything.

First get rid of jews

There are laws but they're broken a lot. It more or less comes down to what the Western powers decide is a necessary intervention for whatever reason. Like to fuck up a kebab dictator's shit. The problem is we're not being killed and oppressed directly by our government (silenced in the name of political correctness in some places, but that's not exactly grounds for international intervention) they're just importing and defending people who do it for them.
Because that worked so well for that Norwegian autist who shot a bunch of teenagers. They will point at you and go "Look, evil nazis, we need to be more tolerant! #prayfordenmark" The real challenge is trying to counter-work the leftist propaganda that makes the general public stand for this shit. It has to come from within... if anybody listens that is.

take in more refugees

Sounds like Europe want's some Manifest Destiny

>How can we call ourselves Jews and bar Syrian refugees?
Charge them to file applications before you deny them?

You know who to ask if you want kebab removed.