Anyone feel that timeline shift again lads? Are we in for a ride?

Anyone feel that timeline shift again lads? Are we in for a ride?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel the digits
I feel the Chaos
I feel... KEK

SHADILAY!

KEK IS WITH US

Hail eternal

My kidneys moved from my lower back to just under my heart, damn right it's another timeline shift!

This thread is energized

its just beginning

Shadilay

Our insane hermaphrodite frog God does what it wants.

REEE

ROD AND RING WILL STRIKE.

Hell hath no fury like kek

I feel it!

are we heading towards the good or bad ending? truthfully i think we've experienced both already in past lives and kek is now showing us the joke ending

F-fuck

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, EUROPE IS DONE FOR

Kek, God of Chaos, protect us innocents.

Peaceful luxury communism timeline plz

>Shadilay
Point Emerging Probably Entering!!!

if dig its i will become a believer

Buckle up lads

Give me digits baby!

Praise KEK!

Checked, boys. What wisdom does kek have for us?

What do I use as my totem to check if I've switched universes again? My berenstain bears book isn't cutting it anymore.

Brush your teeth and enjoy the show.

kidney position.

I felt it, i didn't need anything. Disturbance in "the force" almost.

> tfw I felt it
I've been slowly redpilling my best friend for a few weeks, and yesterday he phoned me, almost in tears, ranting about "those goddamn kikes". Kekekekek.

Sh-Shadilay... Shadilay... SHADILAY!!!

this is going to be great

You've won. Conglaturation

Life itself is a joke, but it's only funny to those who get it.

It is the greatest joke ever told, the keks are eternal.

S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

PRAISE

Posting in a powerful thread

Jesus is the true god. Praise him not the god of chaos.

There is power here

>tfw no bf

KEK bless us all.

KEK

DEMANDS

MORE

HAPPENINGS

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Please Kek, tell me that Bilderberg got O'Keefed!

crazy vivid dreams last night. anyone know if the Schumann resonance kicked up today

What do you mean by timeline shift? Newfag here

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

sure feels like it, lets check

Posting to get me some power

Rolling for em

It means our reality has shifted to another timeline, changing the fundamental circumstances of what we know.

It changed again.
We goofed and are on the path to a nuclear holocaust.
We couldn't get enough people to move over to the Nazi timeline.

I never stopped believing. I never abandoned the faith.

It's happening again

Does this mean that we will see a boom in redpilled normies and start to turn the tide to action?

Rolling.

Guts from berserk is a hanging god.

Lord Kek, please just let an event happen that wipes away the Muslims from europe and cripple the Islamic religion

Look up CERN

Now watch their satanic opening ceremony.

Christ is coming boys, it might be 10 years it might be 100, but He is closing in

Kekistan is for faggot Redditors who want to save the west.

Sup Forums Kekism is a Blackpilled death cult

Thanks for the (me) americunt brah. What kind of fundamental circumstances would that be?

power levels increasing

kek should allow Texas to secede from the shill union and eliminate all muslims from its borders

>nazi timeline
>being a peaceful world

americans are so stupid

Praise KEK

it's coming

Wew
Praise kek

:0

Cease all investigation.

digits recognizing digits. I like.

It may have just happened. We should observe what happens in response to today's events.

> tfw he is going to school to be a pastor
> tfw if he still ends up being a pastor he could redpill dozens, if not hundreds of people
> tfw my other friend is warming up to the redpill
Life is good.
I'm glad I'm able to talk them through the redpill in person though, going through that on your own is horrible.

Finally kek has returned

Changing the future two digits at a time.

turns out i dont remember the site :3

So when are we starting a political party and saving this country?

kek, don't worry, when pension fund crisis hits and social securities go even more into the gutter and the ponzi scheme all goes to shit, the maddening crazy tax hunting will trigger civil wars all over the place.

Full house checked

Reminder that there's a huge difference between the reddit kekistan meme starting by (((Sargon))) to capitalize on the cult, and the actual occult following of kek.

>kek is now showing us the joke ending

i've been thinking this too for a while now desu

It means things are going to get crazy. What ever you thought was going to happen, won't happen. It's going to be a chaos summer. Be ready anons

this desu
Plebbitslime out

He's been here for a while

confirmed

its like the universe is changing pitch
quick what did this sound like 5 minutes ago??

ive been getting weird pains today below my heart at the top of the rib cage, and that's the second kidney shift post i've read. ive never heard that before, could be cohencidence, could be a wrinkle in time

Time for me to let you faggots in on a little secret.
The ancients had the right idea when it came to semen retention. That is, "conserving" that which creates life.
I've started again recently, and whenever I do, the world becomes more right wing.
Why else do you see so many people say to stop masturbating? It sets the standard for the rest of society to follow.

If you want the right wing to revive in full force, hold your semen in and do not release.

Praise Kek!
Bring forth your chaos

Ive had a horrible headache all day worse than ive ever had, there might be something to this timeline shift shit

BLESS ME WITH DIGITS!

What have you done. You doomed us to die in the joke route.

>pyEaxCEK
>Praise KEK
S H A D I L A Y

we have normies praising kek in the streets.
we have many new tadpols in our army

Makes sense, Armstrong Economics (great resource btw) had some predictions (and their predictions are fucking amazing, go watch Martin Armstrong past predictions on youtube about currencies and other financial vehicles then use tradingview.com/chart/ to see what happened, then watch his The Forecaster documentary and see your almonds get all activated) about crop failure by the end of 2017, which means hunger, which means even more social instability. Also, global cooling could be the start of a ice age. Oh, and btw, what triggers the timeline shift? Mass behavioral change (perhaps brought about by meme war)?

Witnessed. Praise Kek! Praise the eternal chaos!

Who is to say the timeline doesn't always move toward the joke timeline? Who is to say this wasn't always the intended trajectory?

Checked, my dude.

Shadilay !