Your daily reminder that UK gun laws work

... because if they did not, then these assholes would have mowed hundreds down with machine guns instead of having to run around with kitchen knives... makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Its ok cause they only murdered dozens instead of hundreds

Thats not the point burger boy, and you now it

*know

There are local reports of someone with a gun/assault rifle. Get the fuck outta here with your gay ideas

Well, that's a fair point, but at the same time, if UK allowed people to own handguns, they could possibly shoot back.

Also, machine guns cost a lot more than bombs and knives anyway, and it's not like the people we're dealing with here have excessive amounts of funding.

If the population was armed, these cunts would have gotten their heads blown off after 3-4 murders

There is not

You lying shit

Yeah, thats what we want isnt it? A bar full of drunk coked up people armed to the teeth. Your nation is evidence of just how retarded an idea this is.

>Well, that's a fair point, but at the same time, if UK allowed people to own handguns, they could possibly shoot back.

they could also stop living like cucks to their government and the salafists

>and it's not like the people we're dealing with here have excessive amounts of funding

How the fuck do you know?

>Yeah, thats what we want isnt it? A bar full of drunk coked up people armed to the teeth. Your nation is evidence of just how retarded an idea this is.
It's illegal to have a gun of any sort in a Bar or Pub even if you have a permit here in all 50 states.

bull shit

And that stops people? Dont make me laugh.

Yeahh, i guess I just wish you'd all run around with kitchen knives then. You know to even things out a little.

She would look hot with a bbc in her

reminder the most effective terror attack in europe was a guy just jumping in a truck and driving over 90 people in france lmao

and also reminder that terrorists can get assault rifles anyway because they're fucking criminals, again like in france

You mean criminals will break laws?

You're missing the point of the guns. The gubberment would have been too intimidated to let it get to this point in the first place. No kebab = no terror

But there are many cases on record where terrorists did manage to get guns and killed loads of people.
Maybe it works better for Britain, because we are an island.

That actually is the exact point he's making though?

Liberty isn't safe, I'll take free over safe.

For instance, in the UK I'm now safe from hate speech. And I also can't make my dog seig heil.

What about French gun laws?
Do those still work well?

>A bar full of drunk coked up people armed to the teeth.
>purple_political_compass.vlc
Yes

Harder to smuggle by boat rather than land.

>>purple_political_compass.vlc
What?

Look, all that I am saying with American style access to weapons, attacks like these in the UK would be both more frequent and more devastating.

Or your average carrying citizens could have defended themselves.

>because we are an island.
Yea, and you used to be the only country in the Euro with border checks. I could land in Germany, rent a car, drive to amsterdam, hop on a train and go to paris and never see a border agent after clearing customs in Germany. Then, when I hop on the channel tunnel to come to the UK, Im going through security screenings and UK customs and shit.

You were the only EU country that still had an actual border.

The 6 people that got run over could have totally shot the driver before they got run over.

Yeah right

We still have them, we never joined the Schengen Area.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

>Ha! That stops people.
There's a black market for weapons and what's to stop people from purchasing there retard. Look at the Spain incident for example where they busted a small portion of a black market gun trade in Europe. Also consider the fact this may be heavily related to the Manchester bombing bomber as he was in a terrorist network that was soon right after hunted down. These terrorist may have been forced to implement their plans ahead of time in a rush. Honestly the majority of the victims are anti-gun so I feel no remorse.

Cuck.

>non-frees still somehow find a way to bitch about American gun laws during a tragedy in the UK
It's almost as if the problem is Islam, and not guns?no, couldn't be...
sage this shit

Because the only way to stop that is to ban assault cars.

That's weird..

I keep getting this feeling like something bad is happening or about to happen when I look at this picture. The fuck?

Thankfully not all of your subjects think that way.

Not if the other people have guns.

You are right.
Its long, brown and hard
As I have already stated, instances like this would be FAR MORE FREQUENT AND FAR MORE CATASTROPHIC IF THE UK OR AU GOES DOWN THE MURRICAN PATH.
How many gun deaths in murrica each year? In excess of 12000 I think?
Come on, this should not be that hard to understand

Gun control works, just ask Paris!

Wait, shit.

>ha ha, look at our people being mowed down by automobiles
>good thing nobody had a gun to stop the drivers!

moron

This is why you have such sad little terror attacks.

I guess you didn't bother reading the image I posted absolutely wrecking you.

Thats a flaw in the continent wide open border system, not a flaw in one countries gun control system

>>purple_political_compass.vlc
topkek

But one of those things is clearly better than the other.

I for one would like to thank the UK for their great gun laws, because it makes the Muslims really think of new and innovative ways to blow up, stab, and run over the nonbelievers.

they could have gotten guns if they wanted to

they feel stabbing is scarier for some reason.....

PARIS.

One word BTFOs all gun control bs

UK needs suicide vest control

You didn't even read the picture you spider-fucking dipshit

Or blow people up with bombs... Whoops. I just destroyed your entire retarded liberal thread, OP. lol... It's ok. You're not even a real human being anyways. Just a pussy who don't want people to defend themselves.