London attack

This all feels hopeless.
Please stay strong UK anons, we are all with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzLQOc-B0Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are hopeless because you are unwilling to do what must be done.

this, if your head is on straight you should be getting more and more gleeful with each happening.

We're getting there.

So far only Londoners and Ariana Grande fans have died so no harm done.

At this point, Bongs need to actually do something and no project.
People make fun of America, but we Shut Down a Major city because of two idiotic bosnians. Imagine what we would do if there was actual terror attacks again.
All of Texas, Arkansas, and Tennessee would mobilize the 43rd Busch Division and start hunting Hijabs and MusBeards for cash and Beer stamps.

yeah it's pretty fucked up, I can't laugh at it anymore. it just never stops

your next leaf

No you wouldn't you fucking mong.

Even Trump bent over to take the circumcised dick of the semite and the arab. You're as cucked as the rest of western civilisation, if anything more so.

Fuck off we don't need you

Cunt leaf

shut up faggot

this

fucking leaf cunt

You underestimate 'the South' and other parts of america, real hard core patriots. Don't forget that there are more guns in america than people.

Leave it to the leaf to start talking about how we all feel hopeless.

Yes UK anons. Nows the time to love and coexist more than ever.

love is the only way to defeat these people.

Cuck alert.

I'd rather have 10x the terrorist attacks currently happening than be a leaf cunt

Fuck feeling sorry for them. This is the society they wanted. Their society is utterly degenerate and devoid of it's metaphysical substrate. Once a society denounces its heritage and culture, and instead calls for rapid descent to chaos, it loses the mortar that binds it together, and makes it harmonious.

These acts of terrorism are simply symptoms of a disease that is slowly killing the host society from the inside out. It is a fatal disease when left untreated. One can only wish for either a quick death, or that the society finally notices the disease because of the blatantly obvious symptoms.

Yeah it's in your Bill of Rights. Along with Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.

Meanwhile our PM could kick out every goatfucker and [[[shopkeeper]]] in the country by just passing a single Act.

I feel bad for the average reasonable people that are dying at the hands of cuck politicians. That's why I made this thread, to offer support to the average people with a gun to their head and a liberal politicians finger on the trigger.
As a Canadian I would know how this feels more than anyone

Apologize right now

>t. knows nothing about America
>t. definitely knows nothing about the south
Boy. Why don't you come down here and learn how we live? We might even make a man out of you.

Good. You are on the right path user.

Take the black pill.

>Please stay strong UK anons, we are all with you

No. We're not. Fuck the UK. Fuck those disgusting, sniveling cowards. They refuse to wake up and accept the facts.

And now they even let these animal murder their little girls. Enough is enough. Either rise up or lay down and die.

Fuck the entire UK.

I've been. Your people look like melted ham in a consumerist post-apocalyptic wasteland. kys you illiterate mongoloid half-breeds.

they're all fat
they're all rude
they're all stupid
the truth

I don't think you'll find very many average reasonable people in the U.K. They view their lives as having such low worth, that they fully entrust their safety entirely to the state. They are literally okay with going through life utterly defenseless, like a gazelle on an African prairie; they just hope that the lion doesn't eat them and instead eats their neighbor. They're cowards.

Isn't there a walmart you need to be shitting in?

>Your people look like melted ham in a consumerist post-apocalyptic wasteland.
So you're lying.
>kys you illiterate mongoloid half-breeds.
The irony of you saying that online in a British Multicultural Suicide Forum. Also, Whites in America are more pure bred than slackjawed hams in England. Good thing I've been to England and still support the hooligans. You're just some sad basement dwelling dependent cuck. Allah is killing the wrong bongs.

Doesn't your father have a cuck shed that you can hide in until after this latest terrorist attack is finished?

>Whites in America are more pure bred than slackjawed hams in England.

kek no, fuck them

Go buy Israel another helicopter.

Your country created Israel.

Is there an empire that hasn't raped your people?

>post german royalty
>makes fun of Americans

No we didn't. We left the jews and the arabs to chimp out on each other. You guys meanwhile have subsidised Israel's existence from the '70s to right fucking now.

This "We are telling you nice things" shit is utterly pathetic and useless. Grab a gun a shoot and come be a militia on the streets of London. Don't fucking stand there with your best wishes.

Thank you, we can feel your love and prayers with us.

hahaha fuck the UK nigga's cop's are equipped with TAZERS hahahaha

dumb triggered bong
how's it feel to be the most cucked?

Is Reviewbrah okay?

What about us mate? We are here for you's

This.
Love u brother but we also are unwilling.

That's the price you pay for leaving the EU.

Hail merkel

This is why it is so painful, it's like watching a human being getting slowly eaten alive by ants and refusing to move off the anthill.

You can see now how cancerous is the anglosphere. Jew kikes turning on eachother, a jewish trait.

>Australia
>bants just as much as America
>been to every war with America
We're all in it together. There's just a stand of mental illness going around rn.

>irrelevant country
why hasn't spain conquered you yet?

Cmon mate. The Eternal Anglo will always prevail.

>we are all with you
no we aren't
i hope all of you die

We're all not being actively stabbed and raped right at this very moment.

Must feel good to come on here and talk shit to Americans. Helps block out the reality of your wife being raped by the shitskin you let in the house.

The time for the "eternal" anglo is over as you can see.

(you)

I will start voting for an anti-immigrant party if they take climate change seriously too

are you me?

im a scared britbong right now

You brought it on yourselves

Hypothetically speaking, how flammable are mosques?

>inb4 thought police knocking down my door within an hour

That would be antist, you entomophobic fascist! Why do you hate anthills so much? Not all ants live in that hill! In fact, true ants don't even live in anthills AT ALL. If they're eating you, it just means they really love and respect you. Educate yourself! Antfugees welcome!

What are we supposed to do? Threaten Muslims on the subway? I don't see anyone forming a militia

you know what would make you less scared? having a gun safe full of goodies in case you need them. MERICA! im from the south, we drink.

>we are all with you

no we're not. fuck those cucks

> we are all with you
I'm not. In fact I take great pleasure in this

>56
I bet you would mohammad

But we cant own guns over here they wont let us

>Only remain shitholes getting attacked
>My area voted over 70% leave and was top 5 in leave voters by area

All okay here m8.

sounds like ya'll got a problem then.

Don't worry I changed my FB pic positive energy going your way bro

i know its scary now, im very scared we dont have our empire anymore to protect us and we're all soft

Why scared? There is no point in fearing death, that's already decided when you were born.
>You should be infuriated, but calm, think how to solve this issue and get revenge

>Only the thrall avenges him self in hot blood or affection, you cool down and think, and figure how to inflict most dmg to your enemy

Do you need a British Revolution?
Us burgers got your back

'Terror attack', pfft. You could kill a 1000 people and I still wouldn't give a shit.

hell yeahs, just go out on your front porch and play your banjo. all the neighbors will come out and soon it'll be morning.

sweet, kickass

because everybody hates us and is killing us in our own streets and nobody is standing up to them
yes we need a revolution, please help. i dont want to play a banjo

Why?

hold on now, i didn't say playin the banjo was a bad thing. even our swedish brethren like the banjo, it makes for a good time.

We haven't even assessed if people died...

build one dude
your a white man
600$ buys you a mini mill
big enough to make a breach block, and BB slider, the rest is simple
if not, steal one
still no .... buy it on black market
still no ... build a bow, silent, deadly
read about: John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill, nicknamed “Mad Jack,”
quote " “In my opinion…any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed.”

yeah but i dont want to play the banjo right now, i want to save myself and my people

thanks based leaf

3D printing m8.

ARs were being printed a year ago that worked but weren't durable. I'm sure they have made progress.

should've thought about that back when we threw your gotdamn tea in that pond.

the people of kekistan is with you

>man
I'm 18, im not a man. i like that advice though, even though i'd probably get arrested for it

Burn their fucking mosques.

Just fucking burn them.

yes they will, all you need is a permit. research it ffs.

probably illegal to print weapons
sorry we fought you

you can print lowers all day long, uppers have a lot more combustion, but yeah this guy has the idea, they have materials now you could make firearms all over the world for minimal price for production, and they even have synthetic bullet production these days. shits bout to get real yall

>permit
which takes forever to get, not to mention all of the paperwork you have to fill out.
i'd like to but its easier said than done. i'd probably get stabbed for walking into a muslim area. im no use if im dead.

>because everybody hates us and is killing us in our own streets and nobody is standing up to them
If that shit happened here, people would zerge to Oslonistan and beat the shit out of all niggers and mudshits they saw. It actually happened when Saint Breivik did his deed, as everyone thought it was mudshits with that diversion bomb.

It's censored in the media to not encourage it, but it got to be a big problem, because the hospital ran out of blood lol. So they asked us to give blood because they missed hehe my type and others(I forget what I got, my mother told me as I went up to them). Broken arms, legs, jaws you name it.

Before that there was some islamic moral police in Oslonistan, they have not been seen since. Well now they just sit there nogging.
>You're to civilized
This all happened uncoordinated, hivemind.

No, really?

Dude, if you Bongs don't start fighting back against this you are going to either lose any numerical advantage you have or surrender without ever firing a shot.

The weapons are one thing, the ammunition is another. I don't know how to advise you to work around that.

I'm bored of the poo poo vindaloo shitting in the street pajeets bombing anime stories in england

I'm from Scotland and don't have to deal with nignogs or pakiwogs but I put myself in your shoes, Englishmen.

ask the pagans how to stave off a religion. they became christians eventually but never muslims.

you are a man
start acting like one

and whats with all the insults here ffs
we are all brothers, we have to stand together
our nation spans every continent
these attacks are not attacks against the british
or the french, or the germans, or the irish, or the aussies, or the americans

these are attacks against white people
we must learn to stand together, or we will fall apart

youtube.com/watch?v=VzLQOc-B0Ys

this needs to happen, also people saying 'this is what you wanted, you didn't do anything' are lucky their government doesn't make retarded decisions, totally out of the average britanons hands

weak edgy 12yo bait

no we aren't.

This burger gets it! Don't give a fuck!
But rather than impulse as people did back then, try to plan not getting caught. You don't retaliate at all, even the germs burns down asylum shits as we've done here

>But to the point here
>Any information on casualties and so yet?
>I've only yawn found a couple of videos with the police yelling that people should lay down

but nobody wants to fight the muslims. we just sit back and let them kill us and run us over because we're too cowardly to fight them and I'm too cowardly too. i cant take on a pack of muslims by myself.
i want to fight back but if i fight, nobody else will and i'll just get labelled as an evil white terrorist for trying to save my culture and people.
no im not im still a child at 18. i dont know all of the ins and outs of how the world works. everyone is just mocking Britain now calling us weak and cucked, and they're right, we are. makes me not want to fight, makes me just want to give up.