Are you excited about her concert tomorrow?

Are you excited about her concert tomorrow?

Very

Literal army will protect it.Even with nuke subs and fighter jets.

it's gonna be a blast

Poor ari must be so scared
I want to hug her

I wonder what kind of bombs will be used this time.

Funny, the captcha was find the bridges KEK.

literally who

yes

Is THaT A THrEAt FRom THe Sup Forums?>!?!?!?!?!

It's gonna be a blast from an Islamist's bomb.

No. It's going to be one of the the most secure events in history. You'd be safer there then in your own home.

Only for potential happenings. Also I'll probably fap to it.

I hope they blow more people up

Where?
She does make some nice music.
But her "let's all live in peace with open borders", and her "I hope they all die" comment, and her rabid anti-Trumpism makes her deranged.

>...maximum security at the concert due to terrorist threats posted on the alt-right website "4chin"...

just realized this chick was the one that gave me a blowjob behind a Subway like 2 years ago

I'm so excited I could almost just explode!

I'm so excited I'm about to explode.

Nah...she bombed last time.

she and some other whoever celebrities are holding a benefit concert in manchester tomorrow because "defeat islam with peace & love"

i think it might bomb

Im sure she isnt.

Which is a shame because brits could really use a distraction and her music about riding dick until youre sore would be just the thing

based Colombian with digits.

I'm sure it'll start off with a bang.

Wouldn't be surprised if special powers are enforced and its cancelled. No doubt being discussed at the cobra meeting atm.

> security stretched across city
> heightened tension
> 2nd attack in 10 days
> security redeployed to protect concert goers
> opens up gaps in other parts of the city
> what could go wrong?

Her shows always go out with such a bang.

Of course I'm excited!

>Security will be focusing solely on white male bigots who may ruin an otherwise explosive performance

Let there be a happening.

yeah im so excited i feel like im gonna blow up

Nothing's going to happen. Security is going to be insane while celebrities preach about how secure borders are racist.

She has such an explosive stage presence
Her vocals are really booming
I'm positively brimming with excitment

that america hating donut licking little bitch is gonna get whats coming to her

dollar store mariah carey

she really nailed it last time

dude, i genuinely think the concert might BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMBBBB because no one has the guts to show up (including her)

Man, I wish I was a necrophiliac.
They must have a fucking field day with this photo.
Too bad I'm too much of a normie.

Security line starts somewhere. Wherever that start is, there is a mass od vulnerable people.

Ya this one time I ate Katy Perry's ass behind a laser tag in Hamilton. We're a couple of really cool guys.

allahu affleck-approved

Maybe katy perry will have a anerysm on stage where ariana grande has to pretend it didnt happen.

>heavily armed police patrolling outside with barricades preventing vehicles
"we are not afraid xDDD"

I am looking forward to it so much that I have explosive diarrhea!

Am I doing this right?

nothing will happen to this cunt kek
she's safer than you are atm

>her concert tomorrow
Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Coldplay in one place

Allahu Akbar

Arianda Grande said she hated America and wished all her fans would die before licking and spitting on a tray of pastries at a donut shop

yes I hear it will be the bomb

Why ISIS targets the audience instead of the artist? That would really give shock value

Seriously, how much security is the so called "Manchester Memorial Concert" going to have now that it is also the "London Memorial Concert."

There are so many fucking terrorist attacks, they could have a concert tour in memory of each attack, and they would get exhausted from it.

I wish I could /thread infinity, because this is exactly what will happen.

You think she's praying to Satan?

No muslims invited pls, kek.

it is my destiny

And she did it on the 4th of July the stupid tart.
> tray of donuts on display for sale
> store owner turns back, grande leans forward and licks
> jumps up and down and squeels
> owner gives her weird look
> put out next tray
> grande looks at them and yells 'wtf is that. I hate America. I hate Americans.
> owners was like, yeah whatever, here's your change
> later that day shows security footage to friend
> that pop star came in acting weird AF
> see on footage she was doing cuninglingus with the food

There was an uproar and her visiting to the white house was cancelled. She made bid apology saying at the time she was upset by "Americas eating habits and rates of obesity."

What a dork

Where is this and from when?

Definitely getting attacked

Theres been a million fucking terrorist attacks in Europe and these cucks still wont wake up, we need to fucking exterminate Every damn Muslim off the face of the earth.

Manchester will cope with Ariane Grande, they are tough northerners who withstood Hitler's luftwaffe, a major IRA bombing campaign and the scouser onslaught from Liverpool.

Do your worst Ariane, have sweet hot cunnilingus on stage with Katie Perry if you want, we're Madchester strong...

>Where is this
The other 2017 London terror attack on a bridge.
>from when
Like only three fucking months ago.

>those leggings

Did she survive? I only saw one image that said she was "injured". I hope she lived.

I'm looking for another attack to happen. I hope I'm wrong.

I come from the future with a police body-cam still of tomorrow's concert.

BRAAAAAAAP

I just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Does this mean if Isis doesnt show up, they lost by default?

I want to forcefully hold her legs behind her head and shove my tongue up her ass while sucking her butthole

stop reading my mind you leafnigger

Lel.

cheap.

>I saw one image on the internet

m8...
Try to lay on the ground and let bus run over your chest and spine and tell me how ok are will you be.

Mate she was squished. She died.Was a mum going to pick her kids up from school.

Anyone able to tell me when this concert starts? Just wanna make sure I'm home to watch the happening.

All that hair must be a pain in the ass to keep up with.

Wherever I go, I must rape.

I got tickets to see it, it's gonna be the bomb.

Why would she visit the white house? She's a singer.

Entertainers get invited all the time to visit, especially with Obama being such a try-hard "LOOK HOW COOL I AM! GUISE!". Obama literally invited some thug rapper who was under house arrest at the time with an electronic anklet monitor.

Haha ah fuck

>tfw no italian mkultra gf that licks and spits on things when her programming short circuits

heard it was going to be a blast

If diggies, then happening tomorrow during concert.

Will she have pyrotechnics?
Will she preach about how we must all love muslims and accept more refugees while being protected by elite special forces?

The audience was blown away

It was the era of Obama. He was more interested in having celebs and blm terrorists over for photo ops than actual world leaders.

It's gonna blow all the others out.

WHY DID THEY CANCEL VICTORIOUS

What if she gets killed this time? How is this shit still going on after today's attack?

Not that any world leader respected him or gave a fuck about what he said.

I'm dying with.... Antici.....pation....

>post yfw it gets bombed again.

True dat.

I mean Trudeau.

I hope she's the one who gets blown up next time so she can no longer pull up shit like this. Please, let this happen.

Her show was lit af last time brah

i wish they'd waited and pulled it off up in manchester. would've been absolute poetry

#PrayForAnotherAttack

#PrayForAnotherAttack

#PrayForAnotherAttack

Literally a paedophilia enabler.

Knew I wasn't the only one who wanted to nail her