New Garrison!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/335064-mcconnell-trumps-values-indistinguishable-from-jeb-bush-marco-rubio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok so where's the original?

>the shoe
Heh

Didn't Trump already admit that he's a globalist. Are you retards completely detached from reality?

I hope Trump isn't impeached because Ben would probably commit suicide.

Yes.

why is there a part of your brain that thinks impeachment is even a possibility
stop browsing reddit, it's making you mentally ill

Who's shoe is that?

god ben garrison has no self awareness, his comics make me fucking cringe so much

hillary's.
Ben has been adding it to a lot of his comics

Are all of his recent drawings just variations of the same shit with different characters?

>trump is based
>media/globalists/liberals btfo
>repeat 5 times

He didnt label that guy with the cane so there is no way I know who it is

But Trump is a nationalist and a globalist

For you...

who's the woman in Dicaprio's balloon? just some model?

Promising but needs more happy merchants.

hillary was pro globalism and trump (judging from his actions) doesn't seem to want to bend to whatever european globalist cabal us currently running the EU
tl;dr: basically his team won and he's gloating

who's on the hollywood balloon?

but he even said so

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

dicaprio

>not being a global white supremacist
you have to stay there

How does one send ideas to Ben Garrison?

He needs to do one of a fleet of Maersk container ships belching a copious amount of toxic smoke from the heavy oil they burn, while carrying a cargo of electric cars and solar panels. Have elon musk, al gore, richard branson and obama watching from a super fancy yacht and giving looks of approval.

If you're reading this you can have all rights to the concept.

but if Ihe is a globalist he will eventually come here, making mexico part of america and granting me the right to travel freely into white neighbourhoods

nah, you just wont exist. :^)

I wonder if he's setting up some kind of arc.

There are really professionally done at this point. Shame the mainstream will never see these and I could never show these to my family.

but he can't be a nationalist, because he wouldn't be respecting other nations

>What did he mean by this?
LOL, Garrison has been JEWED!!!

its about his nation taking over yours. :^)

national globalist = my nation will rule the globe

i loved this scene. so methodical and dedicated to taking care of his body. Fits be perfectly.

IF IF IF

LMAO

So if you accept he is just as bad as the jewish and muslims globalists why did Garrison implied he is fighting globalism???

its not bad when we do it :^)

do you understand that is the same thought process going on in Tel Aviv an Riyadh??

Why not? Show it to them. What are they...hothouse flowers?

i was just shitposting m8 :^)

a double a day keeps the (((doctor))) away

>IF IF IF

>Are you retards completely detached from reality?

Well yes, they are Trump supporters.

They even love Israel now.

He explained this during the campaign. He's a globalist not in the sense that Hillary is a globalist, but in the sense that he's not an isolationist. He's willing to make deals and trade with other countries, but they have to be deal that advance the interests of Americans. America first.

yes, but that doesn't solve my question

why is Garrison implying Trump is fighting globalism when he admitted being a globalist

this is retarded

Was about to say there was no shoe, but then there was a shoe

That Obama gave me a hearty kek.

what has done trump done thats helps globalists? they are throwing a bitchfit over him telling off the global warming cultistsl.

this is why he labels everything

>Trump does literally anything
>Garrison: GLOBALISM MSM SOROS BTFOOO #LOCKHERUP

>but they have to be deal that advance the interests of Americans.

You mean the interests of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

No one is denying that Kushner is a kike

>no ice capp
Really makes me think.

the flaw there is that the ships need to transfer the goods no matter, and those goods either add to that pollution or don't.
>didn't he do a Gore one like that?

He's a globalist when it helps Americans (working with other nations to fight isis) and he's a nationalist when it helps Americans

ultimately that weapons deal was chump change. it still doesnt look good for him, but its not exactly some huge thing. he didnt invade syria like all the kikes wanted him to.

It means the One Man Klan thinks Merkel is hot and has a thigh fetish, he's waiting for Trump to subdue her and present her to Garrison for his assistance in electoral victory.

>Are you retards completely detached from reality?

Not as detached as we are from the bullshit Paris Protocols. You're this upset and we're only in our fourth month. You, and all the rest of the corporate Marxists ought to just tune out for the next three years and eight months in order to retain what little sanity you have remaining. The might of a USA infiltrated by Communist subversives was the only thing keeping your ignorant worldview afloat, and it's over. Don't you see this?

what, you're going to visit and not bring a gift? Oy vey.

No they do not need to transfer the goods. They only do so because of fucking globalism. Nations don't need that much trade. That's fucking corporations being dickholes and shipping a t-shirt around the world twice instead of just making it domestically.

Trump isn't a nationalist. He's seeking to increase legal immigration from countries not on the travel ban list. He is getting involved in foreign affairs, warmongering over Syria, North Korea, Iran, and selling weapons to the saudis.

He is literally Jeb Bush at this point and the GOP knows it thehill.com/homenews/senate/335064-mcconnell-trumps-values-indistinguishable-from-jeb-bush-marco-rubio

Of course not, it's full ZOG and people don't even care anymore.

>working with other nations to fight isis

>Trump is nationalist
>puts his nation second to himself
What did alt-rightards mean by this?

the idea isn't completely flawed. If the goods on the ship had a reputation for being poor quality so as to show how the elite make the citizens reduce their lives while they profit and do whatever they want.

Shareblue inc. Note the incorrect use of memes and quotes.

Is the news trying to pretend like this isn't exactly what always happens in Washington?

That's why there's solar panels and electric vehicles on them. The elites think those are solutions when they're really a big part of the problem.

You need to go back to T_D.

also you have to remember ben garrison is a fucking moron.

Yes, getting out of globalist deals means that the world is going to end and we are bowing down to Israel. You are starting to lose talking points for shilling.

Lol, you moved that up your response list already?

Get a better script, asshole. Go on. Give me your canned reply with "witty" image. Something about jews? Someone laughing? I wonder how many folders they actually supply you with.

But not enough people see it that way to be effective.
>this subthread has digits

Not on the left where you're from.

It's because she lost her shoe when she collapsed in Jew York on the 9/11 anniversary

You want to talk about Clinton?

Don't you think it's weird they got so much shit on Clinton and they are doing absolutely nothing about it. Trump and Clinton are on the same side here.

It's all the same shit under different flavors.

Which reality are you referring to?

It true that there the Saudi arms agreement is something that Trump should get shit about, but do you really think that Trump's actions are the exact same as what Clinton would do? if so you are either retarded or a major shill.

Not the guy you're replying to but yes I think they'd do the same thing. Deep state controls all.

>setting up some sort of arc

No. It's just a reference. You think a guy who has to label every one of his points has the forethought or energy to set up an arc? Nah nigga.

Then I assume that the Paris accord would have been pulled under the rug and we would have the same tax plans proposed?

the rothschilds are major players in the global warming scare

ben garrison disappointed me

Then why are the Clintons and the rest of the Deep State shitting bricks and desperately trying to erase history/deflect attention away from their crimes? I don't know about you, but to me it seems very odd (odd as in it has never happened before in our lifetime) that a Rothschild has publicly disavowed anyone. The DNC fucked up big time, and the child abusers are going down whether you like it or not.

>Leafs

>that a Rothschild has publicly disavowed anyone
you know thats a fake twitter account right? lmao

I think that's Kathy Griffin

She's "hanging on desperately" an illusion to show that she's been condemned for the pic

>HILLARY'S FUCKING SHOE
I unironically love Ben.

>Didn't Trump already admit that he's a globalist
Yes, a globalist that saved us from several globalist deals and pissed off every globalist in the bunch

Lmao! Proof? It doesn't have a blue checkmark, but it sure seems like someone tweeting on her behalf. The tweets are very consistent with the ever-changing Rothschild narrative.

The big thing I'm worried about is the melting of the ice cap. If the ice cap melts, less heat from the sun will be reflected. Due to more heat, more storm systems will form, both tropical and extra tropical

>clouds aren't white and they don't reflect heat

ah yes
the saudi and israel dicksucking man

fake news ben garrison edition