Lawmaker to defund Evergreen State College because of SJWs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
mynorthwest.com/650230/manweller-evergreen-state-college-bill/

Every college should be defunded to be honest.

yeah and make school more expensive, that'd be so cool

College is only so expensive precisely because of federal funding.

All colleges that enable niggers to chimp out should be defunded.

>yeah and make school more expensive,

Austrian Economist here.

Actually, it would make it cheaper. There would be an initial increase as the schools would try to make up for the difference, but then price discovery would take place and the schools that are considered the best would remain expensive while other schools would become cheaper.

Basically the colleges would mirror the private sector. Cheap online colleges would still be around and the accreditation system would like become more important.

College is free if you're smart. If you're not getting a scholarship based on merit, you probably shouldn't be there.

>paying a (((school))) to watch niggers chimp out

Just move to a shitty apartment in Detroit.

People like this even exist in Washington?

Grants are easy to get too. Tbh, people that get student loans are fucking morons that deserve the debt they accumulate.

You should go back and take an econ class dipshit.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

I actually enjoy watching SJWs become victims of their own ideology.

Evergreen has been a pile of shit for a long time. I hope those students learn from this, but I know they'll just play the victim game.

Excellent, this is a good start. Sjws are a cancer to humanity.

I hope others realize the authority they have over the asylums. Time to shut this shit off.

I hope there's a clause in the contract of the university that says the student won't be oppressed based on their race or whatever bullshit, so white students can sue the place into bankruptcy

You do realise this is only happening because they attacked a jew, right?

>Try to expel Jewish professor
>(((republicans))) cut funding
>Sup Forums celebrates

the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, but in this case it's OK because of context

it's not going to work, WA state is ridiculously democratic in state politics. at least about some things

Dude, I don't give a fuck.

Just need to meme jewish victims into existence to make congress move its ass, daijoubu

this

see

Good faith and fair dealing are read into every contract, so yeah there may be a cause of action in contract law for the white students. Likely the stronger case is a constitutional equal protections claim. I can assure you no court would deem complete segregation to be sufficiently narrow in scope to survive an EPC. Additionally, there is room to argue the proposed remedy does not address the problem for which it is implemented - I'd love to see the universities counsel attempt to argue in favor of segregation to remedy inequality. It would be like something straight out of a 1980's satire.

In the end all their attacks on whites didn't amount for shit, only the Jew mattered

this

community colleges usually charge around $45 per unit. State colleges usually charge around $400 per unit. The curriculum is the same.

I already did, you seem upset

when this faggtory sjw will ever end everytime I hear a news of them I wanted punch them in the face for being so retarded

The tyranny of king county does suck especially when I live in it.

Tell me fellow Washingtonians is it better up north, south, or east?

>defund college because of some racist professor teaching their shit

>doesn't just fire the professor, no the entire thing has to go

>new college is teaching the same thing, only worse

The eastern part of the state is very different from the coast.

>I'd love to see the universities counsel attempt to argue in favor of segregation to remedy inequality
That was exactly my thought too. Remember when the Gawker guy thought liberal snark was a legitimate argument in a court of law? It wasn't Hogan's case that totally bankrupted the company, it was the founders smug attitude.

Everghetto College

All I heard was proposal to defund.
One that may very well not pass.
But this is most effective way to defeat the left, the campus is the institution they've more completely captured than any other. However they are more often than not depend on the state and fed funds, cut that and they are absolutely fucked.

the cost of college is in direct relation to its inflation adjusted value.

>free college us worthless.

if anything they're making a point to other colleges pulling similar bullshit. Your last point is extremely accurate but at least they are willing to take some action on them

It's been this way since the close of the sixties, they control the university so now they either attack their own or create the illusion of some subterranean hard right wing element through theatrics like hanging nooses etc simply to keep the movenents blood flowing. They have to appear to be fighting something even though they won.

>because of some racist professor teaching their shit
What? You got it backwards. The professor is one of the few sane ones left. The school is insane. Look up the videos of the students talking with the school president. It's absolutely batshit.

if more people in eastern washington voted then the state would be less controlled by king county

There needs to be more people in eastern Washington for that to be a realistic goal... and less meth. People on meth don't tend to bother with voting.

the tri cities area is growing pretty well. lots of conservatives. I do agree with what you said though. I just think the conservatives could potentially have a louder voice in the state someday. Id like to add that it is a sanctuary state, eastern washington has tons of mexicans cause illegals can get drivers licenses and there is plenty of under the table agriculture work. What we really need to happen is the free state of liberty to happen, fuck king county.

>What? You got it backwards. The professor is one of the few sane ones left. The school is insane. Look up the videos of the students talking with the school president. It's absolutely batshit.

So you just think the students all just came up with the idea of a segregated day?

No.

It was a fucking black sjw professor, look it the fuck up.

The (((white))) professor is just as much to blame for this shit. This time the golem turned against him.

>The professor is one of the few sane ones left
the guy is a marxist jew who is now shocked that his students turned on him after filling their heads with garbage

College should be more exclusive, then we wouldn't get so many SJWs.

I agree, these SJW need to be purged from colleges. The problem is that it's never just one professor pushing this nonsense, it's entire departments.

Good. I cant wait for enrollment to jump off a cliff as well just like mizzou.

The free market will teach these marxists a lesson, even if it has to be repeated multiple times before they actually get it.

Good.

Good. I hope employers take note of this too and trash any resume that lists this school.

>scholarship
Whites are not permitted those
all of them are given to nigs and illegals instead

nigga what

thats the mormon side of washington state speaking

all the west that votes read is heavily mormon.

all the blue are the sons and daughters of degenerate fuckers that came after the west was civilized or immigrants voting themselves gibs.

its that simple. red = mormon = hated by kikes.

its why they hammer them on this board so much.

if youre going to hate mormons, at least dont do it because your dumb enough to believe sjw or kike propaganda.

just hate us like a man.

This senpai desu

>Austrian Economist here
and I almost took you seriously

>Evergreen is one of the least selective universities in the nation with an admittance rate of 98%

no wonder there's so many blacks

College is only so expensive because they can charge whatever they want since people are taking out government backed loans to pay for tuition. College would get CHEAPER if the government loans were cut off because nobody can afford to pay for the current tuition outright or with high interest private loans (since it's unsecured). I can tell you never had tertiary education by your ignorance of this simple fact.

$20 at mine, the fact that people stupid enough to take out loans for no reason are able to still get into any colleges is proof that they're just a glorified daycare for teenagers too lazy to get a job and degrees are completely meaningless.

the (((goood))) professor is a globalist fuck. He was on Joe Rogan yesterday bragging about how he was at a (((paulo alto))) summit where they are planning on using new tactics to change the minds of the masses, starting with creating a universal currency that eliminates the dollar.

I shit you not

The legislature can't fire the professors, but they can destroy the budget the college uses to pay for them.

Shit, I thought I was doing well at $87 a unit.

In high school, juniors and seniors could attend the community college for free, so everyone with half a brain ended up with at least a full year of college credits before they graduated high school. The kikes only counted them on a 5.0 grading scale, while AP courses were on a 6.0 scale. Free is free though...

The community college meme doesnt work for real degrees, such as any engineering and most sciences.

Sure you could take your basic science and calculus classes at community colleges, but thats about it since most universities are fucky and arbitrary with transfers credits

Good, maybe now the administration will crack down on these fucking niggers. Honestly just expel those chimps.

>Sure you could take your basic science and calculus classes at community colleges, but thats about it since most universities are fucky and arbitrary with transfers credits

Most colleges are fuckery with any transfer credits. They will happily tell you that your previous credits don't matter because they want you to pay more money to them.

Depends entirely on the state. In NC, we have a 2+2 program that guarantees community college credits will transfer and allows for admission as a junior to all state colleges if you graduate with a 3.0 GPA. Getting into some programs might be difficult, but I had no problem getting into UNC's CS program straight out of community college.

You probably haven't seen the video of the fat black professor yelling at some white lady. The story is that the fat black professor was the one radicalizing the students.

You have probably seen the Tucker interview with the Jewish one though, judging by what you wrote. You are correct in that he is mildly sane. It's the unknown nigress that's the insane one.

>UNC
Asian detected

Are you fucking retarded? Colleges charge more because govt will pay for students.

It's not enough to defund these schools.

The faculty need to be arrested and thrown in solitary confinement for life.

This man speaks the truth.

>ITT People who don't know how inflation works

day of absence is about to turn into absence of degree and money paid to college

Fuck those filthy chinks. When Sup Forums says they're subhumans, don't question it for a second.

I'm in Pierce, which is thankfully not King County but still gets affected by shitty King County policies. My tabs are going to be a bitch.

I used to live in Oly, which is a shithole for obvious reasons. Going further south is pretty damn red, lots of nice, rural, mostly white communities.

A lot of the western half is red as well, we just get drowned out by all of those California transplant Seattle fags.

>put out enough loans at $X to fill up colleges
>this is beneficial for a few years
>colleges raise their prices from $Y by $X to be an even higher price, $Z
>put out enough loans at $Z to fill up colleges
>... ad infinitum

They guarantee transferring all of your credits to any state colleges or universities, STEM majors are by far the most popular programs, and the fact that you think thousands of dollars cheaper is "that's about it" is yet another example of the sort of retards that are wasting their money on something useless and then complaining about it.

>they want you to pay more money to them
If they're looking for money, that means it's a private school, and you have absolutely no excuse for going there if you don't have the money for it and have permanently waived any right to complain about the cost.

kek

bmp

UNC actually has a CS program? Why?

education is already free thanks to the internet.

You just saw ANOTHER thing get more expensive because goverment decided to dip its dick in it. Will you fucks ever learn?

This senpai

Only if you have heavy brain damage (in which case you shouldn't be going to college) - anyone capable of tying their own shoes can get one with the smallest amount of effort, are you too stupid, too lazy, or both?

All these morons claiming that the government being involved us why college is so expensive. Nevermind the fact that tuition has gone up in response to state education funding shrinking.

The only reason tuition is so inflated is because they know that everyone can get a government loan for it.

>The only reason tuition is so inflated is because they know that everyone can get a government loan for it.

WELL... they *also* keep adding more 'required diversity, equity, social justice, sexism, etc classes and workshops' and made up "administrative" positions every year.

even though those things are worthless, they still increase the cost of tuition by mere man hours and paper shuffling.

Mizzou also just got fucked State funding-wise, people are sick of their shit.

some friends of mine got married down in chehalis and damn, it's rural and beautiful down there especially when you start heading closer to the cascades

Isn't Evergreen State College the place that has no grades and no majors? Like you just design your own course of study and get written evaluations?

Apply as a hispanic, if they question you call them racist

What the fuck
R A R E

>knows full well the anti-white shit all throughout schools
>shitposts anyway
when schools openly discriminate against you because you're white, it's particularly difficult to get something they are completely free to be pick and choosy about
doubly so when the person in charge is a old spiteful jewess

>fuck the state !
>no state wait !

man with man in his name shuts down evergreen? pottery we have to support this man wafags

>pic
FAHR Right, new group i want to join

Explain like I'm a college fag.
(Hint: I'm a college fag)

They should increase default college prices and then increase the number of scholarships for having high grades.

How would you manage two incomes. If you were a money loving jew school.

Even if this does not pass the fact is that this sets a precedent for where the Republican party needs to do in the future.

There are trade courses as well user.

> Government guarentees student loans
> Schools have no reason to keep tuition costs compettive or low because of dumb people will go tens of thousands of dollars in debt because they can