So me and my girlfriend got into a huge fight about gun control, I think people should be required to own guns...

So me and my girlfriend got into a huge fight about gun control, I think people should be required to own guns. She thinks the people and the police should be disarmed. What do you guys think?

Pull a gun on her and ask how she feels. /s

Good idea

For me it really comes down to the circumstances of the person and the situation. However, with two parents as ex cops I can gladly say that's extremely stupid to disarm law enforcement... I can't really speak for you guys in America though
:/

I think you should drop your gf off on the niggerest street you know of at 2am and tell her you have broken up and she can fuck herself.

Leave an unloaded gun on the table and start beating her with a baseball bat. If she reaches for the gun, you win. If she doesn't and dies, you also win.

I think you should buy a gun kill yourself that way you can defend your gf from having to endure your bullshit.

This

>buy a gun
>not owning one already
How's the wifi signal in the cuckshed?

I think you should cut your balls off and give them to your girlfriend.

sig p938 9mm

I may be in the shed but at least im safe from niggers

tell her the only thing that's going to stop the average man raping and killing the average woman if he wants to is her having a gun and being anti-gun is the most misogynist thing possible

I think it's pathetic you let your cunt have opinions. You should beat them out of her.
My cunts know better than to have opinions.

You're a stupid cuck.
Handle your business without crying to 4chins.

leave her

Thank you all for your valuable input guys, love you

divorce her

Dump her.

11/10 best reply

Of course you are correct. Youre the man. What were you doing discussing something like that with a woman. Was never gonna end well. Talk to her about kittens or avocados instead.

Remember, they arent capable of reasoned thought. Its just emotion, anger, tears and hysterics.

You can't spell over reacting without ovary.