Meanwhile in Poland

"O kurwa what is a 'terrorism attack'?"

Other urls found in this thread:

churchandstate.org.uk/2013/03/confronting-sharia-law-in-belgium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isolated forest Canadian here, what's a terrorist attack?

>Muslims in the UK and France: insane animals
>Muslims in NH: Doctors and Engineers who go to pumpkin festivals and wave hello as you pass them by in your village halloween celebration

what the fuck are you w. eurobros doing to make them so mad?

Northwest B.C., here. You?

Yeah definitely rather live in an ex-soviet nation than civilized Western Europe

Bunkrupt greek here; what are boarders ?

Rural Ohio resident here. Whats a terrorist attack?

Lol, Brussels is very civilized, not a single Belgian scumbag.

Those are the people who got here on their own merit. It's not easy to make it to the US.

Wait until they have kids, and the kids grow up.

I live in NH, not NY.

We are a nation of states.

>Belgium
>"civilized Western Europe"

"In real terms, the number of Muslims in Brussels — where half of the number of Muslims in Belgium currently live — has reached 300,000, which means that the self-styled “Capital of Europe” is now the most Islamic city in Europe."

churchandstate.org.uk/2013/03/confronting-sharia-law-in-belgium/

But at least you're not Polish, eh?

Stop saying your from nh

Ypu clearly are not

I think it's when you see a Muslim on tv

No matter how far it's still in your country

>the kids grow up

Ive seen it, its horrible. They become rich privileged little shits who drive mercedes, and who are beaten nightly if they arent on course to get valedictorian.

My girl Karolina bout to put on a clinic against this Brazilian baboon.

Europeans have a hard time processing just how tiny their caliphates are compared to other nations.

t.Bigfoot

I wouldn't worry about it.

Better than being Europe's "Jihad Central". Like, I dunno, Brussels?

Agree, I live in NH and it's not what he thinks.
.t walpole

>The US is a monolith

reminder: if belgium was a state it would be Pennsylvania

please tell me thats some coleslaw on that bitch

didn't Poland have one recently? they went to smash kebab shops afterwards there were all these vids

It's lettuce...

Yeah, when you go to the doctors in concord or in the lakes region there is a plethora of white doctors working on the floors there...

fuckers need to learn how to burger

I know right? They never anticipate us planting the bomb at bombsite A on de_dust2.

Nova Scotia

Comfy as fuck

you are the israel of europe

How many hours per day do poles lose electricity for? Is it still 3 or 4?

This.

There will be more San Bernardinos and Miamis in our future. Bored, rich young sand niggers make prime recruiting material for Islamic fundies.

BC stands for black cock?

Soon.

Im north american and have been to both Belgium and Poland. Poland is far superior. I wouldn't even have to think twice if given the option of where to live.

Meanwhile in Italy (or Greece, for that matter), we're nearly drowning under migrants, yet there's not been any terrorist attack yet. Too bad for Poland, this logic doesn't really seem to work.

Sunny Spain reporting, are we founding a league of comfyness?

Close. British Columbia. Think about it...

>tfw Colorado
feels good man

Why don't you drown migrants instead?

Don't you have ETA though?

You think safety is the only reason we don't take them? It's just talk made by government. People don't want them because we don't want to have shitskins living on welfare and destroying all parts of cities.

Purging them for centuries,and we will do it again,but this time we will finish the job.DEUS VULT!

Let me guess, you were only in Brussels.

I never denied that's a mudslime infested shithole. Yet I got out of college with 0 debt and have been on virtually free full coverage healthcare my whole life

>japanese dudes decides to come here expecting to find an underage bride
>gets killed by a pardo

Newfie here. What are Muslims?

That wasn't a terrorist attack. The situation is quite unclear, noone really knows who started it, but some say that a bunch of, well, tracksuits lovers went for a kebab late at night. Apparently one started some shit; he wasn't too nice to the workers there and then left with a coke or something without paying for it. Then the kebab owner ran after him and after a short fight he stabbed and killed him. Some say he didn't steal or start shit, he just left for a second to call his mate, but whatever.

Anyway after people found out about it people around the town got pissed and destroyed the kebab. Kebab owner got arrested and i don't really know what happened next. never cared really.

Screenshot this
This "muh Poland" Faggotry will meme a terrorist attack in Poland soon. You will remember this.

>Yet I got out of college with 0 debt and have been on virtually free full coverage healthcare my whole life

So what? What's so special about it? We have free health care and education too.

Second generation is always the worst. Especially among asians. Their immigrant parents are hard working people happy to be in a free country. Their children are angsty shits with a permanent chip on their shoulder over being disconnected from their heritage and growing up in white society while not actually being white, they are perpetually butthurt over this and most of them spiral into a self defeating cycle of passive aggressive resentment toward whites. Third generation usually chills out though.

Memes aside kebab is fucking delicious.