twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is how far we've gone now

These kind of people are just as bad.
Unless it's just wacky satire like trumps beheading pic

The most American response ever

(i know its a leaf, i dont care)

>These kind of people are just as bad.
nope

At this point can you even be mad at the muslims.

you are going to regret making an ass of yourself in the morning

keep guzzling that liquid jew

>listen to accent
>aboot
>Canadian
why am I not surprised

go suck some more muslim cock, faggot.

What an inconsiderate fuck-face.

Is that Stephen Miller?

leafs are americans

little burger cunt I'll smash your fucking jaw

Can Sup Forums find him?

He sounds like his IQ is around 75
What a fucking dumb assed sad cunt

Why this is fucking hilarious to watch.

hahahah ah this is hilarious
he's totally right by the way

he's right. The more bongs who die the better.

he perhaps seems a little intoxicated

Cunt could barely string a sentence together lol

Sup Forums could find extraterrestrial life if we wanted to

So when they laugh at us, it's all just completely understandable. Because if you think for a second that we're not just as bad off you are blind.

>all the bongs in the comments shouting 'delete this!!!'

heh

b-but he's c-canadian senpai

Hi

True. He might seem like a incondsiderate asshole, but his message is clear and somewhat true regarding how effortlessy naive european politicians handle the situation.

Literally how I feel. Until you start doing something about it, you deserve to get blown up kek123

sounds like a fucking canadian

lol, are Canadians even allowed to say shit like that publicly? I thought their country was as bad if not worse than ours, locked up for hate speech by the end of the week?

what is this picture

he's edgy as fuck but he's right as fuck also

He look like some kind of shitskin hybrid, no wonder he's angry at life

Sure.
This is a form of mutually bullying for our collective good.
We need to get more active and do shit and stop sitting by (obviously easier said than done)

we should shame each other every time this shit happens and we just fuck off like faggots on the internet

we should burn mosques down and amass huge nationalist rallies

name

Dude's 100% right about everything.
Butthurt faggots gonna downvote and get butthurt again next week when something similar happens.

obviously golf balls for giants

I can't get it to play. All YouTube videos and WebMs have stopped working on my browser. WTF?

He's not wrong England is pussified to the extreme now and they get what they deserved by allowing this Islamic shit in their nation. Enjoy the destruction of the monarchy by a bunch of stone age fucking kiddie lovers.

we talk a lot about burning down mosques but why not just convert them into churches

He's not wrong. The point he was making, and terribly may I add, is they're taking no visible steps to protect their citizens and stem the flow of filthy sand niggers into most parts of Europe. It's absolutely insane.

The citizens of Great Britain should be absolutely furious. Everyone knew this was coming, and that more is on the way.

Do something Anglos.

Same here!!!!

Burn them down, and build a church on the ashes.

tfw its jew eggs

fucking hilarious and 95% true

more of this

>allowing demonic death cult centers to thrive in your community

Try and proselytize to Muslims, user, no one is stopping you, report back and tell me how well that goes.

>a person saying offensive and edgy words is just as bad as sand niggers that mass murder people every week
reddit pls go

lol op showing off his can of alcohol, what a fucking shill, kys you unimportant drunken fool

Spy base

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9HkEg0vcc

he only has this other video i think he has autism or something

Wew what a savage...

>leaf
sauce? ya know, ehy, he could be from Jizzconsin or Minnesomalia, ehy

Just tested Netflix. Won't work either. Can't watch any video.

this liberal faggot think he's a tough guy.
give him a call and MAGA

Yes. Yes I can. they know goddamn well what they are doing. They also know that they don't fucking belong here.

The leaf shitposts on Youtube and forgets that he isn't anonymous

All edginess aside, he's not wrong.

There's a terrorist attack every other week in the UK. By the time the next one happens, everyone will have already forgotten about the previous. It's hard to have sympathy for those that are so eager to be victims. Fix the fucking problem or just the fuck up and kill yourselves.

nupol is shit. this guy is right.

hes not wrong you know...

This

As a fellow leaf, can confirm this video speaks for all of us.

he's not wrong though, if white people hadn't let them in this wouldn't be happening

This is what they need to hear.

Bout time someone said panic on the streets of london. Been waiting for that.

He's not really wrong.

Totally appropriate captcha right now Google.

>tfw its jew eggs

heh, nice one

What the fuck is he going to regret nigger? that he calls shit what it is, i'm going to sub to his channel now faggot.

Props to this guy for fanning the flames. He's got a point, UK needs to collectively shift gears and do something about the obvious muslim problem or they will only continue to suffer. This really is "part and parcel" of your lives, until you change that.

Eternal Anglos BTFO. Based jihadis need to do this every fucking day until someothing changes. We need happenigns to end all happe ngings

Holy shit... This guy is weird. Definite Canadian or North Minnesotan.

Less Labour voters in the Islamic State of Londonistan.

Got ya beat!

Dude is a really low IQ moron, he could have easily worded that way better, and still flung out a bunch of insults.

Not impressed really with his low hanging fruit, cheap shot, hit to the groin approach.
The only real faggot is him.

>DUDE I'M TOTALLY OUTRAGED AND I TOTALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS HAPPENING REEEEE!! FUCKING TERRORISTS WHY!!!!

Cunts like this faggot should put up or shut up, move to london and get to work or sit the fuck back down and keep chugging down your disgusting plebian dog-feed beer for the masses.

This. Brits need to be scared to go out. Then maybe those weak-chinned fucks will start doing something about it.

he's drunk probably

I win.

I suspect this is one of the best captcha ever.

Whatever excuse he needs I guess, that was really cringe.
>muh teeth insult

Someone send this swarthy balding fuckhead back to the 70's please.

Looks like a Serbian Canadian

Fuck off.

Liberal British politicians keep pushing for Islamic immigration into their country because their endgame is to garner their votes when they become citizen. Meanwhile the actual citizens are being mowed down by these new immigrants.

Not using Legacy.

Know how I know you're nu/pol/?

Way too much edge on this sand nigger but he does make a good point.

So he's actually a Finn in Pärnu?

This. At least American Democrats were smart enough to pick Mexicans. Same religion.

WTF I live Canadians now!

*love

fuck i'm drunk

Fuck off faggot, you deserve to die at the hands of a muslim terrorist, this guy is completely right. Brits will be fags until they decide to at least criticize muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9HkEg0vcc

No, they're not, and they have their very own demonym.

HE'S RIGHT THOUGH!

Do they not have razors in canada? WTF is up with the hairline on his neck

everything belongs to usa on this continent they are americans

American Democrats are doing the same shit though. Hillary Clinton refused to call it "Islamic Terrorism" during the election. Liberals also keep blocking Trumps travel ban from several Islamic countries. Liberals literally do not care about people, just the potential votes they might get in exchange for acting like they care

motherfucking good ass content

Who the fuck are those people?

After every attack you get all of these people coming out of the woodwork and pretending to care about the victims when they themselves probably advocated for the same policies that created them to begin with.

I'm so tired of all of this virtue signalling bullshit. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see what's going on.