1-10 how did he do?

1-10 how did he do?

nigger/10

I'd say 6-7 desu

Muslim

-10/10

He was the worst President in the last 500 years. 0/10

I'd say 5-6, a very average president, only gets more fame than he deserves because he's black, his policies were all just more of the same old shit really

3/10

His entire presidency was based on a 'liberalism is the end of history" mindset that has been proven wrong in literally every way all across from the world.

Will Smith is an actor.

he put in policies that would lead to the destruction of America, tripled the debt, and did everything he could to weaken us.

1/10 he is a nigger and a muslim

He's had a negative impact on the world, for sure. Just look at what happens almost everyday now.

top kek

3/10, didn't deliver up to his promises, expanded the debt and was basically Dubya 3rd + 4th term, albeit with a liberal twist

Can anyone also explain this ? It looks like a bbc.

3/10

anyone who gives him higher than a 6 is braindead

aleph 1

>500 years
>country isn't even half that old

so-so/10, but trump makes him look better and better each day. ditto for george w. bush

4-5

honestly i'd give him a 7

was somewhat effective at destroying the country

6/10

Didn't break the country and tried to get people to stop free riding the healthcare system.

People made it look like a 10/10 president
I guess foreign countries are beautiful paintings until you get added into them

6/10

Fucked up more than improved

He is a complete fucking idiot people voted for him not seem racist and they fucked up he is the worst president in the history of America he made his entire presidency about race he abandoned meritocracy or just didn't give a fuck about it he made the worst healthcare plan in the world fuck him and fuck Obamacare and the observed stupid things coming out of his fucking mouth I mean come on do you want Trayvon Martin as your son? Do you? He made his entire presidency about race blah blah blah I am black blah blah blah black people blah blah blah it's fucking bullshit to this day I still don't understand how he won a Nobel Peace Prize I mean the drone strikes under his presidency were eight times more then they were under the Bush Administration fuck Obama and fuck every naive constituent who voted for him

Maybe 6.5

1/10

5/10

His specialty was pandering to the braindead morons who refused to think a black man could do wrong as president, and in that regard, he gets a 10 every time.

Meanwhile, in reality, he gets maybe a 2... only because he didn't personally bring the country down to smoldering ashes. He basically set in motion things that could take the world there, though.

2/10

0 for me

9-11/10

3/5

biggest success: getting the conversation started on the state of american healthcare. (note: the ACA is garbage, but AT LEAST he got people focusing on healthcare a hell of a lot more than before)

biggest failure: set back racial relations a good 60-80 years.

overall: 6.25/10. i genuinely believe healthcare needs to be THE top priority but this appalling state of racial relations is PATHETIC.

>tfw president trump moves in to fix all of this shit in the span of 2ish years

Worst since wilson

unironically 8/10.

you faggots are just blinded by your corporate overlords.

10 for destroying western civilization.

Really don't know why people keep blaming Obama for the race relations issue. If you do then you're basically blaming him for not being 100% white. As soon as he got elected the membership at white supremacist webshites like stormfront went up dramatically. The race issue has been bubbling under the surface for decades.

better than carter, worse than bush 2

subversive traitor/10

7.5, he had a rough house and recession to deal with. Trump had to copy his infrastructure plan because it was so good.

>t. muh trayvon dindu nuffin

4/10
slightly below average
got us to this fucking point
thats a phone user

He's a gay Muslim.

>has a chance to quell an racial matters that arise from nationally aired conflicts
>nope, makes it more about race than it ever needed to be

get a clue you ignorant, uneducated retard.