If one of you Brits do not grab the largest fork in your kitchen and start stabbing some Muslims TONIGHT you are all...

If one of you Brits do not grab the largest fork in your kitchen and start stabbing some Muslims TONIGHT you are all barred from participating in future Western Civilization threads on this board and will have to pick a label from one of the following
>Pajeet
>Roach
>Kebab
>Camel
>Hajji
>Sand Nigger
>Goat Fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1lIMCA5nhI
youtu.be/JGZaUAZAkFA
youtu.be/aPDBv9hkfc4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps
kdvr.com/2015/05/05/texas-police-shooting-overmatched-officer-stops-2-with-assault-rifles/
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA
youtu.be/XsYgnZEp5J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That what happened in the US after 11/09/01 De'various?

FORKS? FUCKING FORKS?

You madman! That requires a level 3 permit! You know how hard those are to get!

le uk immigration meemees xd

After 9/11 we turned multiple countries into rubble, nice try though Muhammad

jesus where is that fork license when you need it

Then started paying the jihadis to focus on Europe.
Thanks CIA.

>After 9/11 we turned multiple countries into rubble

Yeah but you're not supposed to turn your OWN country into rubble, burger

I choose sand nigger. Has a raw appeal :)

This cannot be real... please

I guess I'll take goat fucker :(

All of Europe is basically France now.
They're a lost cause because of their cowardice.

It's really only a matter of time before Pajeet obtains full access to all military assets.
Only question is how far will they be able to take them before we ACTUALLY get involved?

Except you got the wrong country (Iraq) and that puppet government you established doesn't have control of that country.

And the real country where a lot of the hijackers are from (Saudi Arabia) is still your dear ally and you rub their balls so they'll nut on your face with a little bit of that oil and use the USD for oil transactions.

But go on, keep thinking you're such a fucking boss, you morbidly obese redneck burger.

Nice deflection my low IQ mulatto friend, in fact there was no anti-Islamic pogrom in the US after 11/09/01 and the Muslim population on your plantation has doubled since the attacks. Large new Mosques are proliferating from sea to shining sea.

The terrorists were Saudi with support from Pakistan - pray tell why these countries have not been turned into rubble and Al-Qaeda front groups in Syria are receiving arms, training and other support from the US government?

It's not the UK's fault that your life sucks.

>Tries talking shit
>Brings up 9/11
>Unironically uses Britbong dates to mock it
Someone is going to take the bait eventually.

Behaving like savages in return to savagery doesn't solve shit. Let this push them to the voting booth, then deal with it afterwards.

Once there is a government that will say no to these immigrants, action can be taken. Otherwise, you would just be providing liberal propaganda and "WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS" memes.

I looked for the tweet and couldn't find it. There was a bunch a bullshit about mosques "condemning" the Manchester attack. So at the very least they're not openly telling you they'll arrest you for it.

The state and entire state ideological apparatus is anti indigenous brit. If they use violence they will be killed or in prison and will be used for propaganda.

Only solution is to push back against the state through infiltrating the state ideological apparatus and taking over the state - just like the left-kike-woman alliance did to get them there in the first place.

This war is a propaganda war and the most important thing a bong can do right now is get explicit images of the violence and spread them on social media with hastags like #religionofpeace or #refugeeswelcome

Wat is this pic

Americans are so dishonestly slippery in debate. No bait in my in post you frightened little boy, answer the question I asked.

It's real, but they took it down.

>>>CORRECT

I've got a cousin there who's a cop so he has a level 5 permit allowing him to carry empty cans of pepper spray. If he gets a level 6, which might be soon, he can uses full cans. He's real keen to get some soon with all those white supremacists running around killing people.

Nothing short of a violent revolution can save the UK. Nothing.

Your goverment imports terrorists, feeds them, houses them, and retains them as de facto PMCs to wage war against the native population.

Reminder to westerners who are thinking of messing with muslims irl or being racist to them after the recent incidents, dont, youre just gonna get your ass kicked and humiliated as most muslim men are physically superior to you spineless anglos and white americans:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1lIMCA5nhI

youtu.be/JGZaUAZAkFA

Btw bigots #notallmuslims. how hard is it to understand?

Y pajeet

Also you did a lot of war crimes in Iraq and caused over 100, 000 innocent casualties. The Iraq and Afghanistan War had high rates of veteran suicide when soldiers realized it was more about oil than justice, and you pretty much tainted your international reputation and gave countries like Russia a precedent to do shit like the Ukraine incident. So congrats.

>Muslim Country
>Innocent

Pick one

That dude is a Australian who died a few years back in a sauna.

After 9/11 we united as a country and acknowledged that Muslims are kind of a problem. In other words, we did things that would get you arrested under "hate crimes". And now it looks like we might have to bail your sorry asses out.

>This cannot be real... please

The UK especially London is the most Orwellian place on the planet.

Cameras EVERYWHERE, weapons banned and you aren't legally allowed to protect yourself, posters on trains about narking on your fellow citizens who have thought crimes.

London is what they want all over the western world. A massive police state because diversity obviously doesn't work. But if we call people racists and have the Army on the street 24/7 we can force people to accept it !

It's actually a shame man. My favorite state is Texas and I love their bigger portions and deep-fried everything and gun culture and cheap land and stuff... but I'm reluctant to move their because of redneck bigotry.

I think a safer bet for me would be California, though I love Texas's lower tax rates and stuff.

>Most sand-niggers are either rake thin or obese

there* because

youtu.be/aPDBv9hkfc4

What happened on November the 11th 2001?

>Nice deflection my low IQ mulatto friend, in fact there was no anti-Islamic pogrom in the US after 11/09/01 and the Muslim population on your plantation has DOUBLED since the attacks. Large new Mosques are proliferating from sea to shining sea.

You've had 900 new mosques since 11/09/01 so STFU you silly little boy. You're either fucking with me or you're thick as two planks. Either way gg.

>> Shocked and appalled at innocent civilians being murdered.

>> Suggests people retaliate against innocent civilians.

You people are so fucking stupid it's dragging our species down.

>Muslim
>Innocent

Pick one

>Freedom Fighters of Justice and Democracy
>Bloodthirsty mass-murdering terrorists killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians for oil and WMDs that were never found

Pick one.

>being this ass blasted

Britain is never going to take you back, You will never have the Union jack on your flag again and you will forever be the butt of many jokes no matter how much you beg to queen for a nibble of her fish and chips

STOP CREATING FUCKING TERRORISTS YOU FUCKING (((AMERIFUCKS)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

>ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

>Hillary Confirms Saudi Arabia, Qatar Fund ISIS In Leaked Email
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email

>The Oil-Gas War Over Syria (In 4 Maps)
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps

>tfw Leaf posts have become this predictable
>tfw when "every single damn time" will now come to reference leafs instead of Jews

Again we destabilized MUSLIM countries I fucking regret nothing I hope they continue to suffer

>USA
>innocent
pic one

lmao

If you attack random strangers, you're not innocent either...

Do you not read good?

BIN THAT KNIFE
SAVE A MUSLIM LIFE
ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT OF ANY WHITE BRIT
LONDON IS NOW SHARIA GONTROLLED, ALLAHU AGBAR!!! THE CALIPHATE BEGINS WITH BRITAIN, ALL WHITE PAY JIZYA OR DIE

>gave al qaeda (now isis) weapons
>funded them with millions of dollars

sure you did buddy

>Muslims
>innocent

They all need to be shot, then burned in pork fat.

>sell Saudi Arabia weapons
>Brits are killed with things anyone can buy in the supermarket

>Do you not read good

and you're trying to call ME illiterate ??? HAHAHAHA

HOL UP

Here's those 400 billion for Saudi Terroristia who directly fund ISIS. I just gotta ask my son-in-law who literally receives millions from George Sorors. And all that Syrian gas holocaust, Ivanka cried about it all night! My (((Israeli contacts))) confirm 100% that Saddam has WMDs, I mean, Assad has GAS GAS GAS.

How many times, in the USA, have you stopped a Muslim terroist attack by owning guns? How many times have you, a 'free' citizen with a firearm, have gone to the street and 'forced' your goverment to not introduce draconian laws? (Such as the ability to buy and sell your search history, the Patriot Act and lots of other wonderful things)?

Why haven't you done it yet? We have an excuse, we don't have easy access to firearms. But the USA? The USA is a fucking joke. They 'have the power' but the refuse to use it. Or maybe the meme about

>t-t-the army would join our s-side!
>c-c-an't drone strike c-c-ivilians!!
>c-c-an't maintain crossroads!!!

after all?

This pakis BTFO

>starts at 1960
we were once 1 percent

>kdvr.com/2015/05/05/texas-police-shooting-overmatched-officer-stops-2-with-assault-rifles/

So Kebab it is eh?

BLOWN

I'm still waiting for them to attack Northern Ireland. I reckon they'll get more than they bargained for if they do. I imagine the UVF, UDA and even some IRA men would arm themselves and send them packing.

>it's another "everyone who isn't american is a terrorist" episode

nice try mr george bush. you will be called out for your war crimes and funding of the enemy one day.

t. 56% american who gets culled by blacks every day and will never have another conservative president ever again due to mexican immigrants

I live in a state with no Muslims. Well, a few, but one mosque within 100 miles isn't bad.

In Texas, they stopped a terror attack by putting many bullets in a few Muslims, your theory holds no water.

Britain is fucking dead, m8, give it a proper burial and be ready with your jizya. You Muslim now, m8, and you will comply or die.

Blacks always made up at least 10% of the population.

>doesn't even have a conservative candidate running

loling @ ur life

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/

>all saudi princes all belong to the exact same group

Then you call Trump stupid

Please, Brits or non-Brits, dislike this obvious propaganda put forward by YouTube, this is the type of shit that enables Muslims destroying our culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA

Nothing happened on November 9th tho

Two attacks in as many weeks, bongs, you are fucked, pls stop pretending to have a nation left to pretend to care about. It's sad to see you pretend to have balls left for action. Just be ready for Rotherham pt. 2 soon enough!

fuck this sounds to real
kinda like what munich is becoming

That's not what I asked. I asked how many times, a random USA citizen with a firearm of any type, has stopped a terrorist attack on his own. I even specified a terrorist attack.

The guy who shot? He was a security officer with a firearm. He wasn't just a random shmuck who saw an attack happening and ended it. How many times has Muslims gone "DURKA DURKA!" and was shot dead before he hurt anybody?

But you also ignored by other point; why aren't you fighting your governments utterly disgusting laws? You're suppose to be leading the 'free world' yet you're doing nothing in your own fucking country. Instead you're inviting non-whites in by the millions and having to deal with hundreds of deaths a month country wide.

We don't have guns, so we're 'pacified' and will never 'rise up'. You? You have guns, yet you choose not to use them. You let your ass get rammed by government after government and you ask for more because (((they))) tell you too. All the while, your gun is in reach and you don't do shit to stop it.

The 2nd Amendment is literally there to fool you into thinking you'll can do anything. Because you've not done anything and you'll never do anything.

You could set an example, but you won't. Yet you'll sit there and shit on everybody else.

Your damage control will not help your soul, terrorist enabler and kike slave.

How many flags do you have on the moon?

Just move to Austin and ruin it along with everyone else

I can see the yanks having to come in yet again to save your asses. FFS. Or even Russia if theres something in it for them.

I would not expect a man or woman outnumbered by libfucks to start stabbing random islamic sympathizers. Instead move to the most based country closest to you and be prepared for the movement.
In other words live to fight another day, and don't feed the liberal media's narrative.

FUCKING KILL IT

I never said you couldn't stop bad guys. I said how many times have you stopped Muslims from committing terror attacks. It seems to be one and even then it's not a random citizen, it was a security guard.

Keep trying to deflect your cuckoldry, Nigel, but nobody is buying it.

Today, we mark the official death of Britannia. RIP to a once great civilization, now get your prayer rugs ready for your new Muslim overlords and be good cattle.

Your police do not even carry firearms your opinions are truly irrelevant, Don't you have prayer soon ?

>the yanks having to come in yet again to save your asses.
>come in yet again to save your asses.
>yet again
You mean the two times they joined in near the end, rolled over an enemy that was on it's last legs and then took all the credit?

>The UK especially London is the most Orwellian place on the planet.

Maybe for you. My small city in Scotland doesn't have this problem. Can't even remember seeing a nigger or mudslime here.

No bombings or stabbings so the police behave like human beings instead of Nazi thugs.

Think I'll continue to live here. It's nice.

>implying we still have a choice

we're getting labeled anyway might as well take as many out as possible

It's cute when men of a dead nation still believe they're alive.

It's bad over there man. Real bad.

We don't have a high percentage of Muslims, and when we do have Islamic attacks they're usually in liberal shithole cities with shit gun laws where most of the muds live. The idea would be the same tho...if someone in Texas could stop a robbery with a gun they could stop a jihadi

The western world chimped out and launched a series of invasions that have killed well over a million sand niggers in about 10 countries.

Shut up rajesh

What do you think who Wernher von Braun is and where he is from?

Traitors first

You're absolute right, Abed. The last 3 terrorist attacks we've had in the past 30 years weren't stopped by a private citizen with a gun. Meanwhile, preaching tolerance has failed to stop the terrorist attacks you receive at least once every 9 days.

There are no US operations to fund terrorists in Somalia, so your "refugee" problem isn't our fault either.

Still better than nothin
Meanwhile the Philippines probably needs someone's help but Duerte is such a bloodthirsty sob I'm sure he's in control

Bro, enjoy it while it lasts. They're coming to your town, look at what spics have done in the southwest US. It's only a matter of time. I can buy an AR, what can you do? Better think about it.

>a million dead dune coons
Almost makes it all worth it.

shitty bait, meanwhile in reality

youtu.be/XsYgnZEp5J0