I'm currently in the process of obtaining Italian citizenship through ancestry and considering to move there

I'm currently in the process of obtaining Italian citizenship through ancestry and considering to move there.

I would require a quick rundown on how the following topics have manifested in Italy:
>Feminism
>White guilt / Anti-white racism
>Islamic immigration and cultural protection of muslims

Use it as a stepping stone to get to a real country like USA.

>USA
Have you checked those immigration requirements lad? It is very clear they don't want me there and I'm not going to immigrate illegally like a dirty paco.

If the country of my grandparents welcomes me with open arms I see no reason to reject them

are you 100% italian?
>not dumb americunt,im an immigrant and i know most argentinians are white

90% Italian and 10% Spanish.

as a european you have my blessing to come back to your ancestral motherland, its glorious to live with your own people
>BUT FIRST RENOUNCE THAT YOU ARE "ARGENTINIAN"

>BUT FIRST RENOUNCE THAT YOU ARE "ARGENTINIAN"
I already did in my heart. The only thing keeping me here are my friends and family. I will pull out as soon as the commies get back in power though.

>Feminism
Not that much of a issues. We have divorce and abortion laws but you don't see women walking around naked and with neon color hair.
>White guilt / Anti-white racism
The fuck is white guilt. Learn to say this "Mandiamoli a casa loro"
>Islamic immigration and cultural protection of muslims
We allow muslims but they're severely checked. Imams are expelled with a permaban even if they're _suspected_ and we do everyday tests for muslims. But we are not a muslim-friendly country, if muslims want to live here they have to adapt by opening their own stores.
We don't sell shit like hijabis or halal stuff.

How about africans?

You seem to understand Italian ancestral immigration laws. My father is full Anglo, but my mother's father is Italian, and was an Australian citizen before my mother was born, is it possible for me to get citizenship through ancestry?

you're talking about sub-saharans?
They're chill, they just want your change at the discount exits. They only do ape shit in really big cities, too stupid to steal actual homes.
The best africans are the second generation, so italian-born niggers. They're cool. Forever niggers, but cool.

You can get citizenship as long as your mother was born after 1948 and your grandfather didn't renounce his italian citizenship. Rev up those birth certificates though

>Feminims
It's something that women are trying to increase but as said, divorce and abortion are quite enough. You can see once in a while girls in the streets with weird colour hairs but are just marked as weirdos more that feminist
>anti-white racism
Are you fucking serious?
>islamic immigration
Actually in the kindergardens there are more sand niggers that white kids, but we don't like them and try to let them have less habits as possibile.
>africans
and we're suspicious about niggers like every other country in the world

>Are you fucking serious?
Yes considering how hard it's being pushed by western media and academia.

More important mi hermano, where do you wanna move?

Some small town in the alps would be nice. I like snow and long winters.

>Are you fucking serious?
Yeah I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say he is fucking serious you asshole. Maybe that's why he asked the fucking question. Looks like Italy's got more African's than we thought. You can't understand the concept of a question. You disgust me. You scum. Vermin. I have nothing but utter contempt for you.

the main cause of death in italy is Coronary heart disease. and guess what? even though it's the first, we have the LOWEST rate on earth of Coronary Heart Disease.

cool uh?

you need not to worry mate, you just need to behave. we really dont give a shit about rules and order, but we are not very tolerant if you overstep our personal boundaries.

By the way, the first violent cause of death igetting hit by a car (road accidents)... and guess what? even here we are 149th in the entire planet. the second violent cause is suicide...

it's pretty much heaven here man, but only if you're redpilled.

if you're a normie you'll probably get depressed because muh rights, muh state, muh welfare. we dont have those, so dont complain.

Nice choice, I was worried you wanted to move in the inbred shithole aka South Italy.
Never go under Rome, mi amigo.

you retarded mongoloid.
"Are you fucking serious" said in that tone means "NO". It means it's a non-issue.
It's a figure of a speech, you wild minded illiterate scum.

you have too much time to think about those shitty thoughts you just vomited here.

>so dont complain.
Don't worry I won't.
How about jobs though? I am a lawyer specialized in high tech law. Would I be able to get any kind of job with that degree?

I also did a 1 year course on computer maintenance.

Eh, we have a pretty bad situation about jobs, but if you show your degrees and they're not "merendine" (as we call here those studied like Women Studies, Comunications etc), you should find something.
Maybe not quickly but that's a chance.

>high tech law
well, its italy as i said.
we had ApplePay rolling out this month, we're not really at the edge.

but the market is epxanding on this front, I mean tech is the safest bet for the future, so I am sure if you are not completely retarded you should be fine.

I'd consider moving back but I love muh guns too much. Once the europoors sort their shitty gun laws out, I'll consider returning to my ancestral homelands

mate, i can help you with that as well.
one of the things you need to know about italy is that is like anarchy. not full blown, but as long as you behave, no one will tell you shit.

so, yes, we have pretty strict gun laws, but once you pass them (and you'll pass them no doubt if you really want it), booom. you're set.

i mean, in Italy we have a long tradition of weapons (Beretta, Chiappa, Zanardini...) and I'm sure you could easily build a nice collection.

if youre part of the community, if you're not planning attacks or somehting, no one will knock on your door, and you can go hunting when its game season.

Are there good hunting grounds in Italy?

definitely
hunt season is pretty big in italy, we have wonderful landscapes here and a lot of enthusiats.

we als have a lot softair weirdos organizing tactical shit in woods at nihgt (right-leaning groups usually, so you might be interested).

we als have many regular shooting ranges, as I said since guns in Italy are pretty common.

my grandfather had a moschetto in his house and when he died (RIP) my mother brought it out of his home all innocently and she was kind of surrounded by police in ike minutes since someone call them saying there was a woman with a gun.

so, yeah.

it sounds like paradise

Basically you drive around in a boat all day and fish africans out of the sea and bring them back into europe and bus them to germany.

captcha: fence village

look, im not gonna say "we wuz roman" and shiet, but Italy can really be a paradies.

but it depends on what you seek in life.

if your proiorities are (in this order):
1) delicious, healthy and incredibly varied foods
2) beautiful women (argentinians can also be very beautiful)
3) mindblowing nature, landscapes and realted stuff (wine, special regional products).
4) culture and history (weeeeel, we wuz roman and shiet)
5) not being told anything by anyone.

the huge downside is taxes though, so its not all bells and whistles. and services, depending and where you live.

if recall correctly, you said the alps, so you will probably the highest possible standard of living available in Italy.

Can I achieve a decent standard of living with a regular job such as working as a store clerk?

I have an argentinian law degree, but I don't know how well that will translate here or if it will be recognized at all.

>don't know how well that will translate here
I meant there

yep kind of
the evolutions was like this:
1) Berlusconi + Gheddafi NO NIGGA SHALL PASS
2) French and English hate Berlusconi and want Lybian oils for their grandure.
3) dethrone Ghaddafi, kill him and turn Lybia into chaos.
4) we actually know everyone in Lybia since we ruled it long ago, we try to talk to anyone willing to re establish order
5) ISIS arrives in Lybia
6) people starts fleeing
7) initially they die in water
8) after that, traffickers get organized creating vast networks and making huge amounts of money
9) reluctant at first, EU smells money and decides to take over their business
10) EU decides that Italy has to take every refugee like a vacuum cleaner
11) we get paied shitload of money for this, so we basically dont give a shit and our navy has actually something to do.
12) we keep the immigrants in lagers and after vetting them we disperse them through europe like dogs.

Do many rapefugees stay in italy?

>Can I achieve a decent standard of living with a regular job such as working as a store clerk?
kek

well, it also depends. there are store clerks who make 3/5k€ a month and others who make 400€ if they're lucky.

it depends. anyway you could definitely get a "decent" standard of living, meaning renting a flat (no buying), have a couple of nights out a week with your girls, vacation in the summer.

yes, with around 1500/2000 a month youre pretty much ok.

Renting would be fine by me. I don't suppose fees can be too high in small towns considering the low demand.

> have a couple of nights out a week with your girls
lol. 2 years away from wizardry son

we tend to rape our own women, the greatest menace women faces in Italy are white italian men.

occasionally, you might hear some eastern european committing rape, some african, but usually in degraded contexts and in dangerous neighborood. what you pay is what you get.

anyway, its not a n issue, really.
we just have pathetic politicians and TV, but I gather it's a worldwide phenomenon.

italians are nigs

lol
then you can definitely save and be a based italian.

all we italians do is save money. we hold insane amounts of money in our homes, dont ask me why.
any worthy italian will have MINIMUM 2000€ cash tucked away somewhere in the place.

consider we own almost 6 TIMES our GDP (almost 8 trillion euros) in cash and houses. dont ask me why, but I think we are second or third in the world.

well, we are a variety.
there exist nigger tier italians (sardinians, calabreans, possibly napoletaneans), but we range from the cold beauty of Trentino-Alto Adige (basically Germany) to the warm and curvy beauty of mediterranean women (sicilians, romans).

Prepare to party like a spoiled porteño.

All you need to know

go away we're full

yep, pretty much it in a nutshell.
and remember that we host the catholic church, so yeah we are compassionate but up to a point.

Well. Going to sleep soon. I want to thank all my Italian brothers who answered my questions.

I hope I'll be joining your ranks very soon.

>triplets confrme his words.

>triplets confirmed your confirming of his words