This is all your fault

You ask yourself why le Mudslimes commit so much terrorism. Well let me tell you. The reason is because the West funds terrorism.

It is the West that is attacking Hezbollah, Assad and Iran, true Muslims trying to defend their countries. It is the West that funded and organized ISIS. It is the West that toppled Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi, good Muslims trying to protect their countries. It is all the West's fault, not Islam.

The West are the slaves of Israel and Saudi Arabia. The West is acting as kike puppets, demonizing Islam to pave the way for Greater Israel. And all you fools willingly play along with it.

Dumbest thread I've seen all week

any lava pussy there, fake-agent Sean?

Absolutely true. Nu-pol doesn't seem to be getting tired of sucking Trump cock though so they are completely blind to this.

Not an argument

Sage

Slide

Where the fuck are you at pol? Hello?

Have we attacked Iran or Syria?

Gaddafi was removed by his own people, not the West, but we did at the request of the UN strike his mercenaries who were off to rape in Benghazi.

Saddam gassed his people and we dont apologize for removing dictators, we will always do that, problem?

t.Schlomo Goldgrabberg

Pretty much this, the project for Greater Israel is real.

the eternal (((anglo))) strikes again

B U M P

I agree. And it all started with George W Bush the dirty cunt.

They could NOT act like vengeful savages.

But of course let's blame imperialism it's also their fault anyway.

Reminder euroniggers are not people, they are literal livestock.

>You ask yourself why le Mudslimes commit so much terrorism. Well let me tell you. The reason is because they
are tools of Satan.

RIP my nigga gaddaffi. He protected you ungrateful fucks.

It's true. Ghaddafi was very redpilled despite what the fake news said about him.

The real fault of the West was not realizing that their guest workers would reproduce . And in fact the "West" didn't realize that, because there is no West as a sentient being. Just some business elites and scummy politicians looking for their shirt-term benefit. To hell with the common man that lost his wife in a terrorist attack. To hell with the common British child that stays out of education to fund the foreigners. Who cares?

>Gaddafi was removed by his own people, not the West

It's not hard to understand why; the U.S. wants to prevent Russia from annexing Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syria and pushing into the Persian Gulf, where all the oil is.

The Persian Gulf monarchies like Saudi Arabia fund all Islamic terrorism with U.S. money.

Everyone knows Arabs are genetically too violent and stupid for democracy to work; spreading democracy just an excuse for the U.S. to create the instability that enables Islamic terrorism to take over.

Islam and democratic capitalism are really the same idea.

It's called a proxy war. We funded ISIS to fight it for us. Russia funded the other side. So yes, we have attacked Syria.

DIs is true just learned about this weekend

the number of guest workers is tiny compared to all the immigration in the last 10 years.

what you should had realized is that you keep voting for the same corrupted politicians that are not interested in the well being of your country, but rather the agenda of the elites.

Your western buddies destroyed Iraq for chemicals weapons they never found. They're attacking Syria because they claim he's an evil dictator, they created, funded and trained ISIS which is also destroying the middle east, all of these created the waves of refugees that the same politicians that created them now force you to take care of.

Maybe the "west" should've realized they were fighting for the jews all along

We need to gas people like you.

Go home to your chink and jew masters

This is true, ISIS is too technologically backwards to develop a nuclear arsenal.

Iran has the most stable and advanced Islamic government, but that's only because Shia isn't really Islam.

Vote Corbyn, he'll BTFO Saudi Arabia

bump

Iran is also one of the last countries not on the global banking system. Everything is going according to plan. Israel and the globalists win.

Pic related is for /nu/pol.

Bump

The slide is real holy fuck.

get fucked nu-Sup Forums

USA did attack Syria.
>"Accidental" US airstrike on SAA leads to ISIS splitting SAA held Deir Ezzor in two
>Ivanka cried over false flag chem attack in Khan Sheikhoun, daddy launched dozens of Tomahawks at govt airbase
>SAA trying to retake border crossing to Iraq, Jewmerica cockblocks them with help of moderate beheader proxies
Lurk moar on /sg/ you newfag

He's right, you know

You dumb bastard. I suggest you take the time to do a little research before posting.

>The West is acting as kike puppets, demonizing Islam to pave the way for Greater Israel
That sums it up pretty well.

Sad that the rest of the world can't recognize the blatant Zionist puppetry.

I saved some from another thread.

>Gaddafi was removed by his own people

I think the rest of the world does recognize the Zionist puppetry, it's US and other western countries that don't.

Gaddafi was very redpilled. Like Saddam, one doesn't reign for decades over a country of Arabs without being very, very smart.

But the Libyans, like the Iraqis and WWII Germans before them, are being taught the lesson of what happens to countries that threaten the Zionist bankers.

He's right you know. Poor refugees, you let them in.
Assad fighting the good fight. Can he join up with the Kurds and end solve the refugee problem?

I hope that's true. Regardless of where they are, the more people who recognize the truth the easier it is for those who cannot to finally see it too.

The rest of the world has been fucked over, some several times, by (((our))) doing. Almost every country on Earth has been threatened with complete demolition of their country and death to themselves or get in with the banks. Fucking shameful.

Got another one for you.

False. It's because Islam is an evil religion with many verses about killing non-believers

And finally the red pilled one for you.

The (((Kurds))) have betrayed Assad several times. Fuck them. They need to go as well, along with the Roaches.

Most of that is true. I once spoke with an american that studied middle eastern history. He was literally the only american ive ever met that actually knew about american foreign policy is the middle east. American education is a fucking joke.

>American education is a fucking joke
American education does exactly what the people who control the "education" system intend: indoctrinate the prisoners into the required belief system.

Adding to this, a lot of oldfags were getting banned around the time plebbits started to move in. Most of them weren't from the US. A lot were bongs trying to warn us. Red pill threads and literature threads were also being deleted with the OP getting banned. Not just here, this place was compromised a while ago, but real anons are still around and still communicating outside of this place. /nu/pol are a bunch of useful idiots that are causing division and further damage to the process of sharing information and passing it down.

Anyways, after seeing the IP addresses that were in question I still have hope for the rest of the world.

Nobody cares. All shitskins are going to be gassed.

wow jidf is back

Great example of a useful idiot.

So, Khobar Towers, Kenyan embassy, original WTC attack, the USS Cole, they were justified how?

but wait, trump wants to keep them over there...

>4 incidents
>out of hundreds that were a result of western-backed terrorists

You're actually pretty fucking retarded

All the "evil" dictators the U.S. deposed were secular and suppressed extremism.

Conversely, the openly Islamic absolute monarchies are all supported by the U.S.

RETARD ALERT

>american education is a fucking joke
Public education is a joke on principle.
Even if schools tried to tell people the truth, most people don't have the capacity for it.

See and see You're being played by "the art of the deal." I guess /nu/pol never considered they might be a part of those deals that weren't in their benefit. But go ahead and keep ignoring it.

>Gaddafi was removed by his own people, not the West.
>Saddam gassed his people and we dont apologize for removing dictators

kikes pls go.

Hezbollah are the good guys. Americans are lied to by their kike & Saudi owned media

That post reads like a rebooted shill bot from 2003.

"I've got over 1.4MB of proof on this bad boy."

Islam is a fundamentally violent and evil religion of submission made up by an illiterate pedophile to become a god king. Saddam and Qaddafi were absolute retards, plus Saddam at least, but probably other secularists have been renounced as apostates

>

>The reason is because the West funds terrorism.

What about the 1400 years of terrorism since the inception of Islam - before the west funded anybody? Could it be because Mohammed told his followers to go and evangelize, and kill and enslave anyone who wouldn't listen?

Geo politics aside, similar things would be going on in the Muslim world between themselves at the very least.

>

The Kurds are fighting ISIS. Assad is fighting Sunni's. They are after he same thing. We just need to cut Turkey, and Saudi Arabia out.

im not arguing the proxy war.

but if we can keep them contained, there is no threat to national security. and that is what matters to me most. especially after events like today.

You're getting warmer, Leaf. Don't give up and you'll get there soon enough. Also thanks for the image. Been looking for that one for a bit.

This.

There hasn't been a single century since Islam started when Muslims HAVENT been attacking Europe

They have attacked Assad several times before, at crucial times when his back was turned, like at Hasakah. All for land grabbing. And they are also making life difficult for Assad's allies on behest of their US paymasters.

And Assad is not fighting Sunnis, most of his army consists of Sunnis. He is fighting kike mercenaries allied with and backed by Israel (and other countries like the US and Saudi Arabia).

Yeah, it's not as if Islam calls for Muslims to take over the world. Oh wait. DEUS VULT is coming, you inbred goat fucker. Your blood will run through the streets again.

Um, you do know that you can hate Muslims and Jews at the same time, right?

My response wasn't about the proxy war, but rather furthering the (((globalist))) goals. Try this one.

>this is the West's fault
Damn straight it is. It's our fault we never wiped your shitstain countries off the map for good.

>I miss entire words when I read

ISIS is on the U.S.'s side. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are U.S. allies and wouldn't do anything without U.S. approval.

The U.S. wants to get rid of secular, Russian-allied dictators like Assad in order to destabilize the Middle East and prevent Russia from annexing Syria or Iraq and taking over the Persian Gulf, which the U.S. controls.

The Persian Gulf oil monarchies like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are openly Islamic absolute monarchies and fund all Islamic terrorism worldwide with U.S. money.

ISIS is too technologically backward to present a serious military threat worldwide. A secular, autocratic Middle East with Russian aid would be far more likely to compromise U.S. economic dominance and access to oil.

truth

The west seeks to destabilize nations that resist participation in the rigged capitalist system.

Meanwhile marxist regimes do the exact same thing to further their economic interests.

Weak nations are caught in the middle of the capitalist and marxist vultures. They use religion to push back against the propaganda techniques.

The enemy isn't islam, its the system of destabilization and oppression from capitalists and marxists to enslave foreign economies.

Religion is the only answer they have to defend their independence.

>I make vague response without really making a poin

America attacked Vietnam

How many Radical Vietnamese terrorists were their?

funding the saudis is the proxy war you fucking gypsie

I'm just drunk. Doesn't change the fact that Qaddafi was a complete shithead who thought supporting Idi Amin was a good idea and got completely btfo by his own pawns in Chad, sorta like the original Arab secularit, Nasser who wasted his people's lives fir absolutely nothing in Yemen and against Israel.

Islam is still a fundementally violent made up hunk of baloney based on conquest and slavery

Islam is still fucked up. But yes, there is fallout as a result of funding. Al-Qaeda was no different.

>events like today
Could you be more of a pussy?

Did you even read the thread before posting?

Agreed, but they would have been contained had we not decide to destablize the entire region. Including killing Gaddafi.

your take on Libya is complete nonsense (guess you never read Hillary's leaked emails on Libya)
and Saddam gassed Kurds and Iranians with gas provided by the US, which supported Iraq in an aggressive war on Iran you stupid fucking Limey cunt.

ISIS not on US side, preiod!
Yes Saudi's , UAE fund terror
US always promote Democracy look how that went in Eygpt
ISIS not a threat on the battlefield, but in our cities
I do not know why the US allies with the Sunni's. I would like a real answer, may have to do with oil 20 years ago?
The Shia and Jews are not the ones attacking us. US Israel relations cold have a part. If we allied with Iran, Syria, and Russia would Iran make peace with Israel? How bad would that piss off Saudi's , feels good to think about it.

These "muslim terrorists" are ultimately just puppets of the Jew regime in the West, Israel, and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.

That's not to say we want Muslims in our country, but at the same time the real enemy is the Jew, as Muslims in the ME like Hezbollah, Assad, etc. are actually FIGHTING these fucks while the West actively supports them